Phenibut Gains

Has anyone tried phenibut in social settings to fraud your social skills?

Bit of a social autist sometimes, initially tried phenibut at a dosage of 500mg (see picture for brand) and did nothing so thought I had wasted my money. Decided to try a dosage of 1000mg still low), spaced 1:30 between doses with last dose around 45 minutes before when I needed it. And holy shit the feeling is hard to describe, you hit every cue and become a social god. Ive sat so many job interviews in the past two years and failed in every one, those two major ones I've had phenibut for recently I've smashed (actual words by interviewer), now I have a solid career lined up, now to find a gf...

Is it worth 50 bucks for the tub of Phenibut ?

I tried it and didnt really feel anything. I did it on an empty stomach too. Honestly just better off getting alcohol

The question you should ask yourself is, is it worth to try it? You're probably spending your money on less promising shit every day.

Also, don't fucking do the "lmao, let's take 5 g's twice a day" routine, read up about it.

This shit is like any magical nootropic. It's fucking snake oil that does nothing. Stop wasting your money .

Thinking about trying this. I'm not too much of an autist but I can't talk to girls or new people.
I went on a date with a girl who was into me a few months ago and she stoped talking to me after, so I probably bored her to death. Should try this if I ever get another date with a girl.

Well im less nervous on phenibut but didn't see social gains

>more expensive than other options
>difficult to dose
>dilated pupils
>bad interactions with other substances
>tolerance building
>massive withdrawals

Thank you but no thank you, I'd rather stick to caffeine + L-theanine (and alcohol on social situations), fuck you.

It's an anxiolytic. What weak spots did you have on your date with a girl?

Well we just walked around the park in our city and talked, and I think the stuff I talked about was just straight up boring.
And I've thought about it and I legitimately can't think of how to be interesting. I am fun when I'm with my close friends or when I'm drunk but that's it.

Many of those problems can be solved by viewing it as a drug, rather than a supplement.

Price... Well, shop around and don't abuse it (keep consumption low).

Dosing = gram scale and trying to keep daily doses below a gram.

Interactions = don't drink if you're on it. Also, it has a long half-life.

Tolerance = cycle your use. Dose low.

Withdrawals = you've fucked up. Hard. High doses / too often.

I can relate to that experience. Had a few similar ones myself.

A good talker can make any mundane topic interesting. Practice your skills and try to make conversation flow. Situational observations, humor, anything goes.

Also, don't put too much pressure on yourself. If the girl likes you, any mildly coherent shit you say sounds (more) interesting to her. And vice versa, if she's not into you, you're not going to change her mind in that half an hour you spend walking around.

Also, what are your interests in life? The stuff you think about, the stuff that makes 'you'? The personality you're putting up front.

That's the problem I have nothing relatable :/

Really? Nothing? At all? Cmon, anything?

OP, don't listen to these faggots who clearly haven't tried it.

Phenibut works exactly like alcohol without the loss of motor skills.

Here is the dosing guide:

Take 1-2 grams on an empty stomach 7 hours before your social event. Dose is weight dependent. If you're 140lbs, dose closer to 1 gram, if you're 200lbs, 2 grams is fine. I was 140 when I took it and I took 2 grams, and it was good but I have a weak stomach and threw up after like 12 hours. 1 gram is much better.

Eat nothing for 45 minutes after.

That's it. Maybe if u want, wait 45 minutes and take another .25 grams. I usually do this to get a prolonged effect.

Wait 4 hours and you should feel something. You will feel a great buzz/high after 6-7 hours. Your elevated social state will last 24 hours. You sleep will also be super restful.

Alcohol has a synergistic effect with phenibut since they both Bond to the same receptors in the brain. That means you can drink, but 1 drink feels like 2, 2 drinks feels like 4, etc.

Only use phenibut 2-3 times a week max. I usually only use it once or twice in a week to prevent building up tolerance. I aalways took the same 1.25 gram dose, and it worked the same every time. Just don't take it everyday.

Nowadays, I only use it once a semester. I had no withdrawals, no addictive behavior. Frankly, I hate it now more than before because the taste is so bad. Based on my experience, and many others, it is one of the hardest drugs to get addicted to because it takes so long to feel anything, and alcohol can give you the same feeling more rapidly. Sure, there are some autists who become dependent, but even their withdrawals only last a week max, and it's just a slight lack of motivation. No biggie.

I personally think you should only use phenibut on the weekend when you go to a party. It's pretty disgusting to taste, and is annoying to time the doses every day.

Pro-tip: music sounds great while on phenibut.

Have fun user.

Oh yea, also buy phenibut from happy hippo. They are my trusted source for the pure stuff. Other places I cannot vouch for, and apparently some places give you watered down phenibut, which makes dosing impossible. It's really cheap at 50 grams for $20 last time I checked. Way more cost effective than alcohol.

The real question is: how the fuck do you take this shit without gagging?

