QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread - We're all equally stupid edition

>How many of you train your neck? What would you recommend to get a thick neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EspWZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw born with thick neck

I'm looking for recommendations for delt accessory lifts, really wanna make them pop

If I made slow progress in the first. 2 years does it mean I will be permanently growing slow muscle or if I adjust I will be normal. I know your body doesnt go into lifting mode as soon as you stelped in the gym but does it grow muscle slowly or not. I still cannot hit 225 lb after 2 years. I am really lazy and skip my gym days. Please don't judge

Is there a way to figure out how many calories you do by doing 3 sets of 5 squats at 100 lbs?

Veeky Forums pls

50 kcal

I work nights but have tonight and therefore tomorrow daytime off.
Should I sleep around 4-5 hours now after having done a shift, then lift, or should I rest well tonight and lift tomorrow on 8-9 hours sleep and deal with a little bit more fatigue tomorrow night?

Quick Veeky Forums, if I only had 3 hours of sleep today because of reasons, can I workout and sleep more later? Or is it pointless to workout after such a short sleep? This is a one time situation, mind you.

go nuts just don't be surprised if you miss reps

dyel holocaust survivor thats been lifting for a month now here
when i walk down stairs i can feel my tits bounce and its a pretty uncanny feeling
when i flex my pecs it doesnt happen
are my relaxed muscles bouncing or am i developing mantits

>wanted to watch eclipse
>didn't have special glasses
>idea: be slick and look at it though peripheral vision
and now my eyes hurt. I can still see but it's painful like a grit strain. what now?

my current body until long cut
imgur.com/a/EspWZ
my bf?
should i bulk now?
or cut a little bit more?

Post pic of chest from front and side.

You should fucking bulk you idiot

are you doing any sports? seems low bf and no muscles. If you cut further you won't look ripped but skeleton
gain muscle maybe even ss+gomad.
>also there is 3 of those threads now...maybe we should stick to one.

thats just darwinism taking over for you; go ahead and finish the job

Every squat rep burns at least 200 calories.
That's why rippetoe recommends 6k + a day to grow.

Hello,
Sorry for posting this crap, but like 3 years ago I used to weigh about 250lbs. I currently weigh 140.
I have a lot of trouble with extra skin, but my question is: is it only skin? Is there still fat sagging there? I asked a lot of people (including 3 doctors) the same question but they always say skin. However, these people never were (or currently are) fat. I have been doing ab workouts and some general excersize but the skin doesn't seem to go away.
I am 20yo.
Will it eventually snap back or is my only option the noose?

Anyone knows what vegetables I can combine to get all the vitamins and minerals?

Really hate buying a bunch of them to have them go bad or have nothing to do with them, and in my schedule it's harder to have more than 2 meals per day so I can't do a meal of 5kg of veggies which sucks

I like to get all the time brocolli, spinach and peppers(mainly red).

>I still cannot hit 225 lb after 2 years
If you mean in bench pressing thats not abnormal at all.

Why dont you try lifting?

Got this instant oat pack for free, is this oat flour?
if not, can I use it anyways to make shit like salmon hamburguers and what not

don't know where else to talk about this:
I got in to an argument with my mom and something snapped and I pushed her, she stumbled backwards into a cabinet and fell down. I don't know what to do. Is it an unforgivable offense? Should I kill myself?

I just wish I hadn't. We talked about it and I apologized and she said that it's fine and I should just drop it, but it feels like some part of her won't forgive me.

I'm freaking out Veeky Forums, it feels like a nightmare I can't wake up from. What do I do?

I have the feeling that I'm always more working on my forearms when doing bicep exercises? Do you guys know some exercises or tweeks that would make me put more stress on my biceps?

Damn that sucks. Make sure she accepted your apology. Try to behave nice from now on

Confess if that makes you feel better.

>Confess if that makes you feel better.
I actually considered this but I've never been even slightly religious ever

Ive lost 30 lbs through diet in a month and want to start lifting, but im pretty sure im too fat to have proper form. Should I lift anyway or wait till i lose more through diet?

im gettig back into deadlifting so im building back up. basically i started at 225 and do as many reps as i can then the next week i increase the weight until i get to the the heavy working set range or 3-6 reps. but i realized that im not even touching the ground at the bottom. i hit maybe a couple inches above the ground and go back up. does this count or should i be resetting every rep? it seems tedious to reset every rep when i can handle 295×8

Maybe this expierence will make you religious

Honour thy father and thy mother, that's on of the 10 Commandments

I'm using a DIY home gym right now, but can only load my makeshift barbell with 100lbs max.

Will deadlifitng 5x5+ to failure with a lighter weight get the same results as doing a normal 5x5 with as much weight possible?

>eyes hurt

you're paranoid or strained your eyes by trying to focus on the peripheral vision

damaging your sight doesn't hurt

t. looked at an eclipse 2 years ago and now have permanent eye damage

>looked at an eclipse 2 years ago and now have permanent eye damage
how bad is it?

