>he loads the small plates last

>he has erectile dysfunction

>he bought shoes specifically for lifting things

>he bought a belt for the gym, but his shorts don't even have belt loops

>I want to adjust weights at reasonable intervals
>Now I have to take the 45lb guy off every time I want to change weights

Yeah, smart

>I didn't come to the gym to move all these plates

I have a small dishwasher and have to make them fit after loading the big dishes you fuck

>he lifts weights but can't even properly manipulate his bodyweight

>he's too afraid to ask the cute girl at the single squat rack if he can work in

lmao

>he only adopted the darkness, but wasn't even born in to it. Molded by it.

>he struggle moving plates off the bar

>he isn't sure if he should talk to thak cute girl he's been making eye contact almost every day for the last few months with a serious face because he's not sure if he'll seem attractive or creepy

>he hopes he will meet a qt at the gym

>he eats his own cum for protein but is too shy to use the public protein hole to hit the anabolic window.

>he doesn't use the gym's bag to carry his towel

fuck
Always approach with a serious face. Women in the gym value something norms don't: strength. If you smile or try to make a joke to her you will 100% look like an autistic. You much approach her stern and without hesitation, panting heavily from your last set, and ask her if she likes you. The most alpha part is, you tell her "I want to take you for protein" no matter how she responds(which will likely be yes). If she initially says she doesn't like you or that you're weird she'll appreciate your confidence in insisting you go get a power-packed meal together.

Keep in mind- you do this toward the beginning of your workout, and speak no more after the interaction for the duration of your workout. The hormonal fireworks you'll have firing off will help the both of you get the most intense workout you've had in a long time.

really made me think hmmm

>he sips water between sets

Ultimate red pill

>she goes to the gym to do cardio

lmao how you gonna get strong if you don't lift the plates

Are you not supposed to do that?

>ask her if she likes you

Are you in the 5th grade?

>he does cool-downs as a warm-up to his working set.

>he doesn't snort cocain and sips while on massive amounts of steroids to leave humanity behind

its just my cut! it will come back when im eating at maintenance... right?

Probably.

>he wonders at the gym

Also ask "do you workout?"

audiblekek.jpg