CBT /bulk/ing edition

6'1", 183lbs here.
Well on my way to 200 by the end of the year before getting dat dere joocy cut.

no fatties

Nice size, I'm the same height 160lbs. I guess I need to gain 25lbs to leave skelly mode.

Same weight except half an inch taller. How long you been lifting?

I'm also gonna reach 200 before the end of the year then cut!

My post here, doing a clean bulk atm. Goin strong for ~1 month and i've added 15 pound from starting weight since bulking.

nice, would smash

5'4" 150lbs (?) need a better diet so i can eat morr and get a good amount of protein

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

M-makin it?

6ft 186.4 lbs, on my way to 180

174 cm
64.5 kg
Can I get a bf% estimate?
Also should I keep cutting or go for a mini bulk, made noob gainz but my lifts plateud.

Another

ur gunna fuckin make it man

ur also gunna fuckin make it home slice
give it time and effort
then enjoy being a fucking statue of physical perfection

wtf is that pose lmao

1 year lifting and a few months, 5'10" 152 lbs

Started at 158-159, cut to 147, bulked to almost 170, now I'm here

I'll post another pic so y'all can see arms, interested if you guys think I'll make it

Low %20's

Cut to below 20% then bulk

okaay, thanks,man!

Bump, gimme some of that good good feeeedback

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

how long have you been lifting for ?

started bulking, hoping to hit 175 by this time next year

Slow cutting utting, down from 235lbs to 220lbs, 6'3

Looking good man, keep doing what you're doing, you'd look amazing with same proportions but a couple more years of size

What? she looks 10-12%

What the fuck is wrong with you? she clearly has fat she should lose

don't cut brah go bearmode, you'd look really good with that chest hair and those proportions

Are you getting meme'd on or am I?

Maybe its just because I'm a fighter, but I think you dudes look strange with no obliques.

Same stats as you btw

>go bear mode
>have the occassional homo call me sexy and most people call me fat

Ok

are you retarded? Do you understand what 10% bodyfat looks like on a woman? Is this your first time here, bud?

So deep into irony that we can't even tell who's memeing who anymore

nobody would call you fat, also you'd be scary as fuck. do you lift for girls or for strength?

5.4"
>tfw nigglet

On a serious note, youtube/google or make a thread about macros, when bulking you want to eat just over daily expended calories, and lots of protein.

you can just google calorie calculator, to find out how many you should be in taking.

if you have got that far, without counting anything, thats impressive, you will notice a massive difference once you start counting

I lift for health and for girls if I'm being honest, going that mode accomplishes neither.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Hard to give an exact estimate, I did 1 year seriously, then fucked off for 2 years. Been consistent again for a month.

I think you should bulk.

Being tall is great, but the gains become visible so much slower. I used to be 160 like you though. Was a weak cunt.

They're def there man. Idk what you're looking at. I mean I'm obviously putting on fat do they're going to be less visible.

Lookin tight brah

7 years gym

husbando mode

6'1 ~190 ex-/fat/

trying to get to 180 by the end of the year, losing willpower though

my ribcage is fucking gigantic (small serratus doesnt help), and my lats are tiny, trying to get bigger lats and tris

probably not going to get surgery because of the complications, for the amount of weight i lost it should look at lot worse

I would suggest cutting and focusing more on lower body. Your ass/glutes are absolutely not on par with the rest. I like you shoulder definition tho, keep it up

This is more my goal, but with more defined abs.

5'10 and 172 pounds
Feel like my chest and shoulders could use some work.

homos will still call you sexy if you look like justin

Looking good. Looks like you need to work on biceps, triceps, and shoulders during your bulk.

Sexy. I'm digging your legs.

Arms and chest are sexy af. You look like you could use a cut.

I was just pointing out that bear mode is only attractive to a small % of people. I don't care if homo's find me sexy, I'm complimented by it. Literally nothing wrong with being gay.

routine?

Wtf you're litteraly a smaller version of Konstantin

>They're def there man. Idk what you're looking at.
Probably because mine stick out past my hips, for comparison's sake. My bodybuilder bud says my obliques are huge.

You look great. Please tell me your routine. I basically have the same stats minus the one year of lifting.

I started by doing SS until I exhausted that, except I switched power cleans for pullups.

I regret it and I don't; it gave me shoulder impingement for 9 months so I'm only now able to start benching again (though I did get bench up to 200+)

After that I tried the Fierce 5 LU LPP
(Lower Rest Upper Rest Lower Rest Pull Rest Push) and still got gains while I started my cut

Then for the rest of my cut, when I started cutting hard and losing strength, I just went PPL and now in the last few weeks down to Push/Pull 2x/week. Getting worn out.