Buy her a cake or something.

it's mostly okay now, considering how fucking retarded I was

at first there was this huge blind spot right in the center of my vision but now there's just a tiny smudge right below, unnoticable unless I try, similar to the picture

there are also some minor deformations in the surrounding area and neon yellow/green fade into white/cyan respectively in the center of my vision

Should I make a session with a personal trainer?
I'm thinking about starting to lift but I've never set foot in a gym, never been made to lift weights, don't know about racking them or any proper posture for any lifts beyond images online.

Yeeeeeee I think I'm definitely going to...
Does it look like skin or fat tho?

>slick
>friction coefficient of zero over here

>20yo
Just lift

I live in a boarding school and they banned protein powders because they think it's roids. What are some alternatives to whey that are also convenient? I'm thinking of buying some pudding or some shit

haha what the fuck

keep your whey in a powdered milk bag or cocoa box

that was the plan but I need to go to the kitchen to make my shakes and that's where the fucking boarding house parents are

>I need to go to the kitchen to make my shakes

what for
just grab the shit you need and do it in your room

alternatively make and drink your shakes at the gym

Progressing nicely on texas method. Progressing on everything but bench. What do? bench is still so babby

I want to do a bodyweight routine for a while. I haven't started lifting and I feel like before I go into a gym I want to start with something at least, so I want to do bodyweight first. Maybe this sounds stupid but I've been telling myself I'll go to a gym and never do; I run though so it's not like I'm being lazy. I just want a foundation to build on.

Should I do startbodyweight, or something else? and should I have any equipment like a pull up bar or whatever?

Posted this in the dead thread:
Skinnyfat dyel here, I'm still kind of weak and am currently recomping to get to a lower bf% during my noob gains phase before starting a lean bulk. Running Veeky Forums's gslp and getting stronger. I do 15 mins of cardio after every workout and also do some light cardio and calisthenics on off days. I eat clean too. Does this seem alright? Should I be doing more cardio?

You can do 5bx, the workout from the 100pushups website, convict conditioning, or simple fit.

Ignore anything that has you doing high level gymnastics stuff for a while.
A basic routine that you dont have to think to much about and long daily walks would do you better.

Do you shave chest hair? Recently started losing fat and getting fit, and as a result self confidence increased, so I finally started to wear wife-beaters (tank tops?), though I'm wondering if it's normal to have a lot of chest hair showing (slavic bear genes) through the low neck of the shirts in public

>hundredpushups
this looks good because it's simple but I want something more universal. like how are you supposed to make your legs better with bodyweight

By doing squats, glute ham raises, and being active in general.

I'm have a busy schedule so I set up a routine in which lift 6x per week, because the workout is fairly quick (45mins ~ 1hr), can I get someone to critique it for me?

pic related

I do normal curls as an acccessory lift. I would like to add reverse curls and hammer curls as well. Would any of these be redundant/cancel another out or some shit, or am I okay?

How do i forget her?

I'm a skinny-fat weakling who can't get muscles. Given the best possible circumstance, is it possible to get a girl like the one on the pic, or should I keep it as a fantasy?

>I'm a skinny-fat weakling who can't get muscles
Bullshit. Go lift.

>Given the best possible circumstance, is it possible to get a girl like the one on the pic, or should I keep it as a fantasy?
Fuck you. Go lift.

How long does it take for golfers elbow to heal, I wanna do my curls man

Any tips for chest activation for bench, or bench in general? I always feel my shoulders being used more and I never feel anything in the pectorals.
It's getting a little ridiculous, I can't break 200 on bench, but I OHP 165.

Creatine is supposed to be a good preworkout, right?

What should I do if I don't get the burst of energy other people who've taken my creatine report, but rather just feel mildly nauseous?

I still have some of that saggy flab people get when you lose weight.
I honestly dont care that much about being able to see my abs but I do want to fill out my stomach so it doesn't look like shit.
Will doing abs tighten it up?

6'2 160lbs and still got those child birthing hips. How much lower do I have to go

I have retarded arms. My shoulders are big from all the swimming I did during high school, but my biceps and forearms are literal twigs.

Are there any exercises I should focus on to get back to having non-retarded arms?

you need to build your lats, shoulders and obliques to make it less noticeable, not lose weight you skelly

no

>how to train arms

Creatine isnt a preworkout, caffeine is

try to bend the bar, use proper form

you'll be lucky if it heals at all, tons of guys at my gym had to have their muscles actually moved because the tendon was unusable

shut the fuck up and lift

lift until you can't feel anything anymore

nah it's good, reverse hit biceps less because you use more forearms tho

do 3x5 before the 3x10 stuff, also follow a proper push pull instead of your own monstrosity

just do whatever you want

BULK, you'll turn into a skelly and then turn fat again

Disregarding gaining mass or strenght, whats the best PED to speed up recovery from an injury? This fucking shoulder injury needs to heal asap

Test, obviously, but deca and EQ are also very, very useful.

what's wrong with your shoulder?

