Veganism works

veganism works
been bulking on a vegan diet now for about 4 months and have made MORE gains than when i first did SS+GOMAD bulk when i just started lifting. FUCK meat and FUCK dairy. hf dieing 10 years earlier than me fags

lost me at ''veganism works''

>Cows are the same as humans

This is your brain on a vegan diet

>cows=people

Only vegans...

>I want to fuck my sister with a condom so the biological reasons against it are void
>Ewwwwwwwwww
>I want a thai man pretending to he a girl with a dick to cum in my bum
>So progressive!

I like you

>actually doing ss and gomad

The downside is that whenever you go out to dinner and someone notices you are eating vegan, the first thing they ask is "what about protein?", even though there are quite a few protein dense legumes.

lurking for titcow pics

Except nobody said that

Got any more strawman comics?
My bait folder needs bulking.

>i first did SS+GOMAD bulk

N-nani?!

vegan AND brainlet ?!

Cows are not the same as humans. But that doesn't mean that they aren't sentient and don't deserve to be slaughtered for something we don't need.

>hf dieing 10 years earlier than me fags
hf sitting in a carehome 24/7 being unable to wipe your own arse with nothing left to your name but regrets that you didn't enjoy your youth and family who silently begs for your death

They actually do deserve to be slaughtered.

>veganism works
>been bulking on a vegan diet now for about 4 months and have made MORE gains

Want to know how I know you won't post a picture?

I wish we could drink breast milk, but unlike women cows are docile creatues.

>even though there are quite a few protein dense legumes.

No one wants a plate of peanuts every meal.

what woman would not love her man sucking on her tits, drinking her milk.

>No one wants a plate of peanuts every meal.
1) peanuts are nuts, beans are legumes
2)
>wah mommy I hate veggies
grow up fag

There is nothing wrong with using your pregnant wife as a fresh milk supply

>1) peanuts are nuts

>didn't post pics
sage

They're literarily made to be slaughtered.

yeah, there's a mexican woman I pay to suck on her tiddies

Humans? For sure.

Does she need more lemon Pledge?

Peanuts are legumes retard

>Extending morality, a system designed to keep the species and society alive to things outside the species/society

This is your brain on veganism.

Do not extend morality to animals. There is no such thing as animal abuse. Use your fucking brain.

>Hurr tomatoes and olives are fruit durr
Macro-wise they are nuts. Nuts are all about 50-60% fat and 15-20% protein, like peanuts. Legumes (except peanuts) are all 25% protein and 60% carbs.
Are you this dysfunctional irl too? Do you actively try to miss the point?

Cows. Give me one reason why animals shouldn't be slaughtered like the inferior beings they are?

Name the trait absent/present in animals that justifies not extending the right to freedom and life to them, that if true of a human would justify treating them the same way.

Not being human.

>Implying morality is anything greater than a survival instinct to keep the tribe and species alive
>Implying being amoral has any greater consequences
>Implying I need to justify anything
>Implying moral law can exist in a Godless universe

Brainlet

Why?
Note that if you reply something like "lmao they are cows who cares" you have failed to justify your position, and your "argument" is not an argument
Also, your pet dog is not human, can I kill it and eat it?
>>Implying morality is anything greater than a survival instinct to keep the tribe and species alive
So it's ok to rob old ladies in the bus (something amoral) as long as you're not caught?
>>Implying being amoral has any greater consequences
Nothing you will ever do has any greater consequences, might as well kys
>>Implying I need to justify anything
You don't, but you reply
>>Implying moral law can exist in a Godless universe
Morality=law
Also, morality is derived from logic (do unto others as you would have them do unto you). Religion is based on nothing

Sure thing bud, potatoes are fruits right ?

Olives and tomatoes are fruit you fucking dribbler. How can you be vegan and know fuck all about plants?

That's not what I said you colossal retard. The analog would have to be saying "I don't eat potatoes because they are high carb but I do eat fruit" and me saying that "potatoes and fruit is the same thing" (implying macro-wise)

>ABLOO ABLOO LOOK AT HOW MANY COCKS FIT IN MY MOUTH I AM THIS RETARDED LOLOLOLOLOL

>So it's ok to rob old ladies
Yes. Literally nothing is not OK, use logic, not feelings
>Might as well kys if there's no greater consequences
Might as well not kms too, might as well do literally anything. Are you too weak to live without something else to give you meaning?
>You don't but you reply
Because it's fun and I'm bored. What's your point.
>That last point
And if I don't do unto you what I'd like done to me, what's the consequences?
If I don't get caught, it literally doesn't matter. Where does your morality come from? What's the source?

>Protip: it's just a natural and societal inclination to do 'good', you can ignore itm

>tomatoes
>50-60% fat

Jesus man, you've been taking your daily vegan suppository lately? From the sounds of it I think your brain is missing something vital.

Lol ok senpai you got me, these are the mental gymnastics required to successfully justify eating meat

>I'm too stupid to think critically about things

You could have just said it

>Note that if you reply something like "lmao they are cows who cares" you have failed to justify your position,
I don't have to justify anything. Morality is subjective and is "justified" always in preferences / emotions.
Even if I try to justify any morality with logic, at the end it always fails.

I have a doubt. What is the position of vegans/vegetarians about killing flies/bugs, insects in general?

>What is reading comprehension?
Not much to expect from an anime-poster I guess.

>not drinking rat milk

literally why

Retards. Give me one reason why retards shouldn't be slaughtered like the inferior beings they are?

There's none. If you want, go and do it. Obviously, there's consequences for those actions.

>arguing the ethics side of veganism

Never gonna work.

