Veeky Forums feels

>;_;

hitler losing ww2

>Odysseus "bred" his dog
That explains why the dog had no strength to even walk

what kind of doggos did they have in Ancient Greece?

>inb4 romanovs

Makes me feel great tbqh

>what kind of doggos did they have in Ancient Greece?

no. this is just a painting from another time, not a historical resource

His foot looks like the dogs balls haha

>20 years

Lel, dog died older than most peasants.

READ. A. BOOK. YOU. STUPID. CUNT.

well I see we did the Fry's Dog joke at record speed

most prehistoric peasants in ancient Greece were illiterate even if they didn't die in their teens so there are no written records of there experiences

read cynegeticus by Xenophon and cynegeticus by Arrian

>Arrian
His worship of Xenophon is both endearing and embarrassing

3 headed ones who liked cake

>Three fake executions, then a real one
>Gotcha! :^)
Fucking hilarious. Those French executioners must've been a couple of bros

What the fuck does he care what some swineherd thinks? I think we need more context here.

>prehistoric

you're so fucking stupid

He's trying to get his wife back after he's left and a bunch of suitors are in his house trying to fuck his wife because everyone's thinks he died on the way back from Troy
Athena disguises him as an old man so he can go devise a plan at his house and no one will notice him
He ignor s his dog so he doesn't blow his cover, the swine herd is just a guy leading him around presuming he's an old beggar

Every time

Underrated post

>not reading the Odyssey
>not even knowing the story of the Odyssey
fuck offerino

semirelated iliad question:
was patroclus achilles' gay lover, or were they just buds?

The latter.

The fomer.

Both.

Neither

oh, of course!

what about the Odyssey where the dog waited for Odysseus and died shortly after he arrived (which I think is what the image is depicting).

fictional dog but it shows that Ancient greeks had them

Xenophon wrote a book called hunting with dogs. Of course the greeks had dogs

Ceausescu and Gaddafi getting assassinated.

This needs a quote from a woman who attended Marie Antoinette in prison, after she was separated from her family

>[She] carried, concealed beneath her stays, a portrait of [Louis-Charles] and a curl of his hair, wrapped up in a little yellow kid glove that the child had worn; and I noticed that she often hid herself behind her wretched truckle-bed to kiss these things and weep over them. One could speak to her of her misfortunes and circumstances without her showing any emotion or depression, but she wept continually at the thought of her deserted children.