/fat/ - fat

leave a slice for catto edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For fatfucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

previous fat -

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/muscle_fitness/status/898952784350924800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lose 140lbs
>Plan an epic cheat day because fat fuck
>start eating at 7am
>full by 9
>sick of food by 10
every fucking time. I should try starting with pizza

All of this post made me angry.

Have you learned nothing?

still waiting for the good eating habits to click like people said they would
could be waiting forever

the problem is in your head, not in your belly.

unfortunately CICO doesn't do shit for brain problems
just gotta be vigilant on what I put in my mouth for the rest of my life

So I weighed myself today and realized I've lost 151 lbs.
Instead of thinking of that as an accomplishment, all I think is "Damn, I was fat as hell.". I can use regular clothes as night shirts now.

the lack of clothes is starting to piss me off now
I have 1 teeshirt that fits well and have to use a belt with my 42" waist trousers
it looks ridiculous, but I don't want to spend money on clothes that won't fit me in another few months

op shop if you have some in your area, i'm not sure what they call them else where, the second hand charity stores.
Cheap clothes, good size range, helping charities, and sick clothes if you're a hipster

I wholeheartedly support this thread and the efforts made by you fat people.
I used to be 350lbs and found it easiest to just plan out exactly what I was going to eat in advance and then not even think about anything else. If you space the meals evenly you can just think about your next meal, chew some sugar free gum, and drink water and black coffee. If you live by yourself it's even easier, just don't buy shit food, just buy things like eggs and chicken.

>So I weighed myself today and realized I've lost 151 lbs.
Progress pics.

Have you thought about going to a thrift shop/goodwill to get cheap clothes that fit better? I went to one near me and was able to get some bargains on clothes that looked new. On top of the already low prices, on Tuesdays, mine has everything half off.

Ya' beat me!

>no wojak
>no thread title
This will be a shit thread

Anyways, is donating blood on keto a big deal?

I don't see why it would be
I doubt people who just lost their arm in an industrial accident are picky

I'm too embarrassed and haven't updated my pictures in a while. I will when I lose 15 more lbs, which should be in a month if I keep up my pace.

Lost nearly 20lbs in a month. WTF. I my weight was stalled for like 6 months and I have changed NOTHING, yet weight is just coming off. What the fuck man? Went from 278 to 259 as of when I woke up. Makes no sense. Am I dying?

could be a myriad of things
just keep going

fat fucks

I did it again, I ate another jar of peanut butter today

Well it's so fucking weird because there are times where I went over my calories by like 1000 yet somehow gained 4lbs overnight. it made no sense. Now this is just as baffling.

I distinctly remember being 273, having a cheat meal of lasagna (4500 calories) and the next day I was almost 280. What the fuck man.

Any sort of medical disorders that could do this to me? Maybe I should go see doctor man

this is why I don't weigh myself any more

>I distinctly remember being 273, having a cheat meal of lasagna (4500 calories) and the next day I was almost 280. What the fuck man.
It's because you'd have 4500 calories worth of heavy food sitting inside you digesting still. It's not a food that's going to go in and out like vegetables. Lasagna is full of carbs and salt, which both make you retain water on top of that, man. It's not that hard to understand.

I lost almost 40kg (thats almost 90lb in freedom units) but i'm too scared to take a progress picture because i would be really disappointed if there is barely any visual difference. Am i retarded?

Yes.

Yes

Yeah

not a good mindset to be in
are you really gonna throw in the towel if you're not seeing progress quickly enough? becuase it WILL taper eventually

>TDEE is 3000
>eating 1500
>feel good
Why is this bad for me?

because I find it hard to eat below 1700
how DARE you have an easier ride than me

Doesn't sound so bad desu
If you are getting your macro as getting enough essential nutrients and you aren't at risk of bingeing I don't see the problem.
I'm on 1500kcal at the moment and If I bother to make filling meals it's fine, but you start feeling ill effects you should back off to 2000cal.

dude. my veins
I can see my veins
it's like...
duuude.

>be me
>terrible fatfuck
>got my shit together and lose weight
>now I look not bad
>but stretch marks from fat times completely ruin my physique
>realize I won't ever be able to get my clothes off in public or in front of a girl
I don't know what's the point anymore. I keep lifting because I get pleasure from it and it keeps my lone miserable ass busy but it's not really better than lie on a bed and smoke weed.

never go under 3000

Stretch marks aren't that bad. Women aren't going to care anywhere near as much as you. I think they do have surgery for making them lighter if it bothers you that much, though.
Also heard derma rollers can help.

if you are that worried about how you look get surgery to remove the stretch marks

>i would be really disappointed if there is barely any visual difference
Pictures are the best way to see visual difference. When you see yourself in the mirror every day you don't notice changes.
If I hadn't taken any pictures I would still feel like nothing changed. Only when I look at pictures of myself form 6 months ago I can really appropriate the change

What's a food you can take a long time eating and savor on cheat day? It's too easy to eat a burger in a couple minutes.

Yes, but 6lbs? Get the fuck outta here

I eat sunflower seeds.

whine some more
that'll help

Alright i'm convinced i will take pictures once i hit the 40kg milestone (2kg to go)

Take pictures now you pussy

Take one now fatso

just take them
you don't have to look at them
look at them years from now and think "holy shit, that's me?!"

