Austrian immigrant

>Austrian immigrant
>become best bodybuilder in the world
>transition to become an action star and beloved cultural icon
>good looking
>become politician
>conservative with strong morals, but also environmental concerns
>...
>become a puppet to the corporate left and pander to SJWs and anti-white propaganda

such a shame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKbHA76-Hi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is he sleeping in front of his statue

IIRC he was promised to always have a room available for him for free if he went to this hotel, but when they didn't this time, he took this picture as a joke

He's starting to suffer from dementia

He sold his soul to satan to become the best bodybuilder and fulfill all of his dreams, but being the trickster he was back in the 70s, he had satan take the soul of a fake statue instead. This pissed satan off infinitely, so once a year on his birthday the statue becomes alive to wreck havoc on the world. He sleeps in front of the statue so he doesn't miss its awakening, so that he may wrestle it back to its pedestal and save the world for another year.

he's a california republican which is basically a nixon or reagan republican.

the rest of the GOP just went so far into lunatic territory and keeps harping ideas we dismissed in the 90s as bad so the GOP is out of favor here.

California is way more to the right ideologically than people think.

Symbolism faggot

damn could you imagine the ego of somebody who accomplished the shit he did? He is worshiped as a god in bodybuilding alone

>Way more to the right
>Is the biggest pusher of sanctuary cities
>Constant talk of trying to leave the US
>Main source of trying to block any right speaker from doing so
Yeah really great ruse you guys have going

>become a puppet to the corporate left
He's pretty damn right wing, that just means something different to Europeans.

As a non american and person who never saw coloured guy irl, explain me why are white americans such low test?

Nice bait.

Thank you Arnold.

Arnold's the man. He was a self made millionaire from real estate investing in the 70s, way before he started acting.

As for his politics, he's always been socially liberal, fiscally conservative. I think the Republican party doubling down on social conservatism in the last 5 years and his disapproval of Trump is pushing Arnold more and more left. To call the man a puppet is to insult his intelligence.

Thank you Arnie

it's more likely than you think

back to /pol/

Arnold is still right wing, he just doesnt support neo nazis

>corporate left
???

It's muscle confusion but for politics, you normies wouldn't understand

The GOP has actually moved to the left since the 90s. It's just that the Democrats have moved WAY more to the left, into "lunatic territory" as you put it, that the GOP still SEEMS "far right" by comparison.

(and yes, I was alive and voting at that time, so this is from first hand experience, not just what I was told by some "unbiased news source".)

haha, maybe those sjw's do have a point after all

>yes goy, it's the fault of the evil SJWs your life is miserable

You can be non-racist and inclusive without being a radical tumblr style "sjw", but of course you autists only see the world in pure black and white (or left and right) just like your manipulators want.

My Dad used to train with Frank Zane, he told him Arnold was a total hack
>Roids for days
>Fucked men and children in hollywood for roles
>Serious cocaine and alcohol abuse problems
It's amazing who is high up in America today

So?

Arnie's political views are based. You babbies crying about muh left vs right and SJWs vs conservatives need to do some reading and actually learn something about politics.

Based Arnold:
youtu.be/KKbHA76-Hi0

this image is wonderful. me and some buddies have been drifting more and more towards varg cuz golden one is like... 30 years old and ditched his girlfriend... all he does is play videogames

Not everyone is a sub 80 iq poltard like you get over it

>implying SJWs aren't controlled by capitalists
>implying capitalists aren't controlled by bureaucrats

THANK YOU BASED ARNIE

how exactly did fucking children help him get roles?

lmao you

yeah more accurately it would be a breitbart reading "civic" nationalist or some shit

Goddamn lefties are stupid.

do you even know who that is

>California
>Right
Only in the rural ass areas buddy.

Too bad those blue parts control the government

Yeah, it's Sumno. Sumno Buddy.

>king of roids
>married a member of the Kennedy family
>fucked his housemaid and made a mulatto bastard
>his legitimate son is a fat, useless lump

>conservative with strong morals,
>cheats on his wife

Holy shot, this is what lefties actually believe. I was born and raised in California and everything you said is absolute bullshit. Arnie would be a democrat in nearly every other state in the union except New York and a few others. The democratic party has been far left since the 90s, pants on head retarded since Bush (Jr.), and literally left humanity behind since Obama. You know nothing of politics or are delusional.

>Arnie
>right wing
I'm thoroughly impressed with the man, but he is not right wing m80. Mostly centrist, center-left on some issues, center-right on few.

>no pictures of this came out during an internationally publicized campaign for governor of the world's seventh largest economy
fake and gay

Arnold Schwarzenegger has designs on the presidency and will become the consummate demagogue if that's what it takes to get him there.

Thanks Arnie

Don't talk shit about Arnold. Take your cunt bullshit back to pol or wherever.

>TFW the Faustian deal kicks in