I'm an experienced druggie who's downed some pretty nasty shit but fuck this shit tastes like raw chemicals and I wanna kill myself every time I try to ingest it.

Dissolve in a glass of water.

just drink like a non autistic person

Nah nothing.
My major in college is boring and I don't really care for it. I plan on joining the military after college because the only things I enjoy are lifting/sports and seeking an adreline rush, something that none of the girls I'm into are interested in.

>Has anyone tried phenibut in social settings to fraud your social skills?
There's always a guy every month on here that thinks he needs to take potentially addictive drugs just to talk to people

Don't do this.Every sip will taste like batter acid. Get a pill maker, and turn it into pills, or just dump the one gram on you tongue, then chase it with a sweet drink to counteract the taste.

Most of people you meet will never have anything in common with you. Think about shooting the shit with the guys, pulling talk out of thin air. In the gym, in a social occasion, whenever.

You do want to bang them, don't you? See, a common interest (if they're into you). Know mainstream movies/music? Anything that can be described with adjectives?

Even the rush-seeking can be turned into interesting talk. Do any activities that show you as a passionate adrenalin junky?

Yeah well I kinda did that shit but with what I've read on phenibut it sounds like it would come easier
Not really for right now my life is school, sports/lifting, getting shit faced on weekends and then repeating.

get one of these

Is it one of those things that you can't put in other foods to mask the taste?

Will this help me hit on girls?

It comes easier with experience. Let loose and enjoy the moment you're in, don't focus on the 'what if i'm boring her' part.

From what I read, phenibut works best for fucked-in-the-head anxiety bags, nervous wrecks. You don't sound like one.

How about you put yourself out more? In situations with females, even if in a non-romantic context. That will take the edge off, take the pussy off the pedestal.

Also, 'not right now' doesn't take away from your past as a thrillseeker. Even old shit makes great persona-building stories and references. You're passionate, extroverted (presumably) and positive. Someone who's fun to be around.

Why?

If mushrooms and marijuana can have such an effect, why would there not be other things that have different effects?

It literally tastes like concentrated chemicals. It would be like dumping battery acid in your food and trying to mask the taste.

In all my life I've never seen a drug that has such a quick tolerance rise. Within a few days the effective dose shot from 2 grams to 6 grams for me.

Also you can withdrawal from the shit. And if you've ever withdrawn from a drug you know that shit's no joke. Be careful. The shit will most likely be regulated within 5 years.

And you started with a 2 g dose? And went along with increases, knowing that anything over 1 g on the reg is a highway to addiction?

I tried this and fucked my crush twice.

I am a shy person but after taking 2gr I could not stop laughing and joking around her. She though I was cool.

Thank you phenibut

Where can you buy this stuff in the US?

The internet. Now promise us you won't fuck up like the fuckwad who took it every day in rising doses and complained about addiction.

Online m8

It is legal in the USA, but you don't need it since living in the USA is easy mode and it is easy as fuck getting laid.

Check out a website called Noostropic or something like that

>living in the USA is easy mode and it is easy as fuck getting laid

Thanks, yeah I get laid, that's not the issue. I just hate feeling anxious and would like to try it and feel the effects first hand.

I'll read the Reddit, mom.

Thanks. And remember, kiddo, dose considered effective against social anxiety is considerably higher than the dosage that wouldn't make you addicted. Resist the temptation to slam it down by grams daily.

Can we get suggestions for other social enhancers besides phenibut or alcohol? Phenibut seems interesting but the price, ingestion method, and tolerance level make me think I should just have a drink before going out instead of spending all that energy with pheni

Anyone tried Kava?

I can recommend Kratom, get it in the U.S while it's still legal. Calmed me and felt great, just was horrible to ingest, but I did the "dump and chug" method, which was okay. r/kratom is okay if only for giving decent retailers to shop from

Cocaine

>nootropics
>do nothing

What? I take modafinil and it definitely works

>i live for adrenaline
>i dont do anything except go to school and drink

>modafinil

Worth trying? I'm in school and can't get proscribed any ADD medicine and don't have any hook-ups. Would Modafinil work in a similar way?

Eh, I tried 750mg for a job interview. I only felt slight dizziness and a headache. Had a bomb nap tho.

Yeah it helps

Basically a 'passive' adderall, with no addiction or serious side effects

One pill lasts all day and everything you do seems like it's worth concentrating fully on

Anyone got any good nootropic recommendations?

I need 4.5g for it to work.

but when it works oh man. that shit is like MDMA.

I had a orgasm for fucking 5 minutes. was crying in the bathroom dick in hand in europhic bliss.

damn I miss it

Is there a come down or a hangover from it like M?

I buy it from a supplement shop, but 95% won't have it. Just got lucky.

No but you can't abuse it everyday. I think you can even die from withdrawal symptoms. Check the phenibut subreddit they have a really good faq.

Never go more than 3 days on/week, and still get massive tolerance increase.

Also I'm a drug addict so I knowingly do horrible things to my body and brain all of the time.

