>seth rogan
>chris pratt
>Chris hemsworth
etc etc etc

Jennifer Lawrence oh wait...

Sexism.

robert deniro gained a shitload of pounds for raging bull
which he subsequently kept

I guess one could argue that there's more fat men in leading roles than there are fat women. But this statement is just ridiculous.

name a female actor that has to not eat like a pig for their roles

all of them

im just gonna assume this is satire and go on with my day

women:
>Eat small amounts of food
>Get tits and ass implanted if genetically cursed
men:
>Inject lots of chinese bathtubs into ass
>Lift weights
I'd say its about even.

male actors have a proper diet.
all the female actress eat like a fucking animal so they need to get in a very aggresive diet to fit in any suit.
Xhe is correct, but as always these retards forget that if you need to "diet" you habits are shit to begin with.

what about Leslie jones and Amy Schumer ?

>Christian
>Chris
Christian actors lost weigth
Atheist actors didn't
Really makes you think

Name me a female actor who has to lift for her roles. Name me a male one: all of 'em.
Seriously, women are only required to not stuff their faces and they still complain it's fucking hard?!

Yes. Matt Damon and Christian Bale never literally starved themselves to the point they were having health problems for their roles.

Really activated my inactivated almonds...

>women are only required to not stuff their faces and they still complain it's fucking hard?!
it's more like an attempt to force fatwhales into roles.
it will never work tho, people won't pay to see at a screen for what they can see everyday everywhere for free.

check'd
People like to say hollywood and the media shape our view of attractiveness but it's the opposite, they wanna make money so they display what we all want to see, attractive, fit people.

I fucking hated Melissa MacCarthy even before they tried to push her as a fat female comedian. Thank god everything she's been in after Gilmoore Girls (which was also a crap show) flopped.

I remember Harley Quinns actress just did pilates and light swimming for 3 weeks and refused to a bit of weight for the role of Jane in Tarzan so the audience don't wonder how a woman doesn't look malnourished without proper food while stranded on an island

>fleetstreetfox

Is this faggot in London?

Chris pratt has video diaries on YouTube of how hard he found hus GOTG diet.

Its all there for them to see, but they don't want to.

There are tons of fat bitches in movies, I'm actually probably more likely to remember the porkers.

of course not

he did that because he wanted to
not because hollywood expected it

the fuck kind of mental gymnastics is this. He did it for the fucking roll you fucking life long victim liberal mongoloid piece of shit.

We can only pray a challenger of peace finds you before you create kids

Yes because he totally would have been able to play Batman at 55kg right.

Who is this person? They've got a blue check, is it anybody important? Or just another feminist idiot who thinks pic-related requires no work but simply not being fat is the hardest thing in the world

Amy Schemer.
Oh wait I forgot she only looks like a man oh and she pretty much refuses to diet.

>if you need to "diet" you habits are shit to begin with
amen

twitter.com/fleetstreetfox
This idiot has 80,000 twitter followers, and is getting really butthurt in his replies as everybody points out what an idiot he is

any man in any action movie desu. Now name any woman who actually had to get half as fit as those men for the role. Jessica Biel. Er, that's it.

>male actors are "encouraged" to use steroids and fat burners on top of crash diets or hardcore weight gain diets and daily (sometimes twice daily) training for most leading roles
>females are encouraged to not be obese pigs but if they are it's ok because #bodypositivity
poor womyn have it so much worse

He really is the kind of changing his body to fit the role

>why dont you start your own studio
>well im not a millionaire!
Gee, I wonder if this persons total lack of ability to achieve anything is the cause of their inability to change the world

But what would I know, im just a woodpecker shitposting on a Ethiopian rice plowing image board

I like how Toby McGuire and Edward Norton made that image.

how do you inject a chinese bathtub into ass?

the fact that you find it amusing says a lot about how high standards are for men though. Toby definitely put in more work for that body than any actress, and Ed Norton is on par with what Gal Gadot had to do for Wonder Woman.

>this is wonder womans biceps

Holy shit that's some dedication

kys retard

Holy fuck, nothing makes me more angry than people crying about women having it so hard.
Being born with a vagina is LITERALLY life on ez mode and some of these bitches still feel the need to complain about how hard it is to have a vagina. I'm convinced at least 80% of women would kill themselves if they woke up with a dick tomorrow.

Are you kidding me? Toby fills out a Spider-Man suit nice. Holland and garfield are skinny fags.

>>seth rogan
>diet
does he even know what the word means?

so,...nothing?

He lost weight for that shit Green Hornet movie.

Woah, you can't just ask that

Are liberals all literal retards?

For some reason seeing people type "Er" makes me ill

Yes

Jonah Hill

/thread

how many times you suck christian bales dick m8?

Post an image with a woman who went through half that many body transformations. I'll wait

he was still a lard so what point are you trying to make

not saying the other guy is right, just wondering why he made you so unnecessarily angry kek it's ok little guy

The mental gymnastics that woman proposes to justify that tweet are hilarious
>b-but they were all AVERAGE sized before getting the role
>tom hanks in cast away doesnt count despite getting diabetes because he got paid more
Twitter was a mistake

Easy
Renee Zelwegger

that coke whore doesn't count, it's not like she did it on purpose, she just had enough clout to still get roles

Name a male actor that isn't on steroids under doctor supervision.

Hell, add male model and any fitness icon to that as well.

What's wrong with Christian Bale lol

Yeah.. fucking males

Christian Bale has intentionally starved himself from ripped to skelly for a role, and then got ripped again for another role.

zac effron

That's seriously such a fucking joke, the women rarely change weights for roles. Women are cast for roles by taking their weight into account beforehand (i.e. if the role is for someone fat, they cast a fat woman, etc). Meaning whatever weight they're at, those are the roles they'll get, so to get most roles they just need to eat like a reasonable human being and go on a walk every now and again. Men are cast for roles by Their acting ability (because men can actually act) and by what they can be, Christian Bale is an extreme example of this (machinist to batman). But take any superhero movie as an example: man gets cast for a role, works out every day for a year in order to get in shape, and then films while dehydrated and pumped up in order to seem more muscular and vascular (Hugh Jackman keeps dumbbells on set so he can do curls and lateral raises before filming any scene as wolverine, common procedure for most any superhero where you can see their arms). But then after that movie they have to cut back down to normie mode for their next role. Then maybe get fat. But they're in a superhero franchise now, so back to working out. Men have it so much fucking harder it's ridiculous. They have to change their body to fit the script, whereas women get the script changed to fit their body (or get cast because they fit). This may result in a broader range of roles for men, but to say it's easier is laughable.

This is the person that tweeted that, Susie Boniface.

Quite relieved it's a woman, at least explains the incredible mental gymnastics.

>Men don't have to workout and eat healthy to prepare for action roles

What did he mean by this?

pic related