Jeff seid confirmed natty

jeff seid confirmed natty.

Yes he's natty

Bradley Martyn looks better

>You need to take up ping pong

What did he mean by this?

He posts and acts like a child and/or a woman. Yet he has the nerves to claim he has any male hormones.

looks great no hate.

fag

natty or not, he has one of the most villainous and ugliest faces in the industry
he looks like an asian man's boner who rapes italian wine makers

>he looks like an asian man's boner who rapes italian wine makers

What did he mean by this?

His photos are all heavily edited. He's not even impressive. And aside from that, he at the very least has done some sarms. Kid's full of shit

kek, treu

Have you actually watched any of this fuck's videos? He's a preening little faggot who spends more time at a mirror on a regular basis than Stacy on prom night.

IF he is not on gear then he has fucking elite genetics, if he is he probably still has top tier genetics, this dude makes his money on the fact that he is "aesthetic". Really fucking shallow and insecure of him to insist that anyone who can't have a physique like him is obviously a low test fag.

he's alpha af and you're a jelly no wealth wagecuck

I was watching a video with him and hearing him talk about fucking sluts is so jarring because I genuinely thought he was a homosexual.

haha jokes on you I'm a neet

>he doesn't know

There are old fb posts of his from old /fit where he says he's on his "first week of tren"

This was years ago

Jeff seid relies on angles and lighting to make himself look big. He's a small fry and he knows it

Really turned up the nattyposting when he got demolished at the Olympia last year
>hehe so what if I lost guys I was natty the whole time

Who is this Asian Chad?

>Jeff confirmed smaller than a Chang
Maybe Jeff should pick up ping pong

looks great but 0/10 charisma and personality

Who's the Asian Stacey? Hnggggg

Kek.jpeg

I think his name is Chang ThunderWang, Chads old lifting buddy.

How to find Asian Stacy like Chang thunderwang?

fuck off, mongoloid lover

Jeff pls leave

chang thunderwang. fjc

HAHAHHAAHAHAAHHA

i fucking hate this dude

>chang thunderwang
kek

Jeff, Connor, Buff dudes and all fake natty guys are truly the scum of fitness industry.

The harm they do giving false hope to naive people.

t. fraud

Anyone who makes money off looking good isn't natty. Take hollywood celebrities and fitness YouTuber personalities for example

>shorter than a jackie chan
>smaller than a jackie chan
>only 3 inches taller than the average korean female

*breaths in*

DAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

preying on gullible people is the pinnacle of degeneration, and it sucks how we can't really shut down their lies. I just hope an efficient method for identifying frauds gets discovered and destroy all sports and fitness.

Almost like people don't want to give up the illusion that they're on roids so they don't lose sponsors

You think Chad gives a fuck about making sense? Why do you think most of them are retarded? The world just bends over backwards for them to the point where they're to fit to reed.

hmm he looks natty here

is it because asians are so good at ping pong? i've no idea

Go away jeff

that and he shops his IG pictures

I can't imagine the mindset it takes to be that shamelessly full of shit

So the people that are close to him and say that he abuses tren must be dirty liars. His def of natty is under a gram of juice a week.

it's a quote from the true natty king Steve Reeves.
I don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong.

Bradley Martin is a scared, tiny little bitch

The irony here is that neither joff or Steve are natty

t. big dicked alpha

>mogged by an Asian Chad
>barely taller than an Asian Stacey

Lmao.

The fact he even had to write that proves he's on roids. The denial is strong Jeff.

My body produces enough male hormones to build and maintain a muscular physique but I'm gonna start pinning once I'm 25 anyway.

>not producing tren naturally

kekked

I would if I could

This

I dont get it,

Denying roiding is one thing, since is a taboo in many circles.

But outright braggin while looking down on natty lifters achievements and claiming thiey dont work hard enough while pinning yourself 24/7....

This is just vile.

I don't mind roiding, but this little bitch should neck himself.

He's been looking like that for quite a while,clear as fuck skin, ZERO signs of gyno,not balding,nothing like that,explain mothafuckas

It's ok, take solace in the fact that steroids are similar to cigarettes when it comes to side effects. That is, serious side effects will only show after a long period of using.

>inb4 yolo, live while young, etc. etc.

I'm in this game of life for the long run and intend to live up to 100 years and beyond, long term steroid usage effectively makes you live up to max 65 years old, maybe a bit longer if you have top money for doctors and shit.

but steve reeves was on low dose dbol

b8

okay but what the fuck is the point of your post?

>It's ok, take solace in the fact that steroids are similar to cigarettes when it comes to side effects. That is, serious side effects will only show after a long period of using.

I am aware of that.

As I said, I dont mind roiding,

What pisses me off is that childish attitude of that little faggot, who makes fun of true natty lifters and outright lies. That creates fales, impossible expectations for noob lifters.

>long term steroid usage effectively makes you live up to max 65 years old
>source: my rectum

the point is he ain't gonna die young, jeff is.

What a fucking cock head. It's so obvious

what is asian stacey called?

candy?

fucking lmaooo

because i really care about what you think

Maybe he's smarter than he acts. Maybe this airhead dumbass personality he puts on is just an act and he actually knows how to run a smart and safe steroid cycle.

My god, every time I see some swole fucker posting selfies I think they are huge. Then it turns out they are all tinytrips and the whole thing is just manlet proportions in the right angles. My sister once showed me pics of this guy she was dating, looked like a legit aspiring bodybuilder in the pics. Looked forward to meeting him and then in person he was 5'7 with barely 15 inch arms.

Why is it that I can never tell? Is there some sort of thing you can look out for to tell if the guy is a manlet angle abuser or the real deal? Help me out here guys, I´m getting kinda tired of this rollercoaster.

Noice.

In my experience trashy names asian parents give their eventual asian stacy daughters are, Pony, apple, Candy or Barbie

lol what a faggot

jeff that insecure manlet kek

>then user found a WHOLE NEW MEANING of Mr. Bones Wild Ride
>up next, on Veeky Forums

He's never gonna make it. Pathetic dwarf.

How much does Joff really weigh? There´s no way he´s 93 kg if he´s that short

Dr. Stacy

probably 80 to 83 kg if we're talking contest weight

Jeff pls go

BM isn't even as big as Dom. Gtfo

>over 5'8
>up to and including 5'9

He's came off? He's still not natty. And he'll go back on soon. Probably had to come off for a "random" drug screen.

>max 65 years
Damn I guess that means Arnold was natty then right.

I think the manlet doth protest too much

Impressive

he does sk8board squats to make papa scooby proud

>maybe a bit longer if you have top money for doctors and shit.
l2read retard

>that tranny face

only as a joke haha

*manlet rage*

xd

Arnold's in his 70s that's more than "a bit longer" mongoloid. Proper use of AAS isn't any fucking worse than most other things a doctor can give you.

that fucking rat faced manlet

just lol

>Arnold's in his 70s that's more than "a bit longer"
he is not in his seventies, he just turned 70 and he had several heart surgeries already

>Proper use of AAS isn't any fucking worse than most other things a doctor can give you.
o I'm laffin, enjoy your tumor growth and organ failure

and also, jeff pls go

that guy on the left is legit cute no homo

please make chang thunderwang a thing lmao