Redpill me on cigarettes

Redpill me on cigarettes

Other urls found in this thread:

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They make you smell like it

Can they shit on my hardly acquired gainz ?

Useless

as far as lifting is concerned, you won't notice any huge changes, you'll still be able to get swole and your lifts will still increase, albeit probably not as easily as a non smoker
as for cardio and pretty much every thing else health wise you already know every ill effect smoking has so I won't nag you with the details
I'll close with an anecdote, before I started smoking I could run 2.5k in just under 10 minuts, after smoking a pack every 3 days or so for 2 months i'd need 12 minutes at least

With the money you can buy home gym equipment

They increase testosterone but will give you cancer

source on increasing test? First time I'm hearing this

Smoking doesn't even look cool anymore. It looks trashy.

Unless you smoke cigars, dont smoke anything at all.

Just like everything else, it looks cool if you're cool and attractive

Cigarettes are a sign of weakness, insecurity, and general inconsideration of the environment, your health, and other people.

Smoking a pipe for enjoyment once in a while is ok, though.

They give people cancer, just like this thread.

hormones.gr/8449/article/cigarette-smoking-has-a-positive-and….html

*fedora tip

2016 + 1 in the year of our Lord
Not smoking cigars

Why live?

you will lose your sense of smell, which is very important for spacial awarness and mood - think of how many memories are associated with a certian smell, especially from childhood.
I lost my sense of smell some years ago just from living uhealthy but after becoming more Veeky Forums it has slowly begun to return.
>That smell of pre-rain

I have one in the morning because it helps my bowels get moving. I've quit before but the constipation eventually pulls me back in.

there is no "Redpill" for cigarettes, it is what it is. unlike weed, tobaccoo has been completely legal for way too long and as such has had plenty of research done on it that shows its effects. you're a fucking moron if you think theres "redpill" anything

Cigars, or a a nice stinky Latakia-heavy blend in a non-hipster classic English shape pipe, no drugstore blends. You don't inhale cigar or pipe smoke, and if you limit your indulgence to once or twice a week, you really limit the health risks.

Cigarettes are for guys who aspire to be extras on Trailer Park Boys.

The true redpill on cigarettes is that it is far easier to never start than to quit. If you don't have a damned good reason to take up smoking, I suggest you never try it. They are the most addictive thing I have ever encountered.

>that smell of pre—cum

agreed but dropped them cold after 20 years with vaping instead. vaping is shit too i'm sure but it's cheaper, better for lungs and doesn't stink.

Effay af desu

They're bad.

N I C O T I N E G U M bby gurl

+Nicotine feels good I suppose
+Get a grainier, deeper voice
+CV system becomes more efficient to compensate for lack of oxygen

-Cancer
-Stink like shit
-Disgusting skin
-Disgusting yellow eyes
-Disgusting teeth
-Disgusting nails
-Lungs aren't as efficient because coated in tar
-Higher health insurance premiums

>2017
>still smoking cigarettes
Just smoke weed instead of degenerate cigs desu senpai xD

what about dude weed lmao ???

I've never smelt anything in my life.

Over half of us smoke/vape weed after our workouts, most people on here just lie because >muh degeneracy

Ciggies cure cancer

>that smell of pre-sip

Ya because pipes and cigars totally don't give you cancer.

Cigarettes are for insecure, neglected faggots. It's an Oedipus complex where you need to suck on something mimicking sucking on your moms tit. But chances are if you smoke, you weren't breast fed.

nicotine gum pre workout

weed post workout

cigars while drunk

>the virgin sniff
>the chad huff

Never gonna make it using all that crap

>is codependent of a mind altering drug
>is codependent of stimulants to perform the most basic human movements
>is codependent of cancer sticks and alcohol to be "more outgoing" and have a "good" time

Not making it, the post.

>not having the mental fortitude and physical health to regularly use a wide array of drugs in a frequency and quantity that provides all their positive effects with minimal if any negatives

some people are weak and some are strong, this applies to all aspects of life.

Cancer. Sticks.

Your welcome.