Can bench 200kg

>can bench 200kg
>can't do a 5k

Lmaoooo how is this Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GG9U1A-3rSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I need to run 5k?

You need stamina and strength for the upcoming racewar.

>escape during a disaster
>catch a plane or a bus
>escape from a pack of feral niggers

Specific training for specific adaptions. How is this even a question?

So you can fuck a woman for longer than half a minute

ha jokes on you im a virgin

this

I'm pretty sure everyone here can 5k. I don't even do cardio and my mate took me on a 6k run and I went fine. Maybe the weights is cardio meme is true.

Why is /pol/ leaking into Veeky Forums to-day?

Because they think white people have the best genetics in everything but black people have the best muscle building genetics hands down

this

>strawman
/pol/'s beliefs are closer to 'the races of the world evolved in different conditions and hence have developed different traits, therefore equality is a false god'

If the only way you can feel better about your opinions is by misrepresenting the opposing view then what does that say about you

>can do a 5k
>can't bench 200kg
wow, how is this Veeky Forums?

Say one is not equal to the other shouldn't devalue either but /pol/ does exactly that
Apples aren't bananas and bananas aren't apples but both still taste good
Black people aren't white people and vice verse but that doesn't mean one is superior to the other

Plenty of /Pol/ recognizes the inherent diversity in humans, and that blacks are better equipped for building muscle and endurance.
Even the nazis sought for all ethnicities to have their own space to excel in their own way, recognizing that each will have their own virtues and abilities. youtu.be/GG9U1A-3rSI

this

>to-day

Nobody on this board can bench 200kg, r-right?

هذا

>being this new

Take that terrorist talk outta America

But that's objectively wrong mister cuck, all the worlds strongest men are white. So clearly whites have the best genetics for strength and muscle building.

You're missing his point. No nationalist ever has given a single fuck about which race is considered superior. Different races are superior at different things. For example Aryans are superior at inventing things and strength, while negroes are superior at sprinting.
Nationalism isn't about who is superior, it's about not letting foreign races exist in your country because it is an objective fact that it is very harmful to your people.
That is all. We don't care what you or anyone else thinks about who is superior, just stay the fuck out of our lands because you are DAMAGING OUR NATION.

>No nationalist has ever given a single fuck about which races are considered superior
But user, supremacists are nationalists too

user, the point is, you fell for a trick of the Jewish media. Supremacists aren't really a thing. A statistical outlier at most, a tiny handful in a massive sea of nationalistic people, who by the way are vast majority of all humans.
Besides, there is nothing wrong with considering your own race the best. It is YOUR race after all, you are supposed to support it unconditionally. It is your duty. To tolerate multiculturalism is a serious crime and is only not punished because we are currently ruled by a foreign parasite that intends to destroy us. In a sane society, treason of that level would be severely punished.

It's posts like these that make me glad I'm not a /pol/ack

This. Also a healthy cardio vascular system = healthy erections. Your heart is a muscle too guys.

>he thinks /pol/ hasn't been infecting every board for years
only MLP has a proper vanguard

Not him but he's right. You, the media, and both sides of the argument focus too hard on the extremest which in every case are literal outliers