Why do are poles world famous for whining about not having a country for 200 years while the balkans are ignored and...

Why do are poles world famous for whining about not having a country for 200 years while the balkans are ignored and dont complain as much about having been under turk rule for 500+ years?

pic somewhat related

be honest. to the people in red everything not red is "meh"

Israel doesn't show because it's in the infrared band.

OY VEY!

Wtf happened to Ireland?

Why is NZ yellow?

americans can't tell the difference between iceland and ireland

bump

Ireland... lay off the potatoes

>Why do are poles world famous for whining about not having a country for 200 years
Literally a similar reason for why Holocaust is so cried about - there's a massive Polish diaspora in the west, especially the USA, which is far bigger than the amount of Serbs or Bulgarians there.

Alaska is the least caring US state?

living in alaska is already a tragedy

The Poles were relatively relevant, numerous, and well known for much of their history including beyond the existence of their state (e.g. in the Napoleonic wars). Also since they used to have their own state, there existed such a thing as established Polish-speaking cultural/economic/literary elites whereas many other many other minor European nations essentially had to re-create/codify a national culture for themselves almost form scratch during the nationalist surge of the mid 19th century because earlier their culture persisted mostly in rural and uneducated populations while their elites assimilated to the culture of their conquerors.

This. Otto I was polish btw. G*rmniggers can't sustain civilizations and we were always more relevant than the HRE

>no income tax
>best gun laws in the country
>no niggers
>one of the wealthiest per capita states
>awesome pristine nature
More like it's a paradise.

Why is Sakhalin red?

So basically like the armenian and greek diaspora being the only reason the world know the ottomans did genocides

Only some. For others, it's "hahahaha eat shit you fuckin savages".

>Israel is brown
oy vey!

look closer shlomo

>People feel worse when something bad happens to people closest of them instead of other randoms that are completely unrelated in every way other than also living on Earth
>Something something something racism!

I hate pc culture and I hate this "outrage olympics" where people try to outperform others at virtue signaling and showing how much they "feel bad" for shit while doing nothing useful ever.

Notice it's always non-whites getting assblasted about how whites view them. Why do they care so much? Are they implying our opinion is the most valuable one? I for one don't give a single solitary fuck about how they view European events in Cambodia.

You are not as relevant as you think, kiwiscum

Because westerners(at least liberals) believe that they are the most empathetic and knowledgable people in the world.

Can you replace the parts of green that are communist empires with "yippee, do it again". At least that SHOULD be the reaction

Why is SA yellow?

inferiority complex

I severely doubt most of the West cares about minor countries like Latvia or Albania.