Who are you lifting for?

Who are you lifting for?

>inb4 myself
Stop lying to yourself

I lift for Gabriel!

Myself.

So what if people lift for girls? This board is all fat retards anyway fuck off

Like once a week there will come a girl to the first floor, where the weights are at my gym, to do a meme dumbbell routine. I lift for them.

Lift for this Gabriel instead, you degenerate fuck.

Revenge gains

Is hating your ex healthy/normal/good? No, but it's a ridiculously powerful motivator 10/10 would recommend

>*tips mediocre body*

I lift for Lord DIO

I lift because unironically for myself, I've always been week and unmanly due to how I was raised, and this along with other things I am working on are helping me out feel better about myself.

Plus I'm done with women, I tend to attract crazy ones for some reason

confirmed gonna make it

hate = weight

I'm lifting for one girl and I'm planning on either "accidentally" bumping into her somewhere. OR be such a sick cunt that I can just add her on fb to hit her up.

Yes, I literally have prescribed autism.

>Who are you lifting for?
>inb4 myself

m-myself

>septum piercing
ya dun goof'd op

Unironically for Khia

Nothing wrong with piercings, fuck off pol

Nigga that's Jonathan's body. Quit lying about Dio being a big boi.

I lift for twink boipucci. Being a buff top is the best.

For Vigne

looks like the girl in the op

2d girls and testosterone

for my future harem of shy timid girls

I lift for my guy Ken. N-no homo though.

>they don't lift for god

piercings and dyed colorful hair are natures way of telling you a girl has a personality disorder enjoy your stds

One reason, and one reason alone.

because i'm an ugly depressed faggot who didn't ask for any of this
and i hate myself

>i get all my info from /pol/ jpgs

Honestly the hope of love

>tfw I have a date with a QT Japanese exchange student tomorow

Thanks guys. Wish me luck

Best response right here.
I was always impressed by my dad's arms growing up, and I wanted to be strong like him. I want my children, specifically sons, to look up to me this way & be motivated to lift & become the best versions of themselves.

Go get it done!

You're going to make it user, qt3.14 Asians are god tier.

>I lift for this
>I lift for that
Why do I have to choose, I lift for everything.

this

Self hatred really, aside from that it doesn't serve much of a purpose for me

In the long run I definitely do lift for God but that's not always so immediate. He doesn't quite make me want to run through a wall the way some other things might.

>i am a redditor

Try to change your mentality. God first, waifus later.

trying to make up for the rest of my appearance but i dont really care about girls

>capitilizing god like a retard

Go get em

why do idiots always cry about /pol/?

are you children incapable of hearing a opinion that isn't your own?
maybe /pol/ should hear how easy it is for Veeky Forums fags to get triggered
maybe they can run off some of you crybabies.

>reddit spacing
>no points except crying about other peoples opinions
And opinion is immediately disregarded.

who's your patron saint user?
here's mine

I'm lifting for Jesus, girls, and to increase my vertical

T. 36" verticalet

I am a moderate and don't like piercings
Guess that makes me a Nazi now.

If god is real, why doesn't he show himself?

They're not crying about it, it's just annoying. You can find some /pol/tard spouting far-right takes on nearly every thread on Veeky Forums and when you just want to talk about squats and oats and waifus it gets annoying. I don't even disagree with a lot of /pol/ orthodoxy I just don't care to have it plastered goddamn everywhere.

My sister recently married a pretty buff guy. I don't want to lose my status as the alpha in the family.

MUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDAMUDADMUDA

and your just a sniffling little bitch
keep crying little baby
>someone disagreed with me... go back to pol

Well to look sexy, but apparently the one girl I want to look sexy for basically said she's more into regular bodies than muscular ones, so right now I dunno what the fuck to do.

she'll keep changing her mind to whatever you're not.

she is retarded, just lift for yourself. someone else will come eventually, as long as you aren't super autistic.

saying you don't like piercing is far right now?
fucking lol

Well she usually dates regular dudes so meh.

Well I am. I'm a former fat dude so it's nice to see some muscle and abs on me but god damn if it didn't deflate the fuck out of me.

I lift for anime wymn

I was insinuating that she will make excuses for you and fuck basically anyone else
because I'm a cunt

The whole >muh degeneracy thing is definitely far-right, in that it is a reaction to progressive concepts of self-expression as superior to tradition and the disruption of the status quo

I don't know. I haven't fully converted yet. According to my name it would be St Andrew or St John, and I'm not sure about who would it be according to my date of birth.
Or are you supposed to just pick your favorite? In that case I think I would go with Michael.

He does you are either just blind or don't want to see Him.

I know that.

Been toying with the idea of asking her out though, but I'm pretty sure I already know what the answer will be. Should I still do it, just for the peace of mind?

user, everyone nazi now...didn't you know?

Yes

no. peace is for fags

Your parish will generally have a patron saint, unless you're an evangelical or another kind of protestant that totally ejected ancient tradition

>you dont find mutilated girls attractive
>this means you are a neo-nazi white supremacist
w e w

Never said anything about being a neo-Nazi or a white supremacist. You can be far-right without being either of those things, contrary to the popular narrative

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women

Closer is good no matter if the answer is less than wanted

One of my professors used to say this all the time. Conan is fucking based.

Closure*

>instead of an hero
same

First, become a sick cunt and use her as motivation.

If she rejects you, you can easily bag other women.

I want ppl to mire me and I feel better about meself

I'm baptized as a Catholic but never did my first comunion. I should do it in the close future.
There is not a single Orthodox Church in my city.

Really? I live right next to a serbian monastary, a serbian church, and a large 6th century styled greek church.

I thought about catholicism for a long time but after reading orthodox doctrine I decided theirs was better.

Closure is what I want.

Just not sure how I should approach the subject if I want to remain friends. Tough shit.

She's a liar.

Women say that when they can't get fit men

Hey, want to (activity that only is comfortable for two people such as getting lunch or going to a movie)

>goes to lunch
>well, thanks for being such a good friend user!

Wat do

>not realizing it was the beginning of a sentence

Kys faggot

Roll with it, then after a few days invite her to the movies and keep slowly upping the intimacy if the activities, she'll take the hint when she's in your house waiting for the dinner that you made her.

I lift because I don't feel like I'm good enough to walk on this earth.

I lift because I hate myself and lifting, however minute, is a path to changing myself from what I am.

I lift because I'm depressed and I desperately want to become someone else who isn't me. By molding a new body I can delude myself into believing I'm someone different, with a different life.

I also I lift for you, Veeky Forums. I desperately want to fit in somewhere, laugh with you guys, share your jokes.

I kinda want to preface everything with that I want to remain friends with her, but I'm not sure if that's a good approach either.

Fuck no, if it is a real date and you don't get any intimacy at the first date then drop her. Otherwise you will just get even deeper into the friendzone and pay for her free lunches. If she calls you a friend then tell her you don't want to be friends.

>intimacy

She's not gonna show intimacy on the first date bruh

I just do it out of habit.

I'm an empty husk now.

DEATH IN THE SHAPE OF A PANZER BATTALION
INSECT OF TERROR, DON'T RUN
FACE YOUR FATE LIKE A MAN

It doesn't need to be a kiss, but if she doesn't show any physical attraction like rubbing against you, hugging you at the end more than she would hug a friend, holding your hands or something like that then you are doing it wrong. Basically all of the shit she wouldn't do with a friend.

dont go to fucking lunch FFS that is shit friends do, make it clear to her your intentions. Ask her to grab a drink or do anything thats fun later at night, tell her you'll pick her up around 7.

HATRED

For All-Might