Hello Veeky Forums

I can't be fucked counting calories or eating this or that food or making sure I have 1g of protein per pound etc. It feels like something I will not follow through. Will eating 3 meals a day within my caloric intake limit and working out like a beast get me to lose weight efficiently? Nufag here so be gentle please.

Yes, do some cardio also

>Im lazy and want an easy way out
Wanna know how I know you're never gonna make it?

You don't need to autistically calculate your macros to be fit. Counting just your calories and eating a somewhat high protein diet with lifting + HIIT should do the trick

Your opinion is irrelevant sorry f@m
How much cardio and is running enough?

But what if for some days I can't eat enough protein is that a deal breaker?

Enough to get you tired, so increase it over time. Also if you are a lardo then have a look into cycling, doesn't put as much strain on your joints as running

It's definitely possible OP, but you won't actually do it, because your starting point is that of a completely lazy fag. Do whatever, you aren't gonna make it if you have no willpower.

How much do you weigh? 1g/lb doesn't really apply to 200+ lbs tubs of lard, also you don't actually need 1g/lb

I'm good with running I like it I think its okay on my joints but I'll keep up the intensity.
Right only Odin's chosen can. Chill out smokey.
I weigh 115 kgs not sure what that is in lbs.

Yea you don't need 1g/lb, aim for 150-170g of protein

I'll aim for that then. I'm sticking to a 2200 calorie/day diet hopefully that's good enough right?

cbf to calculate your TDEE but year that sounds good enuf
also try IF, you need to get used to the feeling of hunger again

With that amount of fat in your body you probably don't need much protein, If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about it, obviously, as you get leaner, upping your protein intake would be good to maintain whatever muscles you have.
If you are new in this, just focus on creating good eating habits, then, when it matters more, you can worry about other details.

you've already failed, beyond a point very close to the start more effort is required.

I think that's solid advice thanks user.
Googled the shit out of the acronyms

Yes yes I know only you can lose weight and be fit btfo cuck

>If you are new in this, just focus on creating good eating habits

this man knows. this is the most important thing in losing weight

Just to be sure by good eating habits you mean wholesome meals and no junk right? I mean I know there's a whole bell curve to this but that is the gist no?

>make your own meals
>make human-sized, not beached whale-sized, portions
>avoid snacking throughout the day, having a small snack at 10am and 16pm is fine

for this info my friend, you should read the sticky

Thank you for all the help anons