Oh! Johnson - there you are. After racquetball we were heading to a mixer, come tag along

> Oh! Johnson - there you are. After racquetball we were heading to a mixer, come tag along.
> ....
> You're... not going to be wearing your ... "gym clothing" again .... are you Johnson?

They look like their names are Chip and Tad

Bradley and Mongo

dudes like that crumble the second someone intimidates them or isn't affected by their social hierarchy desu

>Brayden and Caylen

This.

> Yes I'm wearing my gym clothes. Ever since my business took off I pretty much do whatever I want. What of it faggot?

Is tennis the official sport of the alt right?

Wow surreal, I grew up across the street from two brothers named Brayden and Caylen. I havn't heard those two names at the same time since about 1995.

someone answer this. i dont want to be embarrassed on the courts if there is a throw down

also OP pic is racquetball if you didnt know that you shitskin

Shut the fuck up, Worthington

No I'd say golf is first, tennis second.

>let me put down make believe male models to make myself feel better about myself

Yeah sure man

Too bad that guy is holding a vintage tennis racquet, not a racquetball racquet. Also, squash is the game of the elites. Not racquetball.

Checked but clearly Ethan and Keith

nah its rowing
everything else is for faggots

Agreed, easily rowing

These threads usually rustle my jimmies but that was pretty well done OP, pic related is for you.

these "hey user" threads are getting more ironic and surreal by the day

if my man doesnt have a martini for me when this is done, i swear, he is done for

>t-those rich successful men are insecure on the inside

Whatever you say bud

>official sport of the alt-right
>implying anyone in the alt-right even plays sports

Lmao you actually believe this

congrats OP, this is the most autistic thread I've seen in a long time

Brown hair is so unaesthetic. Guy on right would be so much better with black hair

I got a johnson for you right here.
*pulls down dick*

>implying the alt-right is a real thing

I like how you removed the black guy.

>oh yeah ill be right there gu...
>oh hey Jamal oh nice to see you
>actually i JUST remembered i have some video tapes to return so ill see you guys later
>nice seeing you again Jamal!

>NASCAR
Alt-right twats don't have enough class for tennis and golf.

If you are on Veeky Forums there's no way these dudes didn't shit talk you for being poor in hs. Why are you guys sucking up to preps so much.

Honestly, guys like that usually do back down to direct challenges. The prospect of direct conflict and even physicality is just not something the born in the purple deal with well, because they don't really have to do with it as much growing up.

Especially if it is in a realm they don't have control over you. They might not give a shit if they are your boss and they can just fire you, but on the street they will back down if you step to them.

I bet you unironically wear a backwards baseball cap

holy fuck you probably wear a hoodie to the gym

>but on the street they will back down if you step to them
Allow me to translate what this poor gentlemen said.
>I'm too poor to be worth sueing so I have nothing to loss

This honestly is such a shit situation. I'm in law school and any running with the law could mean I don't pass the character and fitness portion. Like if I get in a bar fight with someone who knocked me in the head, there's still a chance that it would look bad on me, at least in that context. It's shit and I've had to be nonviolent more times than I wanted to be. Not even worth shit talking to people for that risk.

Why would you want these faggot sports as the official sports of the alt right?

>Implying it isn't

I'll have you know a lot of careful thought and planning goes into my daily wardrobe thank you very much.

If it wasn't for my husband laying out what clothes to wear every morning I'd still be wearing blue jeans and white t-shirts every day.

Make varsity athletes are 5x more likely to support Trump than their non-athlete classmates at elite colleges, and rowers are the weirdest of those guys, so definitely rowing.

whats weird is you sat here and thought up dialogue for this meme and this was literally the best you could come up with

that's fucking depressing

wow you understood that reference?

>but on the street they will back down if you step to them.
Any fucking reasonable adult who doesn't want to get stabbed by your crackhead ass or go to jail for breaking your skull against the pavement will do that regardless of if they could actually beat you in a fight or not.

I named my son Tad

Tennis is the official sport of the regular right.

k

Nigga that's a wooden tennis racquet

T. Tennis stringer and player

Rad

>aristocrats
>known for their military exploits, even the fucking princes of the UK are in the armed forces
>crumble the second someone intimidates them
fuck off

Who the fuck plays sports in fucking trousers? Who the fuck wears polos unironically who isnt indian?

They get literally who jobber roles and get covered in medals because they get titles simply because of who they are.

For example, our current princes, one flew helicopters across a desert once then became an air ambulance flyer, the other did some non combat shit in the ME then get removed incase moderate rebels picked him off. Any actual tough aristocracy disappeared when guns became the main thing in war.

well of course, they're so diplomatically important that the actual princes can't be involved in direct warfare with public knowledge, but before it got leaked Harry was on active service in Afghanistan, so was Andrew in the falklands

Born in the purple refers very specifically to children born to SITTING emperors of the late Byzantine empire.

They're blue bloods man don't get your colors mixed up.

Lel
The fact that people think that physical confrontation and the willingness to partake in it makes or breaks a man is fucking hilarious.
t. Muay Thai and MMA for 6+ years

>My name's not Johnson
They're not talking to me.
Nice dubs.

Give me my bike back Jamal.