Do you warm up on accessories like eg lateral raises or can you skip straight to working sets if you have already done ohp+warmup beforehand

Fucked up some weeks back, tried wider grip benching for more chest activation. Sharp pain in right shoulder on first rep. Now its been hurting for weeks. Cant do any exercises that utilizes the rotator cuff.

I want this shit to heal asap.

Also, does test really increase healing that much? I heard something about Ostarine being good for healing injuries, but Im not sure how much of this is true, seeing its a relatively new drug

Rear delts are lagging despite doing rows and pullups twice a week.
What the fug?

So do rear delt isolations nigga

What's this black stuff in my pre workout? It's mr.hyde ,I've had it before but it didn't have this stuff

I've been lifting weights for 6 months now. I want to do some cardio on off days. What should I do? Stationary bicycle for 20 mins good enough?

I always do 1 light one for a few reps, as it's light it won't do much anyway

where's the pain located? Test probably won't help, but GH might
Ostarine might as well, but if I were you I'd just go to a physical therapist and let him help you

do isolations duh

that picture is so low res I dont even know what to say

an hour of low intensity steady state cardio

>it feels like some part of her won't forgive me
It will, but it will take years. But you should never attack your parents. Believe me, I know what mental/emotional parental abuse is like, it's impossibly infuriating, but you just can't let yourself snap.

Front of the shoulder, but any shoulder movements make it hurt. I already went to see a doctor, he said it should heal by itself, but it might take months. I should 'do only light training' until then.

Which is basically not an option. I will go crazy if I have to let all my progress go to waste. So Ill take whatever is needed to help me recover faster

Better?

Wtf. How long did you stare at it?

I used to stare into the sun as a child to the point where the sun would become a giant white blue ball and there would be no "yellow" if that makes any sense. I wear glasses but im not blind.

You sound like a little jew boy.

Lift and gain confidence.

dont think you have to worry about that

What is tho , the container before didn't have it

>LOL he doesnt buy off myprotien
>he doesnt want the best protein according to lab door
>continues to buy buy shitty protein from mr.hyde

>being this retarded in 2000 + 20 - 3

Hey Veeky Forums I'm currently on a cut, 1lb per week, but even with that I'm normally full throughout the day. The issue is I come in under my calorie budget by ~200 on a lifting day and ~600 on a cardio day, should I have a day on the weekend where I try to make up the difference so I'm not crashing my system or just find more shit to eat during the day?

What are some good ab exercises to help my overhead press? I have a tough time doing the hip thrust without arching my back.

How long can you keep linear progression gains going? I read some people who say LP took them to 1/2/3/4, is this a reasonable expectation?

I have 12 weeks to clean bulk. What routine should I follow to put on the most muscle?

Btw natty, 6'1, 172lbs

When somebody aims for 1500 calories a day, do they take into account their physica activity?

Say i burn some 500 calories lifting, running errands and shit, that would make for a 1000 calorie/day deficit, Is that reasonable?

Should I go to the gym on an empty stomach?
Protein before or after the gym?
Are machines an okay supplement for free weights?
Sorry, I'm retarded.

Yes you take that into account, eat too little while doing what ever and it's going to be a bad time

Depends on what you're doing in my experience, heavy squats and diddy lifts I try to have at least a shake before. Either works for protein, the window thing is bullshit. They are but you'll have to do more to compensate for not working stabilizer muscles with machines over free weights.

How to fix skinnyfat?

I've been lifting for several years and either gain too much fat on a bulk or never lean out on a cut. Tired of this shit.

hello i am a little skeleton, been doing an SS variation for like 2-3 months, what you think

xAxBxAx
xBxAxBx

Sets x Reps

A
Bench press 3x5-7
calf raise 3x10
assisted pullup 3x5-7
diddly: either 3x5 or 1x5 heavy depending on how i feel
bb curl 3x10

B
ohp 3x5-7
squat 3x5-7
dip 3x5-7
bent over row 3x5-7
db hammer curl 3x10

also do 2 sets of leg lifts and sit ups and 1 plank after every workout, aiming for ab faggot twink mode

Anything I should add? Or should i scrap it and start a completely new routine altogether
I have 3 days off work every week on the days I work out so I want to keep that schedule

thx

Bulk or cut? Honestly i have no idea.

Pic related: 6'6", 214 lbs. Ive been lifting for a while but on/off, not consistent.

Can too much protein make you bloated/gassy/farty?

I'd bulk to build some muscle first, but you're going to have to be consistent, otherwise you'll just end up fatter.

yes, and it's bad for your kidneys. you're probably lactose intolerant or take too much. dairy and whey give you terrible skin, lactose intolerant or not

post a pic, seems good but hit obliques too and plank moar

Another pic

bulk you lanky freak

several minutes

i looked multiple times during a 15 min period, so maybe like 6-7 mins in total, part of which was with regular sunglasses which don't do shit and part of it was just with naked eyes

I remember what you're describing and then also seeing the sunrays turn red, it looked pretty great

what kinda food is the most calorie dense for bulking?

Best program to recomp, Fill in loose skin?