How long should It take to reach othermode?

how long should It take to reach othermode?

Post body faggot

This is completely dependent on so many different variables that it's pointless to ask. Just progress and don't worry about how long it "should" take

If you werent ottermode (aka dyel) when you barely started lifting, then don't even bother

>how long should It take to reach othermode?

Well...

nice hips. be my gf

Do not make ottermode a goal unless you start as a skelly. I reached ottermode in 6 months, your results may vary. I did weightlifting in highschool that absolutely helped me make the most of my 6 months.

othermode is literally like being a Veeky Forums faggot but not giving the creepy gymrat I have nothing else in my life than lift feeling.

Also, very easy to get, easy to mantain.
Don't have to use roids.

Perfect swimming pool and beach body.
99% of girls will prefer this look over big muscular faggots and so on.

>
>othermode is literally like being a Veeky Forums faggot but not giving the creepy gymrat I have nothing else in my life than lift feeling.
>Also, very easy to get, easy to mantain.
>Don't have to use roids.
>Perfect swimming pool and beach body.
>99% of girls will prefer this look over big muscular faggots and so on.

99% of teenage girls prefer this look. Which is why i want this look ;)

I never understood the ottermode meme. I'd rather have larger muscles and more noticeable definition especially around the abs.

If thats what you want man then go for it. But I don't get why you'd make ottermode the goal instead of actually looking like a man. I'll be ecstatic the day I break out of ottermode.

This faggot is my bodyshape pretty much. Should I even bother lifting?

last time I checked the greek warrior statues they come as othermodes, my new friend.

you mind has been brainwashed by the fit industry, my dear friend, brainwashed into a life of buying suplements and roids, to support the (((jews))) who make money off gyms and suplements and roids.

That waist is nothing in terms of width, you have it easy

6 months of hard work, decidation and proper amounts of food. Do 6-9 hours a week of workout. Don't fucking mess your sleep or eating up, or you're gonna be set back.

I'm not talking about having to be built like a brick shithouse to look like a man the roidbominations we have walking around today are rather disgusting. Athletic mode best mode.
> greek warrior statues they come as othermodes
but thats not true

you know most of fit would call that a dyel, my new friend.

the goal of fitness is being fit, not being big.

is like claiming most guys prefer muscular girls.

as an othermode you could easily claim yo do soccer or simply other sports.

This is a great question. Is 1/2/3/4 achievable ottermode?

I'm currently on a cut and I might end up with ottermode/fit look afterwards. But I'm fairly strong I just don't want to look or show I'm a weak faggot. I can squat more than anyone and even my bench is high but post cut I feel like ill end up looking like a bitch

>that
>ottermode

Did CuriousGeorge come back and leak out of /k/?
6monthanon here, my lifts are
.75/1.5/2.change/3

I'm at 1/2/3/3 which is why its worrying me. So far the cut is good and squat and bench are fine. But idk about getting my deadlift up.

The best greek warriors were fags tho

your an fag

Would it make sense to make ottermode a temporary goal while aesthetic Veeky Forums being your main goal overall? Y'know, start small then aim bigger?

It's way easier and faster to gain muscles while you eat significantly over your maintenance. You will waste a lot time trying to maintain your low bodyfat ottermode sixpack and gain muscle at the same time.

This
Misconception

>Misconception
This. It's not gay if it's a cute boy

Pfft that's a fine body type. He looks like shit cause he's like 18 percent bodyfat and skinny to boot, his proportions look fine tho

do not fall for this meme
I REPEAT
DO. NOT. FALL. FOR. THIS. MEME.
400 kcals or 2k kcals above maintenance makes no significant difference when it comes to muscle building, bulking >400 kcals over maintenance is only going to make your goal longer to reach because you'll have to cut more than you should have.

400 kcals above maintenance is significant and you won't be able to maintain low bodyfat with that. You are the meme, shut up and leave.

isn't a grown man doing it with a boy just pedophilia?

I think some people want to get to ottermode to start lean and bulk up. I think thats pretty reasonable but, my question is, how does one achieve ottermode being a skinny fat and not a twink skelly?

paederasty actually

If the skinnyfat cuts right away