Jon Jones Tests Positive for Steroids Stripped of Title

tmz.com/#!article/2017/08/22/jon-jones-tests-fails-drug-test-steroids-ufc-214-cormier-title-stripped/

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

fuck off

Why, bro? Veeky Forums is literally /steroids/: The board.

Hahahahhahha get rekt fucking nigger

A P O L O G I Z E

I love how OP is implying top level athletes aren't all on gear

You think DC had to roid for that pudgy body of his?

jesus christ, htf could he be this stupid after last time?????

He's black

HAHAHAHA
niggers gonna nig

>i guess there is no rivalry if you cheat twice

Bu- but muh bbc, black athletes don't roid! They are just jealous of his bbc genetics!

And were going to see a white man KTFO of a nigger at his own game.

How will darkies cope with the white man back on top?

They should just allow steroids already. I wanna see superhumans fighting each other.

>says he's going through everything he's putting into his body from water to supplements

>immediately tests positive for steroids the very next fight

the fuck? it's not that hard if "I" can do it, so how can a guy with an entire team not do it?

Honestly they do already. But have to make example of people every now and then. People have been taking PED's since PED's or sports existed.

ALL pro athletes are roiding.

jones ha sticks for legs and a shitty overall physique, yet he got busted for roids. You see, not all steroids make you look like a bodybuilder.

you ever see those "before and after" pics of him though? pretty noticeable difference

man this USADA bullshit is ruining sports

Daily reminder that drug tests in "professional" sports are an IQ test.

Daily reminder that blacks score at the bottom of IQ tests.

>ones tested positive for Turinabol

think he meant to take this or got a bad batch? Its pretty stupid taking something thats been tested for for almost 50 years. Wouldn't surprise me if he thought he was taking another type of roid

Could pass as natty anytime unless he did it insanely fast.

how fucking stupid does he have to be to still be taking "shady supplements" at this point after just having his last ban lifted?

he's essentially castrated himself at this point

i believe it was mostly when he served jail time

i wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out that 80% of athletes are taking gear. It looks like popped his weigh in test so he either didn't time his cycle right to clear the test or he thought he was taking something else that had a shorter detection window

Leagues should allow roiding. It would he fucking amazing watching 2 raging 400lb monsters punch each other hard enough to kill a hippo

>bodybuilders dropping dead like flies
>fighters getting their careers fucking killed

The end of frauds is nigh

Yes you literally have to take drugs if you want to compete unless you are some sort of freak

everyone is on drugs, the only question is if they know how to trick the tests.

interesting perspective, can't exactly argue atm

>bodybuilders dropping dead like flies

where? other than the piano man.

>piana in hospital
>some other roid fag died today
>dis niggah gets just desserts
>Arnold becomes a vegan
2017 is BTFO gear monkeys left and right

until WADA or the USADA or whoever else can detect roids in the system up to 1 year after use frauding isnt going anywhere....
Its too easy to just do cycles in between fights/seasons/competitions/ etc. That plus the technology behind designer PEDs is far ahead of the technology to detect them.

friendly reminder that after catching him on gear, USADA handed Zyzz a lifetime ban on his own body

Dallas died today man

you forgot
>world champion powerlifter gets beaten to death by a raging skinny manlet

who?

But he was just on Jim and Sam he swore he was clean I don't understand

Dallas Mccarver just died choking on his food

Can't wait to hear the usual 'contaminated supplement' bullshit these guys like to say when they get caught

how come WAY more guys who aren't millionaires, and who DON'T have as nice a spread of training camps and nutritionists as Jon Jones get red flagged if this were true?

Certainly they'd have to resort to it earlier in their career than he did. Or are stupider, and would get caught for it faster.

How long until he goes Jim Jones?

Jacked Matt Damon

Young guy too

>choking on food
what is he, 5?

>lanklets need steroids to beat manlets

The idea behind 'clean' sports is to avoid scenarios where normies see ridiculously enhanced people (every way imaginable, some extremely harmful) and lose all interest in the games.

But at the same time, if you don't cheat, you're going to fail hard. That slight edge by frauding is taken by everyone performance-oriented.

Is creatine cheating? Citrulline? ZMA? Caffeine as a preworkout? A TRT dose of test? A placebo injection given for the same purpose?

How fucking shitty is that, to be so much of a beast, so much of a giant, to die by taking too big a bite of food. Holy shit.

TRT and caffeine are both banned substances and can get you DQd if you have them in your system during your post-fight drug test.