Both of these 2 human males have the same height but very different bodyshapes...

Both of these 2 human males have the same height but very different bodyshapes. It is obvious which mode far superior is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuX6f_TEF5I
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqDs79l1f4
youtube.com/watch?v=WPqcZt2eTKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The better fighter is superior.

Obviously not the tranny

When i saw the catalog pic i thought the first one was Thoros of Myr.

superior is a relative term. the fat guy has an enormous advantage over the skinny guy because of his weight in a fight assuming their are both equally skilled.

the skinny guy looks better though.

Well Mark Hunt is a fucking badass fighter who happens to be fat as fuck. He could feasibly fight at like fucking welterweight if he wanted. Same with Daniel Cormier who is 5"11 if they lost some weight and fought at a weight class that was better suited for their height they might be considered better fighters with better records.
The skinny dude I have no idea who he is I've never even heard of him. I'll come back after I watch him fight.
They could both be badass, body "shape" doesn't really matter in MMA as a sport when you have the ability to change the "shape" for whatever you wish to pursue in the sport itself.

What do you mean looks better? He looks like a tranny praying mantis who strapped on some gloves.

why fighters usually have poor posture?

Hunt is Samoan. They're big guys

Cormier is even better at HW and only defeated by a juicehead at LHW.

Cormier is nuts, I don't know how you think he could be considered any better.

>177cm
>178cm
>Both of these 2 human males have the same height

You can lose 2-3cms of height throughout the course of a day so they're essentially the same height

/thread

the big guy

That fat guy would probably win

guy on the left is a flyweight now. holy fuck

ulka is vastly superior, he's going to be taller and have a farther reach than all others in his division. theres no debate

>probably
>not realizing that this is one of the most powerful mma fighters in the world
wew lad stfu and get out

his body is 10 times better. The other guy just looks fat.

i think mark hunt would kill this ching chong beady eyed mongoloid with 1 glancing blow

I spread my uninformed opinions wherever I want and you can't do fuck all about it.

Japanese person who wants his nation to be better than everyone else at everything in existance pls go

Anyone who thinks the fatass looks better needs to get their head checked.

RIP

The guy on the left is VASTLY superior. How much does Hunt have to eat to keep up that bodytype? A lot. What a timewaste that is. A huge faggot. the guy on the left runs on economic mode.

Mark "furking cheetin coonts" Hunt

He knocked out 7'1 dude shieeet, but he's a big ol Samoan lad they're built different.

Take his face/hair out, and he just looks like a shredded man. It's the facial aesthetics that make him look like a trap. So by judging bodies only, yes, the thin guys body is much better than tubbies.

an elf?

>equally skilled

It is like you niggas dont remeber Mark Hunt pre ufc.
>a regular winner of the K-1 grand prix
>a pretty respectable pride career
Goes down the hill and enters ufshit

most wins of the twink are from shooto?
WHAT THE FUCK is shooto? That shit is like a garage open cage.

Also mark hunt has a super cute daughter

Mark Hunt isn't shit compared to the greatest Samoan fighter that ever lived.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuX6f_TEF5I

It is not the power that gives mark hunt power.
>Super relaxed
>Pivots his hips a shit tonne with a huge mass around it.
Could you imagin if yoel was hunts size.

Shooto is like mauy thai with judo throws.
It is a Chinese art.

Ah
I almost forgot about this video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4YqDs79l1f4
Funny how chuck "legend of the ufc/ hall of fame" got manhandled in pride 2003
Sakuraba beating some sense into the gracie "best judo" family (that towel throwing was the gracies)
Stomping and kicking downed fighters was legal.
THAT Kazuyuki "almost killed the emperor" Fujita.
Wtf happened to pride?!

Hungry skellington or fatty? hmmmm, Tough decision.

The joke is that it is actually how it works in the real world for the most part.

>abs make better fighters
Fucking retards

Strong obliques improve power conversion, increasing punch power. 6 pack helps absorb blows but that's about it.

Sturdy foundation/good balance, ability to efficiently control kinetic linking and transferring mass into the impact of a hit helps power conversion. Having low body fat around your midsection doesn't do shit.

>backpedaling this hard
lol

What if I told you that the skinny guy would win.
>Fat man is wayyyyy to slower then a skinny guy
>Skinny guy is much faster at dodging attacks
>Never get hit cant get knocked out
>You mad fat boi?

>no comeback
>act retarded
>hope everyone else agrees
How is this backpedalling? Having a 6 pack has no impact on your ability to fight, sorry to break it to you Tinkerbell.

Never even heard of this guy, looks like a good ol power striker.

That left hook JHEEZ.

It's OK, you may be a bit special in the head, but even you'll make it, bra!

What's the OP question basically? Is it which is a better fighter or who looks better? I took superior to mean who looks better. Someone outweighing the other by 100 lbs gives them an obvious fighting edge, that's why weight classes exist, you retard.

I'd pick the elf over the orc any time of day. Orcs can hit hard, but elves know how to win a fight.

>OP compares 2 fighters
>must be referring to aesthetics
>craving dick too hard to see logic
Great analysis of the post you fucking sperg

That's what you'd think, but it turns out that the faster exhaustion and loss of speed end up losing the fight for the bigger guy in "normal" circumstances.

However you interpret it.
Here is my opinion. Sasaki is better cuz he looks cooler. He has to eat so much less than Hunt which means he has more time for relaxing and studying electronics (if that is what he desires) while Hunt would have to eat eat eat in that meantime. With such an opinion it's no wonder that I have the same stats as Sasaki 178cm/62 kg.

To all the companions in this thread expressing the opinion that Mark Hunt would lose in a fight I would have to say: Guys get more MMA experience by watching fights. Mark Hunt is lean fat not fat fat. He has speed and mass and what did our old dead zionistic friend once say: e=mc2

Yes for fighting more mass equals better, is this something you had to ask?

>Boxing
Here is the best Samoan in a real combat sport
youtube.com/watch?v=WPqcZt2eTKQ

I mean, to an extent...

you know, if you were going to split the atoms making up each of the fighters and compare the strength of the following nuclear explosions then e=mc^2 might be relevant. But that's not what the question is, and you're an absolute moron.

I am the op you lowlife.

also nuclear explosions, are you a nigger?

because e=mc2 doesn't mean nuclear splitting