Examples of said horrible things?

most nootropics have side-effects AND build tolerance super-fast.

just take l-theanine (calming) with caffeine (focus, drive). it removes every single negative effect of coffee, even gives you REM sleep back.

DELET THIS THREAD.

This is how new drugs get banned. when the govt discovers this it's over for us.

But what is a date for?

It's not for trying to convince the girl you're a great guy, but for figuring out wether you match. Obviously you didn't match, thats great! there are still a few billion women out there with which you might match.

Trying to alter your personality (the extreme would be taking drugs) will lead you to missmatches because she expects another personality from you which you simply are not. Now you can try to be what she want's you to be, but in the long term, that won't make you happy!

Every bad date is also a good date because you've eliminated some mismatch!!

i just take heroin

Shot heroin on and off for most of my 20s. Played with crack and meth. RCs and a bunch of other shit.

Still make pretty good gains despite all of that though.

Jesus, I was literally about to make a thread about Phenibut, good thing I checked the cata.

How do you take it? Just mix it with some water? Hold it on your tongue?

The only real social interactions I end up getting myself into are ones where everyone is drinking. I suppose it woulf be useful for job interviews but I am scared of trying it out at an interview and doing too much and acting like a retard or something. What does it actually feel like when you're on it? I've done drugs that make you confident before (mdma and coke) and definitely would not want to go into a job interview like that

A date is for some fun time and a possibility to get laid. You really think that any interaction with females should be done in hopes of a long time relationship?

You are assuming he wants a gf instead of just wanting to smash

Any horror stories with phenibut? Got almost 100 g of it, haven't tried it properly.

yeah dude i died

shoo shoo spooky ghost

Every single thing you said perfectly describes alcohol too you fucking autist

Soviet cosmonaut here. Used it to calm down and not to kick American asses while docking Soyuz with Appolo, worked out pretty good.

>The real question is: how the fuck do you take this shit without gagging?
Wrap in a piece of tissue, toilet paper, or paper towel. The thinner the better. Then just swallow whole with a glass of water handy.

Just try it 1 week before the interview

Hello spacemayne. Y'all look at the packaging (250 mg a tablet, with a splitting line) and think about the ridiculous doses people slam down on the reg.

To get 6 g like one fucktarded user, you'd have to ingest twenty four tablets, that's over a whole pack.

And then they come on to Veeky Forums and say it's really addictive. No shit, you're doing over a pack's worth a day, never letting up.

It's a wonder you fucks aren't killing yourselves with paracetamol or other OTC drugs.

you know people on the board are retarded, if simple googling shows when and how to take it, but some fucks still find it in themselves to take huge amounts in limited time.

Liked it at first, avoid it mostly now.
I get horrible depression and anxiety 1-2 days after ingesting.
Doesn't help that my tolerance makes anything less than 1.5g unnoticeable

Thats why you use the powder form, not the tablets.

To get to a higher dose with risk/reward ratio skewed more towards risk? You serious?

I take around 1.2g, put it on my tongue and then swallow it with water while holding my nose. A lot easier and quicker than 6 fucking pills of 250mg.

I have very bad anxiety when first talking to someone but I can keep a conversation going for 5+ min without awkward pausing. I stutter at first due to nervousness then after 1-2 minutes it's like talking to my mother. But the first 2 minutes are hell.

The form doesn't matter as much (if believing that pharma and chink powder are the same potency), but think about the reason it's been put into 250 mg tablets in the country that invented it. That has the longest experience using it as a common drug. It would be real easy to put 500 mg in a tablet, or even 750.

Why do they not do it? In a country that has the most experience with the drug. Think about it.

Other than that, your 1.2 g (hopefully you've got a gram scale) is on the reasonable end of dosing. Not some fucky 8 g or bust that leads people into cycle of withdrawal and fast tolerance building.

Because phenibut on low dose has a totally different effect than when you take a higher dose.
The effect that people seek (more social, euphoria, etc) is achieved at higher doses.

opiates and lifting is pretty god tier desu

But the sides, user! It works better as a recovery drug, something that you squeeze in after a hard day's training. Add melatonin and bam, a nice nightcap.

Just don't overdo it and make yourself dependant on it.
Like once every 2 or 3 days is more than enough.

Do describe. I always imagined opiates to be more of a 'fuck it, let's put on pink floyd and float away' sort of deal.

On the other hand, I've heard rumors that tren and other heavy AAS have less harsh side effects when on downers.

What doses/frequency do you do against social anxiety? Timing before events?

I usually only take it if I know that I'm going to be in a position where I have to be social, like public speaking, meeting new people, dates, etc (so once or twice a week).
It takes a few hours to really kick in, so I take it after waking up (on an empty stomach) and then wait around an hour before I eat something.

just do cocaine as any other non autistic person.

low doses of cocaine w/o alcohol will make you a king.

Cocaine has a short effect, so either you've never had cocaine in your life or you're just fishing for (You)s.