Who /fitck/ here?

Who /fitck/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/traditional-dutch-brown-bean-soup-1129040
youtube.com/watch?v=qPeNRcmbPoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks disgusting, user. just give that shit to the dogs.

It's pre fermented Sauerkraut, Amerilard

Its called Liberty Cabbage dumbass

What kind of fucking mong are you to use purple cabbage for kraut? You a special kind of autist

>shit tier green cabbage

Lol fucking retard

i call it a visit to the ER

Holy fuck my Austrian genes are cringing at your comment. Blaukraut is a delicacy

at least make the food look presentable goddamn

and thanks for showing it to us in a foaming sloppy bowl. now what part of this is Veeky Forums? looks like you just dumped all the shit in a bowl. It's probably a topping for something, yes? Then show us, faggot. Your thread sucks dick, anyway.

Yikes. I triggered some fat fuck's autism

>purple food
hahahaha what next nigga? purple dicks in your mouth?lmfao @yourlyfe

I tried thespruce.com/traditional-dutch-brown-bean-soup-1129040 not too long ago, turned out pretty good

That better not be fermented rotkraut, buddy, because that’s fucking disgusting

Its not fermented yet :^)

It's called liberty cabbage and we invented it you europoor scum

>My Austrian genes
You gonna tell me about how you're 1/54 Cherokee too faggot?

Gl detecting mold in that shit buddy

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums master race here.

Veeky Forumsx/ is better.
Gotta use alchemy and enchantments to create sick gains potions and lifting gear.

That's like being Neo in the Matrix trilogy. You've unlocked your "potential" but it's all another system of control.

The real redpill master race is knowing that nothing good or worthwhile comes from Veeky Forums, because everyone here is a useless faggot that only believe contrarian information so they can feel special without actually working on themselves or putting in any real effort.

Veeky Forums is nothing but pump and dump the new internet shekel coin of the day, no need to learn about actual finance or business.
Veeky Forums is just counter-culture lifting for "muh strenf". No need to put in work to look good and be healthy, I do SQUATS, so I'm a REAL lifter - everyone else is a faker!
Veeky Forums is just the same "hue hue classics" from high school plus a massive circle jerk of how can post the most unheard of random contrarian retarded hipster shit similar to Neutral Milk Hotel on /mu/ forever ago.
Veeky Forums doesn't teach you how to cook and is literally just Pinterest-tier infographics.

The only answer is to mindlessly shitpost to help it fall apart or just stop coming.

>The only answer is to mindlessly shitpost to help it fall apart or just stop coming.

You are absolutely correct but the former does not preclude the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPeNRcmbPoI

Looksgood my dude

She does

Cookin some turkey meat loaf this fine mornin. cheers breddehs.

hows it feel to be that self righteous in your pseudo knowledge and faggotry
>dont try to better yourself anywhere, EVER goyim.
>thousands of ppl from around the world cant have valid opinions because their not Dr. Shekelstein
>work against your fellow Veeky Forums autists guys, CUZ IM JUST LIKE YOU
leave with your neet victim-hood, you dont belong here

>leave with your neet victim-hood

You know that Veeky Forums is one website on the entirety of the internet, right? My point was it's only good for entertainment purposes and useless for actually learning anything worthwhile.

How you got absolute nihilism from my post is a mystery.

What are the macros on that bitch?

>My point was it's only good for entertainment purposes and useless for actually learning anything worthwhile.
which is wrong, like i said
>thousands of ppl from around the world cant have valid opinions, OR STATE FACTS AND DO INDEPENDENT RESEARCH ABOUT SUBJECTS THEMSELVES AND THEN POST ABOUT THEM HERE
FTFY, now SHOO SHOO

But that isn't what happens. A small group of people sit around here all day posting the same thing about what's best with decent arguments and that changes the consensus over time as everyone else start parroting it.

That's why everyone recommends SS for any goal here even though it's complete garbage for everything.

Meanwhile if you want to discus literally anything else here it's called useless and retarded because it's not a low volume, high intensity lifting routine because that's what they learned about first, so it's obviously the best.

Veeky Forums thinks 1/2/3/4 is an accomplishment that can't be achieved in less than a year. Let that sink in for a moment. No one that's achieved anything notable bothers to come to this shithole unless it's to shitpost and troll.

This place doesn't enable some vast think tank with some magical world of diversity of experiences, it's just an echo chamber for beginners and non-lifters to argue what they already believe to reinforce their beliefs about training.

>That's why everyone recommends SS for any goal here

>reinforce their beliefs about training

Thanks for proving my point.