Hey does my endomorph big bone physique have potential?

hey does my endomorph big bone physique have potential?

>Endomorph
>Big bone

So much bait in one post, on the off chance you're serious though: your ugly ass fat fuck physique has as much potential as the next guy, stop eating, start lifting.

endomorph/mesomorph body type shit is a meme, youre just fat. if anything youre small boned looking at joint thickness, clavicle width etc. but you have the potential to improve, so try

heres me from a distance so you can see my whole body. what muscle should i work on first?

work on your diet you fat cunt.
is this bait or some shit? looks like oc but.

This is the worst arms-to-gut ratio I have ever seen. I know this isnt you OP, most likely it´s some guy you hate. But I´m guessing this guy drinks beer every day and heats his food in plastic containers, this kind of fatdistrubtion must be the work of some heavy xenoestrogens

Great alien god-like physique.

Avon Goddesses be mirin

BLUE BOARD SAGE REPORT

go toppo mode my man

:^)

>endomorph/mesomorph body type shit is a meme
No, CONSTITUTIONAL PSYCHOLOGY which was an idea bundled with the taxonomic system is pseudo-scientific. Somatotypes as a taxonomic system however is perfectly valid and is used in a variety of disciplines, including anthropology, sports science and medicine. They just describe general trends in bone structure and body composition.
You don't really look girthy enough to be a true endomorph.

what the fuck are you in a parking garage or something

Why are you in a parking lot?

What the fuck body ratio is that? I know I myself am an endomorph, and I'm hell built. This is beyond endomorph, like fatassmorph or something.

Never post your body ever again. The sight of it offends my eyes.

yes, I am.

Please tell me youre not trying to compete with the king.

no i'm trying to get back to how I was before 8 years ago...I've been actively losing weight with 20 lbs so far in the past couple months

ignore the make up.

What are you?!!!!

haha whats ur discord name mate?
i might know u from wardogs server or shitpost

You can hardly see his benis

You can hardly see his benis

/Z4w4Kr

DYEL sent you.

Sure you can classify bodytypes like that, but the thing is it's all set up as "ARE YOU AN ECTO, ENDO OR MESOMORPH?!" which makes people think it has anything to do with genetics. Also the height varies, because often the "ectomorph" is portrayed as taller, which is a generalization on that tall people need more food but don't have the apetite to maintain a healthy bodyweight.
The only thing fucking somatotypes do is make people believe someone working out 6 times a week and eating healthy for many years was just "genetically born like that, duh" and themselves just "can't gain/lose weight, no matter what cause they're an ecto/endomorph" and it's stupid. It's dumb and stupid.