Go to gym

>go to gym
>watching shitty personal trainer with dyel client in power rack
"ok, first we'll do a quick warm up on squat"
>slaps on 205 lbs
wtf.jpg
>client does 3 quarter squats and racks it
"Ok, lets do the working sets. Try to go lower"
>puts on lmao2pl8, client does 3 half squats that were practically good mornings and racks it
"OK, good". says the PT
"Man, I don't like working legs", says the client. "Can we does something else like arms?
"Sure" the trainer says
>they proceed doing chinups on the power rack
FUCK personal trainers. They take money from dyels who don't know any better and rob them blind

shameless self bump

I just asked my guy to show me how to go through the SL 5x5 workouts. I got the two sessions free with my membership, pretty good. What kind of gym do you go to that the PTs are so clueless

I have to go to a commercial gym since there are no serious training facilities near me. LA fitness is where I go. Hey, it's cheap tho

>pt instructing trainer to use a barbell
things that didnt happen for 200

very funny. Yeah, usually personal trainers avoid BB movements bc they are not easy to teach and most people don't want to do them. After this kid tried barbell squatting and quit I watched them use dumbells and machines for the rest of their workout

I go to gold's, sometimes see the PTs getting people to squat and bench press. Never much weight, but I wouldn't expect otherwise

>checqued

>pts at gym force their person to do goblet squats
>old men and fat chicks having to bang out 3x25 starting with 30bell
>fixated on squats
>never seen pts have their person do arms or anything else
>masochists created

C H E C K E D

C H E C K E D

C H E C K E D

C H E C K U M

C H E C K M E O U T

you C H E C K E D the wrong post

aye

C H I C K E N

C H E C K N O R R I S

>this thread

Rolling

>op wanted this to be a personal trainer hate thread and now look what its become

Roll

May as well checkum amirite

>op wanted this to be a personal trainer hate thread and now C H E C K what its become

When quads ruin your thread

czeched