Bad form thread

All behold the virgin squat

ahahahah lmao holy shit is that real

Sadly a dyel posted that in plg hoping we would mire his form but as the dyel he is he got BTFO

What's wrong with his form? Asking for a friend.

Bowing his back repeatedly and the entire motion is not fluid at all. Hopefully someone better informed will chime in but that's what I saw

Knees too far out, rounded back, doing high bar but driving with the hips.

see this is why the gym should be for gay sex acquisition and nothing else.

these are you average DYEL's on Veeky Forums though
can't judge him if you look like him

he broke the first rule of barbell training:

>the bar has to be balanced over the mid-foot.

in that webm, the bar sways so much its never over mid foot.

Bad descent, dives in and his ass tucks right under his spine, shifts forward despite plates under heels

Why do some dyel retards try to squat all the way before they can even do a proper squat? I am all for not doing quarter squats, but this is just retarded.

He's crouching forward onto his forefoot instead of sitting back onto his heels. Result: Hips/glutes not properly engaged, large shearing force applied to the front of the knee, lower back rounding and vulnerable to injury.

>tfw seeing these webums has made me deload and ask strangers to film me so I can check my form

Why's he so far away from the rack? What if he fails?

being cornered allows you to draw out your latent lifting power

Basically this. I take a knife to the gym and cut my arms and chest to draw blood to mimic this effect so my body thinks i'm in a real fight and I can lift way harder

just be careful not to cut your muscles or it will hinder your gains
many say that the recovery after a lesion from outside gives outstanding gains but that has never been proven

>that weird as fuck bar path

basically want's to do lowbar but look at knees.
I hope he want's to do lowbar at least... if that's his highbar, man.
the chick looks kinda concernd

The main issue is he's over extending his back immediately. His first movement is sending his ass way back, making him rock forward at the bottom.

He's going in an almost circular motion instead of straight up and down

his back is never over extended you dumb cunt

Wow! Rudeness! What an effective way to communicate!

Yes, it actually is. How's your first month lifting?

different user, it's a bit hard to tell due to his camoflage of shity form attempts.
but it seems like he is over extending when up
and tucks when down?

His first motion is rocking the hips back. If you pause it shortly after he starts the descent, he's most definitely over extended. His back cannot hold the position and relaxes into a neutral position as he gets lower, aka "buttwink". I assume he's trying to low bar squat, but he's misunderstanding what has to happen. Seems like he's trying to high bar with the bar low on his back. He needs to:

>bend over instead of shooting the hips back
>shove his knees out and hold them in line with his toes
>drive his hips up from the bottom instead of raising his chest

Most people who "low bar" squat don't realize they're more vertical than they should be. Literally BEND OVER more than you think you need to be, and don't raise the chest on the way up, it will make you too vertical and kill hip drive. dyels are free to dispute any or all of this.

His form looks wack because he is pushing his hips forward instead of back and down.
His back stays straight but there is a small buttwink. No hip dhrave and forcing the back angle

form corrects itself automatically in most cases when a persons starts to squat very wide stance, narrow stance is just too unnatural.

however, squat itself is very useless and retarded, who would like to widen their weist and aim for t-rex, bench once a week and low body fat for healthy and no need to go to gym horrible waste of time

>trolling when English isn't your first language

freshest pasta

>squat itself is very useless and retarded, who would like to widen their weist and aim for t-rex, bench once a week and low body fat for healthy and no need to go to gym horrible waste of time