Health and environmental consequences are much more convincing.

>morality, a system designed to keep the species and society alive
top kek definition bro

non-vegans are literally retards
no insult

amen brother. im starting bulk early on 3800-4000 kcal / day. shit is so cash. so many gains, so many poops

Have you seen a retard? Their meat would be way too high in fat. Beef is already pretty fatty and I couldn't eatsomething with even more fat.

They basically have been throughout history.

Not euthanizing them at birth is relative new.

>non-vegans

lul

>p r o j e c t i n g

bros u ever had milk right from the cow nipples? fucking fresh.

>that doesn't mean that they aren't sentient
They aren't. Animals are incapable of complex thought and rely on instinct to survive.

Hey, let's just mix the shit out of terms and base the type of food something is off the nutrients it gives! That's why peanuts and fish are both meat, cause they have high fat percentage and protein.

> every vegan sidekick comic

If eating eggs and meat was good enough for Jack Lalanne to live a fit, healthy and long life of 96 years, doing two hour workouts daily until the day he died, it's good enough for me. Nothing wrong health wise with meat or dairy when eaten in appropriate amounts.

>what is sentience
kek

I do, I'm not vegan but I fucking love peanuts

>Nothing you will ever do has any greater consequences, might as well kys
Jokes on you I released some gmo plant species from my work in a field just for giggles. Remember me in 50 years when corn only exists in museums

Curious, how do you eat 4000kcal on a vegan diet? Is it possible for a former skelly stomachlet to do?

>a poor SS Gomad victim saying that literally anything other than SS Gomad works better than the meme program
Gee bill whomst would have thought

it doesn't even feel that difficult now. no junk no bullshit, whole foods only.

u gotta work up to it. i used to maintain weight around 2500, bumped up calories gradually. it takes a while but it's guaranteed to kill your inner skelly while still being healthy. not supporting the meat jew and the supplement jew is a bonus

I'm not a vegan... but this picture got me thinking... can you buy human milk? Would a gallon of human milk a day be more beneficial than a gallon of cow milk? I would try human milk with my protein shakes

Women only want Chad to drink their tit milk.

there are ways to get human milk, just google it. Hell, you could probably get a woman to sell you some with a wanted ad on craigslist. Might wanna Vet her first to make sure she isn't fat, gross or colored though.

>Note that if you reply something like "water is wet" you have failed to justify your position
>Note that if you reply something like "the sun is hot" you have failed to justify your position
>Note that if you reply something like "veganposters are shitposters" you have failed to justify your position

>the virgin storebought chemical slurry
>the chad natural feast

A computer could be considered sentient if it can see with cameras, or hear with microphones. But a computer does not have a mind. Does a cow have a mind, or just a brain?

Veganism is a fad for young people needing to feel superior/special.

When was the last time you met a healthy person who had been a vegan for 10+ years?

Don't worry, OP, you'll grow out of this. And probably not long after you need B12 shots on the regular.

do computers feel pain? do they want to live?

A computer can be told it experiences pain, and designed to act in a way that preserves its own life. It would tell you that it "wants" to live, because that is the script it has been given. Does a cow have real thoughts and desires in a mind, or does it simply react to stimuli like a computer, or an ant?

>Don't worry, OP, you'll grow out of this. And probably not long after you need B12 shots on the regular.
Most people do fine on B12 tablets, but even if you end up doing injections... so what? Is getting a shot 2-3 times a year such a big deal?

How can you not recognize the face of pain and suffering when you look upon an animal? Either you are incapable or would rather not recognize that other animals suffers the same as you do

Not even a vegan nor vegetarian, I still eat meat but I would rather treat the animals I eat with respect and dignity. Not that the animals have morality but as a reflection of my own humanity I would want to ensure their well-being

It's the lack of B* vitamins and protein don't be too harsh.

Also most women don't have a problem with feeding somebody with milk it's just that the baby has a priority.

Now you're starting to get it

>I can't read

I literally never denied animal suffering. Here's the thing though,

I don't care.

Come on people.
This same kelp loving fagot was obliterated/butt devastated some weeks ago.
Hes just baiting and is literally posting the same ass ravaged, factualy wrong arguments over and over again.

It's not a big deal. It is, however, a good sign that your diet is less than optimal. In other words, it doesn't work.

Most people who turn vegan eventually return to omnivorous eating because they realize that it's not as healthy as some claim.

Of course, there are those who do it for ethical reasons only. And they also return to being omnivore. Those people are just bad people. They truly believe eating animal products is evil, and they return to doing it anyway.

>a good sign that your diet is less than optimal. In other words, it doesn't work.
the b12 tablet is part of the diet. so the diet works perfectly.

>that thick unhomogenised layer of cream
Fuark there's nothing like sucking cream straight from between a cow's legs unhomo

>what is nutritional yeast

Lazy carnivores

Anyone?

there are different opinions on this.
personally i'm ok with killing mosquitoes wasps etc if they're harming me or they're a threat

>this threatened by a tiny insect that causes no lasting harm to be okay with killing a sentient being

Castle doctrine. If a nigger enters my house and threatens to stab me and dtain my blood with a needle, I'd kill them too. Same with pests illegally entering the farm where my fruit/oats/beans are grown and getting killed by the machinery.

Someone's projecting

There goes nofap

like i said, different opinions. it's definitely a bit of a gray area. i think it falls under self defense even if they can't cause very serious harm

>Those people are just bad people. They truly believe eating animal products is evil, and they return to doing it anyway

They aren't bad people. They believed a wrong thing and changed their mind when the evidence that meat is good proved them wrong. Letting evidence guide you is good!