Post your body right fucking now

TAKE YOUR DAMN CLOTHES OFF

Yes, 6lbs.

rule of thumb is that anything under 10lbs is normal
this is why fatties making their "dieting for a week, lost 12lbs already!!" posts infuriates me

>TDEE is 2100
>eating 1000
>take multivitamin
>feel good
Hang in there user, we will make it

>40kg
>barely any visual difference

That's literally impossible

i did take pictures right now, but i'm not gonna post them

not so
160kg to 120kg would probably go unnoticed by other people
110 to 70 would get everybody mirin' (did for me at least)

If you won't even post a progress pic with a face cut off on an anonymous image board then don't even bother with weight loss
You're a low t faggot who will still be insecure when he's fit, if he even ever gets fit
Go eat those Big Macs and enjoy life as a fatty you insecure loser

>pizza guy is knocking at the door

>tfw ate an entire pizza as a cheat meal

>bloated
this is alien to me
I've always had a massive sheathe of fat over my entire body, now I'm seeing all the little changes that happen underneath
honestly, if I eat a big meal now, I can see it working it's way through my guts

add that to the "stuff you never expected after losing weight" list

>eating an entire pizza in the span of 10 seconds

:thinks:

stop buying peanut butter

My dinner tonight. I think of burgers inherently as a cheat meal, but this fit my macros and calories pretty well.

>be 27
>people my age are making strides with their careers,have kids,wives,and good friends
>they earn good livings,in nice neighborhoods
>meanwhile I got rejected from panda express
>failed the class A test 5 times
>hkv,friendless

I'm losing my motivation to go to the gym now, been going for like 9 years. Shit fucking sucks. It's such a chore,counting calories is such a chore now and it seems like I'll never make it. recovering from a shoulder sprain and losing my gains. I just want to disappear

Talk to a therapist, bro. This thread is for weight loss. We can tell you to not give up, but it's clear you are concerned about far more than weight loss here.

you not tempted to just take the extra deficit?

Not really. I'm worried about overeating but I'm worried about undereating too. I think I could probably do 1,000 calories a day, but if doctors recommend 1200 there's gotta be a reason. I'm not in such a rush that I need to go so low, y'know?

>been going for like 9 years
what the fug

>tfw in this exact position, except turned 20 yesterday

If you could go back 7 years, what would you change?

> 105.5kg
> TDEE 2200. Eat 1200
> Walk 5km every day
> Weights every 2/3 days
> No weight loss after 2 months

Help

Maybe some fatty will read it and realize he shouldn't waste his time.

Post carbs/fats/proteins ratio. Also try doing cheat meals once a week.

i did bicep curls the other day and my arm hurts if i straighten it out

wat do

just based on that post alone, the guy is assuming that the girl he gets naked for will be a perfect human being and he is imperfect
maybe work on that before tackling one's own insecurities

>start cut at 281
>1000Cal deficit
>weigh 255 last week
>upperbody feels fatigued all the time
>squat keeps going up

Still need to lose about 30lbs, can't wait to get it over with.

IKTFB

it sucks but you gotta just not buy it

25/30/45

MFP literally everything

>but stretch marks from fat times completely ruin my physique

Nobody even notices stretch marks when you're hot. Would these bother you?

I don't see how that's possible. Are you sure?

Yup. Pretty depressing.

I count/track everything. Don't even feel hungry.

Maybe try up calories a little? When I was eating 1200 it was hell, my body probably thought it was in extreme conditions and fought for every gram of fat.

uh, that was satire

will my stretch marks go away/fade?

i'm pale as shit so they kinda stand out

Mine are way worse, they look like acid scars and they're big. If I had something like that girl I wouldn't even bother mate.

My concern is if I go towards 2000 Ill pack on weight

s-so was mine

ha-haha, g-gotcha

Then you haven't been here long enough. A thread it or two ago someone said they ate half a loaf of bread making ketchup sandwiches.

When I used to live with my mom, I would sometimes eat a half loaf of bread by dipping it in the roasted chicken juices after she would make chicken dinners

yeah, their redness will fade away.

Yes, they will be less visible. But it will take years. And since you're pale they may still look reddish on some angle.

Sounds strange, if it's really like that you should visit a doctor I think. Also you didn't mention of you lift.

Am I hot or not?

You probably look a lot better than you did before

Start lifting and it should tighten up some of the skin as you build muscle

you're an obeast bro

hey fat bros.
day three of the reboot.
Counting calories again. I'm in snap city and must have gained 30 lbs.
Yesterday i failed due to a business lunch. Today is a new day.

you look like a FRAUD

twitter.com/muscle_fitness/status/898952784350924800

Wow yet another ubermensch that can defy the laws of thermodynamics. In short you are doing something wrong, probably not tracking your shit correctly.

too much text
if people can't do simple math then they can't read all that

>violates the laws of nature

Can't you get like hydrogen bomb levels of energy from a single atom?

>hydrogen bomb levels of energy from a single atom
no

Wrong place to ask this kind of questions. I don't know if people here know how to make a burger out of one cutlet.

I did it /fat/bros , I'm officially overweight

>tfw Master in Physics and Astrophysics but I'm second place in intelligence to a butcher