>a big black dude stops me in the subway
>"yo nephew, you about that dove body wash?"
>"w-what?"
>"you about that dove body wash?"
>he smiles
>"I don't know what you're talking about, man"
"aight mane"
>we both awkwardly smile

What the hell did he mean by this? Was this a gay reference?

he was trying to sell you dove body wash you nub

He was trying to see if you knew that doves body wash is superior to any other body wash.

And you could've joined the club.

Black people just like fucking around with white people. He and his friends probably fucked around about how white people always use Dove so he felt that someone confirming it would give him extra chuckles.

Either that or he thinks you have really smooth skin

Did u smell?

>Y-you too

>Fuck you said, white boy!?

He was most likely just chatting and asking if you like using Dove. Don't look to deep into it.

dove body wash makes black people have nice skin

he was hitting on you

we're all gonna make it bros :DDDDD

Dove body was really is the GOAT

He is trying to say you smell and should take a better shower after your workout by telling you to use dove soap

I am fluent in ebonics if you have more questions let me know.

trips for truth

He was selling it to u cause he jacked it. U get shit hella cheap that way and u know its brand new from the store. An acquaintance would always show me shit like that. Gay reference u faggot get off ur pedistal

Dude he was asking if you use Dove Bodywash because it reminds him of his time in prison where all the soap was Dove, and he wanted to rape your DYEL white ass with his BBC.

>C O L O N I Z E D
Colonized

maybe you smelled nice

Their hair products are fucking garbage

That probability is highly doubtful, a prison would never use dove body wash, the cost would be too high

An 867 trying to argue with a 777
Get out of here you dirty head and shoulders fag.

Either way, the nog was plotting on his white ass, it's like Purple Aiki but with shampoo as the opener for rape.

OP your crippling autism saved you from anal tearing.

that to

kek

Some black dudes just love fucking with nervous little white boys. Just trying to see if you're cool or not. You failed, no superior BBC protein shots for you.

How can a black man smell a white man over their own smell?

I would assume he was fucking with you. You never played the game with your mates where you give them a certain phrase and they have to slip it into conversation with a stranger? It's pretty fun