Working out at the gym

>working out at the gym
>see two cute girls in the free weight area doing some baby weights, doing overhead press with 10s
>decide to impress them
>walk over with 215 on a bar
>do 3 sets of 8 reps, good form, making myself as big as possible and flexing inbetween sets to impress them
>hope to hear one of them say something, have my earbuds in but no music
>they walk away and I overhear one of them say quietly "gross that guy was so sweaty" and they both laughed

I thought lifting big impressed girls. wtf fit why aren't they attracted to my pheromones as I'm fucking over head pressing 10 times what they were. I hate women.

Got some good mires and looks of approval from men tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nP9CLublnaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better get those boners going boi, fuck girls

>not fucking men exclusively
Faggot, never gonna make it.

pls be b8

you're strong enough to almost ohp 2pl8 and you think this was in any way not cringy? god damn user just like try to make eye contact (dont stare) and smile, that's literally it, you dont need to do all that shit

When will you social retards realize that it is so obvious to women when you're trying to show off?
Immediately makes you look desperate.

My mom says I'm quite handsome and always says girls are checking me out. As a girl herself, she knows.

I would just be motivated that you OHP more than me and get pumped for my next set. Unfortunately being female means slower progression and having to understand that I will never be able to lift as heavy as my male counterparts.

Bad feel.

Normies lose their mind when they see me dling 190kg, op. And I'm dyel as fuck.

By normies i mean old people, milfs, and dudebros.

Girls are usually too busy using their phones to even notice.

Impressive OHP, you must not be very aesthetic...

>At my gym a girl is openly hits on me. >She is a 30 something ugly poo in the loo

I'm bearmode. It's where peak performance is.

This, girls in the gym have their heads so far in their own asses. You think she notices anybody but the embodiment of Chad in a stringer while at the gym? Lmao, she's busy bending over with light weight and taking pictures of her ass for instagram, she gives zero fucks how much weight you are lifting.

>sweating from doing 215 for reps

Those girls deserved to laugh at you, you gross, weak man.

you're autistic.

they can't even OHP the bar and they're women. do you honestly think they can even conceptualize what 215 3x8 even means?

I tell my wife sometimes about my lifts just to talk and I get roughly the same answer
>good job babe/wow, that's a lot

women don't have a frame of reference for this stuff. it doesn't make any sense to them. it's like if a girl tried to impress you with designer shoes or purses.

>be sweaty mongoloid
>never given attention as a child
>autism granted me superior strength
>see women working out
>Harass women with 0 self awareness
>I hate women

T. Faggot OP

>showing off makes you look desperate
>doing nothing makes you invisible

And so the lesson is, dont be ugly

As a bi guy this is my experience

Girls
>Don't care about your lifts
>think being ripped is 12% body fat with almost no actually muscular development.
>Go to the gym just to take instagrams of themselves for a hour and do 3 sets max.

Gay guys
>love the fact you are lifting and will be very curious about it. Even if they don't lift themselves.
>Will instantly notice any positive change in your body and will remark on it. Can admire a wide range of body types as long as they are trained, from bodybuilder to strongfat.
>Will work hard in the gym

I want to be gay but I don't want to have sex with men.

This.

When you're big you just keep doing your normal workout. They can't help but stare. I just pretend to not notice them.

It's almost annoying now to be honest. I just wanna workout, leave me alone

And I kinda don't give a crap what you wanna get into, bitchfaggot. Shut the fuck up, bitch. Shut your faggot watersandwitch eating mouth, bitchboy. You aren't a little special snowflake, even if your mommy kept telling you that. You aren't shit, but another dumb ass faggot thinking he is smarter than everybody around you. You think you are the center of the whole galaxy, don't you, faggot?

I'm bi too and I can confirm this. Unfortunately I prefer fucking women by a pretty wide margin ... I've tried to go fully gay but dude's assholes don't do much for me

>tfw can barely ohp 5lb plates on the bar
>tfw on a deficit so will be even less progression
>tfw woman so will never grow as much muscle as guys

I'm determined to stop being dyel so I'll keep going despite my embarrassing as fuck lifts but god it's depressing sometimes

Good lad. You're gonna make it. Even when it feels shitty, remember why you still fight.

kek

That's just lack of experience. I used to be able to barely bench 20lbs on the bar, now I could (I don't) swing it around like a toothpick. Just keep at it for a few years.

Lmao someone's spergin'.

Kys retard, eat my ass.

Are you, by any chance, in

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

?

how many pull ups can you do?

you seem to enjoy pasta m'friend

It's a spicy pasta. Eat my ass.

Maybe because you're a fat fuck or an absolute mass monster

post body OP and that will tell us everything we need to know

$50 on him being fat

>i-its not fat, it's b-bear m-mode!!

