How do I achieve twink aesthetics?

How do I achieve twink aesthetics?

be a child

if you are asian you have already won half the battle. otherwise do lots of cardio, no lifting heavy weights, wax your entire body, don't stay on sun, don't smoke or drink, keep your skin moisturized, etc.

also lots of semen. point of entry doesn't matter as long as you keep it in

I'll try my best!

Favorable genetics and some cardio

post body

>too spaghetti to post body on fit, scared tattoos might get recognised
just an average musculefat manlet that tried to go trap but fell for the SS meme and had the opposite effect

SS didn't make you fat if that's what you're saying. your eating did

Oh don't worry i was fat already, tried to get smaller, stayed the same size with some definition.
at least i dont have a gut anymore

Try keto to lose fast, go on r/xxketo to see how the girls do it. wax everywhere.

I know a few people who have tried keto and they say it was really good, other say its a meme
might be worth a shot.

But now that i've got a taste of gains theres less time to think about being QT when i have to improve my OHP....

(not the guy you were replying to)
>But now that i've got a taste of gains theres less time to think about being QT when i have to improve my OHP
It's almost harder to lose muscle than gain it. Just be sure it's what you want. I've struggled between my desire for a lithe body and my desire for a fit and functional one.
Keto works it's but atkins style keto is asinine. Very short periods of total fasting (4-5days) will get you the results faster and cleaner.

Ride on my dick x Failure

>Tfw a 13 year old has better v-taper and better delts than you

that kid in the OP has a wider frame than u tho kek

>better delts
you can't be serious

swim

nice.

>Very short periods of total fasting (4-5days)
jesus that would take some serious willpower

I feel you, torn between looking the way i want, and really enjoying being fit and strong, and not wanting to lose that

Swim 5k+meters a day and stretch every muscle twice a day.

How tall are you?

I bet if I looked like that when I was younger my life wouldn't have turned out to be such a failure

5'4

Never lifting heavy x 12
Eating disorder x 12
Being a total degenerate manwhore x 12

> I look like this but with more hair

Be a teenager who was never fat

>t. insecure, jealous closeted homosexual

Atleast we can permabulk.

twf my current body, is close to this tiny faggot

less will power than you think. If you do some light cardio and deplete your glycogen the keto starts a lot faster. Eating low carb the day before helps too. Once you're in it your appetite is suppressed a lot and you'll have an almost manic energy. It's a sort of thing we're built around being normal.

be 14 and ripped

Why are you calling yourself a tiny faggot?