Is it time to start cutting?

is it time to start cutting?

Looks like it's time to start lifting too.

Sick gains brah, I'd say jump on that SS+GOMAD train and ride it one-way to pussyville boi. You're looking fire, how come you aren't swimming in that puss. What are you even doing on this Siberian pig intestine harvesting forum, you should be out with the other CHADS where you belong boi. Stop wasting time on the internet lad, you've only got so long to live, live it slaying pussy ayy. Don't listen to these other newbs my man, nobody can ever get as ripped as you, not even STERON abusers, don't fall for all the memes you see here either. Sleep is for the week, keep strong boi, smash that ass.

You dont see my roman chair in the back? I also have a benchpress.

If you have the fucking equipment, then use it.

What has been stopping you? Does your gut get in the way?

i am using it, you are assuming a lot just from my stomach. I am probably ripped underneath the fat

No.

just be honest man, I'm built-fat. I have real muscle here, why do you have to overblow your criticism?

Roman chair? Is that a device that allows you to get puked and shat on?

>fat people unironically think this.

>Siberian pig intestine harvesting forum
nobody gets this meme right and it's not funny anymore
back to knowyourmeme

you strap boys on it and play pooper penetration with them

>ripped under that fat

The only thing ripped under there is your vagina, cause it looks like Tyrone put a niglet in you.

the meme evolved you faglord and now leave my Veeky Forums

i think you might have diastasis recti, split ab muscles. check it up

>cutting during pregnancy
You what?

You look like you have not broken a sweat your whole life

Alright if you're not going to give me honest opinions then just stop responding. It's obvious that I work out, I was looking for real advice on when to eat less

Fucking kek.

Thanks for the thread OP you gave me a really good laugh

Tell me a single muscle visible or upload a pic flexing an actually visible muscle. Cmon m8, if you were actually builtfat youd have visible muscles, but i dont see a singe bulge or line on your body except your belly

Now.

Stop eating.

Look, if you keep denying how developed my pecs are and how big my arms are, then I have no business with you.

breast muscles

OP is a feeder. He gets off on being fat-shamed.
Stop replying.

Its time to shave your back too

randy bobandy mode

STOP EATING

you know what? You have some mass on your pecs, ill admit it, even tho its probably 99% fat. But if you dont upload a pic were a specific muscle is visible, ill tell you, you look dyel. Cmon, give us a front double biceps, front traps, behind the beck triceps, back lat spread, stuff like that. You obviously hide arms and delts on your pic

i'm a girl and i prefer bodies like that compared to really fit ones. what's the point when guy spends so much time at the gym? at least this guy would be at home spending time with me and cuddling

t. catfishing lardass