Thinking about bulking on 5/3/1

Congrats now fill up that skin with muscle my man

You got a great frame to work for. Gaw bless

I would add that if I could do it all over again, I would do Blaha's ICF 5x5

I'm on my third week of SS, my goal is to achieve the strength standards based on my weight, height, and age.

It's at the point that I should add PC as well, but I'm not interested in it either. Not sure what to do in place of it. In the meantime, I'm just DL every workout, but only progress every other session. In addition, I do Chin-ups, Dips, and Planks at the end.

Thank you for the routines and heads up, it means a lot.

Nah dude you need to add PCs, it'll fuck up your shoudlers if you don't have it, definitely not worth it. Add chin ups if you want to get that back width, but the cleans are essential for scapular heatlh. DESU if I were running SS again I'd add a set of cleans and a set of BB rows for back health, and make sure you stretch your chest, shoulder girdle, and traps to not injury your shoulders. That routine is 2x more pushing than pulling. It's injury waiting to happen.

Should I cut or bulk?

But I see no other program that incorporates it, yet they all share the same 4 big lifts.

Either.

If i was you, id cut a bit.

also don't fall for the meme of needing 1000's of calories, 50 - 80 over maintenance and macros

Fair enough, I'm 6'2", 214 eating around 2100 calories, only been working out for 7 months now. I still look shitty, but but compared to how I looked when I started it's an improvement.

Is 2100 the route to Skelton mode?

CUT

100% cut lmao

What routine is good for a cutting cycle? How many calories should I drop from my maintenance to lose weight?

5'10.5"
210 lbs

Bulking for like ever, if you zoom in you see my big ass stretch marks

Not even somebody who posts in these but are there femanons who lurk these threads for shlick material? I feel like there has to be at least some.

Other angle

kys

I come here for tips and general info from long-term Veeky Forums bros. Mostly because I'm manlet sized (5'9")

I am mirin though

You first faggot.

Are you that same user that always censors his crotch in pics?

bls be mine gf?

wow being fat is a curse

Anybody else self conscious about the amount of belly fat toure accumulating? Makes me want to stop bulking but I don't wanna go back to DYEL status

I know that feel man. I haven't seen my abs since I was in high school. :(

What do guys? Been bulking for about 2 and a half month. The love handle and belly fat are makes me feel like a fat-ass. Do I keep bulking or
should I start cutting.

6"1.3' tall and 180 lbs.

quints get

With those quints you have to perma-bulk.

Shit GET, off yourself, you look awful btw

Is that a midget sized bath tub?

5'11 180lbs: What should I work on and how am I doing?

I know shoulders are small but I hit 180lbs OHP as my max this week

I like the look of that bathroom

Fuck you, the gods are smiling at my quints, can you say the same? But yea, I seriously need to cut right?

Need to bring up the chest bro. Otherwise looking solid.

Cut for the love of fucking god. If you're gonna bulk, at least do it right and be a giant fat ass pushing shit tons of weight.

be honest. how bad is it?

First time posting

5,9 71.3kg

Tfw this the heaviest I've ever been

157lb and growing

Sup manlet

Is 5'9 still manlet territory?

5'10 around 196
Been eating at maintenance or slight surplus.
Some recent lifts:
OHP-195 x3
Incline Bench-240x3
Flat Bench-292 x3
Squat-456.5 x5
Sumo Deads-604 x5(slow eccentric touch and go, no bounce)
pretty happy with how things are going atm.

Lol when was it not?

mirin. How long you been at it?

What gear are you on?

long story short:
lifting for 11ish yrs, serious about it for 3ish
none. don't intend to get on any either.

>serious about it for 3ish
That's probably going to be me too after reaching goals. Which 3 were serious for you?
First three, most recent three, or just in between?

recent 3. I started paying attention to nutrition and switched to ppl instead of bro split; I quickly outgrew planet fitness after that and had to switch gyms

Hey good shit

Fucking manlets. 6'3" weighing at 155lbs. Started at 125lb in January

Forearms and traps, cut too
Don't hide the tatt, ignore tatt haters nobody actually cares.
Other than that, your fine man, whatever your goal is, remember why you started, cause we all did somewhere.
Don't stretch like that, we can't get a good idea of your body well and it makes you look self conscious, confidence is key bro. Keep it up.
Mantlet, but otherwise mirin your aesthetics.
Very clean, if your full natty I'm mirin hard
Thats not your body, flip the pic horizontal and lets see those abs, fatty. If you want gratification open tinder.

1 week before I started lifting / caring what I look like