Mini-men want the death of me

>mini-men want the death of me

What did he mean by this, Veeky Forums ? Is it aimed toward manlets ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uPSVKVstPlA?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=bfVOQqP0tb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heh

I always thought he said ''many men''

Is this anyone else's workout music? What Up Gangsta gets me right in the zone

I like certain hip hop but I can't listen to it while working out. I tried listening to Machine Gun Kelly, a musician that I usually like while lifting and I had to switch to my death metal playlist eventually as it didn't do it for me.

Are the lyrics distracting?

No I just find that it's not intense enough to give me that adrenaline rush that Extreme metal will give you.

"I don't cry no more, I don't look to the sky no more"

Is this because he needs to look to the ground because of the mini-men?

fugg, 15 years later and the lyrics just get deeper

youtu.be/uPSVKVstPlA?t=30s
if you like memes

FUCK WHAT UP BLOOD
FUCK WHAT UP GANGSTUUUUUURRR
THEY SAY I WALK AROUND LIKE I GOT A S ON MA CHEST

The song's pretty dope though tbqh

Yeah, I love it, I just wish more of his stuff was at that level of quality. He's too hit or miss for me generally.

>go go go go shorty
50 cent literally confirmed for starting the hate for manlets

rappers usually degrade after their first 1-2 albums but damn fifty's stuff past the second album is literally trash tier

I don't really listen that much to xxxtentacion though. When it comes to hip hop it's usually MGK, Tech n9ne, Twiztid (not even a juggalo), 2pac, and maybe some N.W.A. Other than that it's just extreme metal like jig-ai and Cannibal Corpse. I listen to some electronic music as well if it's intense, I love hardstyle for example

He has some good tracks sprinkled about, yeah you're pretty much spot-on about his albums as a whole. If you get burned out then I'd say listen to the GRODT Soundtrack album and his loosies across youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=bfVOQqP0tb4

឴>឴>឴42601664
No (you) for you

I am loving this thread already.

Try grime music,i.e Skepta,JME and Wiley.

You are correct, user.

Nobody likes me
Nobody likes me and thats okay
I dont like yall anyway
Fuck all yall niggas

>Machine Gun Kelly
Try listening to someone who isn't generic and mediocre af, who's only gimmick is "I rap fast over trap beats"