>not fucking men exclusively
>Faggot, never gonna make it.

this, stop being a huge faggot and suck that dick already!

All of the strongest men in the world popped the strongest sup: cock.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GODAD: gallon of dicks a day.

This is the key to real strength, none of you niggers can refute this truth.

/thread

same here, fellow femanon. I always mire their strength and dedication and strive to do better myself, they motivate and frustrate me at the same time. But I wouldn't change it for an all girls gym

I can tell bearmode was made up by someone who doesn't live near bears. If they did, they'd know bears are very fat.

youtu.be/nP9CLublnaQ

samefag
also a retard

Bears are strong af tho.

Hence the name.

When you say retard, you're clearly referring to yourself, right?

t.mantits

they should not be the model for musculature or performance.

Let me guess ur an obese "bear mode" faggot?

Underrated and unanswered

>bearmode

>Implying women can add.
They have no idea what 2pl8 is annon

Saw a bear take a casual swing at the side of a minivan once. Not angry, more of a "ahhh, fuck you" swipe with visibly zero effort. Caved the side door right in. Those stories of mountain men killing bears with knives...

How do I attain mountain man mode?

So true

>harass
It's not like he touched them or something.
Also, woman detected.

Romans put bears up against everything back in the day. bears won vs everything. Bears are the perfect example of natures best land-living killing machine. Bears are the perfect model for anything athletic.

still same fagging like a pathetic nob

elephants, rhinos, and hippos all would beat even the largest kodiak or polar bears.

what a surprise, those 3 animals are also huge and fat.

bearmode = fat

>bearmode=fat
Yes bears are fat. Fat and strong.Congrats you are trying to prove something that literally everyone knows already and nobody ITT has even argued the fact that bearmode is fat. Congrats you are a fucking retard who is arguing with himself.

Gay guys are actually so comfy it's depressing. They're like women but without the annoying parts.

wtf is you problem stanky lanky?

>desires to be fat in any form

>being buttblasted with other people's business
how do you workout when you spend all your energy being over opinionated faggot who can't keep his Jewish nose out of other people's business?

A thing women do is degrade men who they think are out of their league. I've seen it before, it's the reason fatties say they "don't like buff men".

It makes it look like it's by choice.

>I-It's not t-that I can't have C-Chad, I just don't like his m-muscular physique

fuck you goyim

This so much

Why are gay guys the best people in the world? They're like dogs, but in human form.

maybe you just don't look like Chad

>match 10/10 on tinder
>hit it off
>really hit it off
>make plans for Friday night and Saturday morning
>ask her for her phone number before I head to bed
>this morning
>wake up
>she unmatched me and left no trace
>deeply bummed out
>hit gym lift angry
>hit 165lbsx6 for OHP
At least women are good for something. More bummed out than I should be.

You handed it well user, Tinder is full of degenerate skanks anyway. Mirin' that lift tho.

Lol

Yeah the last rep was a real grinder, I should thank that skank for getting me through it. But goddammit she was so hot. Like, the very ideal of a sexy latina chick. Hottest chick I've matched in ages. I really need the colleges around here to start so i can drown my sorrows in coed strange.

Why do I only get compliments from either dudes or older women?

Bumped into an old school friend yesterday on the way back from the muscle room
>rahh you're looking wham bro

I just want a petite QT3.14 to cling onto my chest as we cuddle in bed.

I'm coping with it by telling myself she was probably some 3/10 using fake pictures. Definitely just a LARPer and not a missed opportunity.

Yeah something about fuckin a dudes asshole doesnt seem good

Just stop dude, you're embarrassing yourself

The lesson is to be impressive and confident. Blatantly showing off is tryhard.

my bodyweight x 6 ohp

Still less than my bodyweight. I weigh 185. I wont be content till I'm doing more than my own.

She looks like your average white girl

>she says she'll bake Friday bc you made a comment about cooking beast Saturday
>not realizing she's just making convo
>actually thinking this counts as making plans

It sucks I know, but from what I see there were no plans actually made.

I didn't take any pics of her profile.
Following that exchange we made actual plans, I would come over after work on Friday night, etc.

>I want to be gay
>don't want to have sex with men

>I just want a petite QT3.14 to cling onto my chest as we cuddle in bed.

delet.

For real though, I just think a lot of women are waaaay too stuck up to give compliments, or maybe they are nervous. I get mired by older women all of the time, get called handsome, muscular (dyel by fit standards) older women gush over my eyes especially.

On the flip side, giving a young woman a true compliment only ensures that she will think that she is above you, perhaps they only time you can really get away with a true compliment is directly after sex, otherwise it seems they look down on you for them.

>4pl8 dl
>Dyel
tryhard