Is admiring other males beauty, gay?

is admiring other males beauty, gay?

No. Get off Veeky Forums and lower the post quality on some other board.

expressing admiration for someone who has already achieved your own goals is perfectly natural.

As long as your dick doesn't get hard, it's not gay.

Gotta proclaim "no homo" then it's cool.

Isn't gay, but the guy need to be a 10/10 like paul newman or gandy or some shit like that, if it's a instagram model or another dude then you are gay

Tumblr will tell you it is, but people know there's a difference between admiration/respect and infatuation.

If you think it's gay you're an insecure (or misinformed) fag

These days people think everything is gay, and then other people start to believe it, so we have a bunch of fags that aren't really fags but a small thing made them think they're a fag and in their mind if they don't go with it they're being fake.

Tl:dr
Gay sex doesn't make you gay, it makes the sex gay
Learn from the Romans

So is the difference between being gay and not gay lie in romantic intent versus sexual?

Yes. The thing that really determines if you're a fag isn't if you wanna fuck a dude, it's if you would date a dude

Probably not unless you also get a boner.

owlturd, the artist who has one fucking joke

these are the moments brah: mutual male admiration

it's not gay but posting faggot webcomics like this is

I was admiring this guy hard today in the bottle recycle line. he must have been around 6'2 foot looking perfect amount of built probably easily slays any pussy he wants

im straight but i couldn't help it as a manlet thats who i wish i was

There's a difference between Physical attraction and sexual attraction.

Paradoxically, it's gayer to pretend no man anywhere is appealing/sexy. Such a stance can only come from supreme insecurity. It's not like gay men proclaim all women everywhere are unattractive.

facial hair is a part of this.

Yeah, but nothing is really wrong with mirin

Jordan Peterson says that when you admire someone, you subconsciously are putting them higher than you in the hierarchy of whatever you are admiring them about, so idk if it makes you gay... but that is something to consider. Focus on improving yourself to be the best

Nah, I am a connoisseur of big chests and I mire big pecs but lust after big, full breasts.
Seeing a chestlet repulses me.

>catch myself staring at a twinks ass on the treadmill in front of my squat rack
What the fuck am I gay

Not really, unless its true ogling and obsession.

Only one way to find out faggot.

Find a gym bunnie twink and give him the dick. If you enjoy it you're gay.

Why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

if you want to be like him, no
i you want to do something with his dick, yes
now fuck off

if your dick gets hard with another dude you are gay as fuck.
get out of the closet faggot.