Creatine causes hair loss by increasing DHT production, according to new study

Creatine causes hair loss by increasing DHT production, according to new study.

I didn't use creatine before, but I figured you bros would like to have this info.

youtu.be/NgcfEMu_WSE

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us something we didn't know.

You can have my hair if I can look like that

shoo shoo gainz goblin

This isn't a new study. If elevated levels of DHT caused MPB then why do young people with higher levels of DHT have hair and old people with lower levels of DHT don't? High levels of DHT may accelerate MPB only in this predisposed to the condition otherwise all young people would be bald.

>new study
theres literally one study in existance that said that, and that was in the 90s

just one

fuck that shit then my dad and both grandpas all had full heads of hair no matter how old not gonna fuck with my gift of great genetics.

Because receptor concentration in the scalp also increases with age, but it's a total crapshoot on how much and how fast.

You're rightfully confused. So many people think it's just the hormone, and no one who's selling anything wants to convince you otherwise.

You are legit retarded. Get diagnosed

Study link please

dht is a god tier hormone during puberty but it's kinda shite as an adult

>what is time in which you were exposed to DHT
Sub 90 IQ detected.

Fuck off. I'm running masteron which is essentially injectable DHT. DHT is highly anabolic you stupid faggot.

Take my hair
Give me gains

Can BCAA capsules cause hair loss?

>X causes hair loss

It's genetic user. Pic related, the guy started balding in his teenage years and probably never lifted in his life plus did shitload of cardio which lowers your test. Arnold on the other hand still has hair even in his old age despite blasting supra-physiological amounts of anabolics throughout his life.

You know what else increases DHT production? Masturbating.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

Arnold had some work done, and in his movies he gets so much dermmatch he got more powder on his head than hair

Hmmmm, does sex also increase DHT production as well? They should study this next.

Yea it's genetic. You have to be suceptible to MPB for it to have an effect. Still, it might accelerate the process considerably.

Study link here:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/

Stefan Molyneux really got big so quickly

why on earth would you take creatine in the first place?

where do you think scalp dht comes from? it comes from serum dht and serum dht is highest in youth.
not an argument

>"new study"
>published 2009
Fuck yourself idiot

>25g a day

what the fuck? it is 5 times more than recommended.

If you use creatine cyclically, then you are doing a 5 days "loading" period with 5g for 5kg of you bodyweight, then maintain with 5g a day for the rest of the course

can you imagine being this retarded ? I mean how does this guy's day to day life must be like, being this stupid

>if something is mostly due to genetics there can't possibly be any way to aggravate it

What's wrong with your brain buddy

>Creatine causes hair loss
creatine may accelerate hair loss in some men

>by increasing DHT production
creatine increases DHT levels in men *slightly*

>according to new study
[citation needed]

So this guy doesn't know what cyclically means.

So what's a good way to combat hair loss? Supplements? Or just give up?

thought that was a photo shopped Molyneux desu, creppy