What would you do if you won the powerball...

What would you do if you won the powerball? For me it would be build my own gym and buy a qt gf (Not literally buy one but shower with gifts until she likes me)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vo34/whats_the_happiest_5word_sentence_you_could_hear/chb38xf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guarantee you'll be playing betabucks for some whore down the line

buy North Korea

@42608671
Not all women are money grubbing whores.

Home gym.

Also first buy a home.

Truthfully, invest it in a mutual index fund comprised of mainly corporate stocks, then gradually shift towards more stable investments as I get older.

Then I would finish my engineering degree since I'm so close anyways, then design video games since IDGAF about money.

>@42608671

what the hell kind of website does this look like

Kek

Buy condos in New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Italy. Travel around the world and crush top tier cunt!!!FACT!!!

I'd spend the first few months or even year living exactly as I do normally, except under the surface I'd actually be orchestrating a series of long con pranks on my friends and family which would culminate in them thinking I have super natural powers.

After that, idk hookers and blow

Funnel it to Russia and get a mansion and serve Putin and slavic QT's and save the white race

I'm going to buy everyone on this board a copy of starting strength

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Disappear to a small town in rural Mexico, build a modest home, get a vasectomy, and live out my days drinking Modelo and fucking cute Mexican teens. Occasionally go to the cavo or acapulco. When I got bored there I'd just give my home to some poor family and move further south until I eventually die in the mountains in Chile.

>pay off all my med school debt
>immediately drop out of my residency program
>get some actual strength training education and certifications
>build my own in gym that is a powerlifter/strongman paradise
>spend my time lifting and training new lifters

I like being a doctor, but I think would like being a coach/trainer more. I really do love lifting. The anatomy and physiology, seeing the physical progress, measuring it with the barbell, scale, and tape measure, everything. Teaching people to lift and watching them get stronger and hit PRs is really rewarding. I've taught several people to lift, and I've loved it every time. If I could do that all the time without ever worrying about finances, I would do it.

@42608683
Don't worry, any woman will bow down, or in this case bend over, to a rich man if given the chance, they all fight it at first, but in the end none of them can withstand the power of money.

1 get a lawyer
2 get an accountant
(fortunately through my parents I can find ones that I can trust)
3 dont spend a dime for a little while
4 give my 1 week notice and train my replacement to take care of the loose ends I am leaving
5 get my sister in law into rehab
6 help my parents out so they can live the easy life they are supposed to at their age
7 get a condo in the part of town I would actually like to live in
8 buy a cheap little honda for all my bs back and forth I going to have to do to get this crap figured out so I dont lose it and stop having to drive my truck everywhere
9 Finally after all is settled down and I can just relax I would get myself a nice road bike and go riding most days and spend some time in the gym
10 Finally when things settle down and I have a real understanding of just how much money I have and that I could be stupid enough to lose it all I will splurge and get a real house and nice car ect somewhere fun.
11 When I get bored I would find a cause that I can donate my time to, not my money, and live a good life helping others

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/24vo34/whats_the_happiest_5word_sentence_you_could_hear/chb38xf/

thats a good read, I have read other similar articles though.

>buy several hundred acres in the mountains
>build self-sustaining cabin compound with fully equipped garage workshop and gym
>private well, solar + hydroelectric
>grow garden, raise chickens
>drive old Chevy C10 long bed with 12 gauge on a rack
>use 95% of winnings that you still have to fly into a city and party your face off one weekend a month (optional)
>other than that, live like a hermit for the rest of my days

>What would you do if you won the powerball
Probably go to Africa and murder a bunch of niggers.

Maybe build my dream house in the middle of nowhere and blow my money on frivolities before slowly poisoning myself and willing that land to be turned into some kind of memorial to me to be maintained with the remaining money.

I'm taking the collapse of a second engagement really well guys!

the only lottery I play is the 5 number one in my state because the jackpot tops out around 300k, which is not enough to live off of
i'm honest with myself to know that if I woke up with 100million dollars tomorrow it'd go to hookers and blow

Pay off my debt, buy a house, quit my job.

Probably a big house, adopt a lot of kittens, raise them, build swords in my garage, buy a fast car, hire some people to take care of my house.

A gf isn't really one of my major concerns. I'm sure the gold diggers would be around, I'd just fuck them. Don't even know if I want a wife and kids.

put half in a different bank account
do whatever the fuck I want with other half until I realize I'm poor again
remember I put half away
pay my good buddy for financial advice
invest as advised
continue living with a good boost in passive incoming and savings

I think you could do this without Powerball

I think if I won, I would still keep going to gold's. I wouldn't want to just work out alone at my house. Part of going to gym is the social side, and working out with people there. But other than that, I would buy a house in the rich neighborhood about a half hour from my house, and buy all the super-cars I thought I would never have.

>Spend 10-15k on a solid car and having it converted to dual fuel
>Put down payment on an apartment on the outskirts of the city; immediately have it inspected and filled with renters on a month-to-month contract
>Spend $300 on supplements I've always wanted to try for the hell of it
>Spend $300 on a few new sets of nice gym clothes and shoes
>Spend $300 on some nicer casual clothes
>Spend 1k on a nice suit
>Spend 1k on a few pairs of shoes
>Hire a tutor for college so I get top marks in my course; would hopefully give me higher salary out of school
>Shout maccas for my mates one night

Powerball was like 700mil
Why continue school and shit alike? I

>mansion on land
>c63 and a truck
>all the toys and hobbies
>art
>books
>chef

Spend the rest of my life learning and being fit and doing action sports around the world

Better than the collapse of a first marriage my nigga.

I would go back to school if I had the money. Earn a phd and shit.

Pay off families debts.
Make sure the head of the households of all of my close family have at least a million bucks.

Set up trust funds for all of the kids.

Have a 1million dollar prize to the first doctor and lawyer in my family and will help put them through school.

Rebuild my home from scratch.

Buy a small business for my family to run.

Buy myself a small island
Build a castle that's reminiscent of old frankenstein movies
Get a big goddamned library
Learn multiple foreign languages
Leave only to travel the world or see something new
Buy one of those deserted cities in china and have it named after me and invite people to live there and start a small town.

Do the same in africa

Do the same in america

Spend my days fucking only technically legal girls of every race creed and social strata and their mothers.

Will leave a trail of bastards across the world.

Honestly because I think it's important to have a degree. Plus engineers have a certain amount of prestige; a rich prick with an engineering degree will be getting more respect that a rich prick, which I fully intend to become if I make bank one day.

That and some serious qt's and awesome guys go to school. Having friends and girlfriends that I make before people know I'm rich would be pretty swell.

>Plus engineers have a certain amount of prestige;
No they don't.
The only way an engineer is getting prestige is if he invented something awesome or he become rich by being an engineer.
And if you're a rich guy who wanted to be an engineer for shits and giggles then you'll be known as the rich guy who plays at engineering.

I would pursue my hobbies. I've been working hard since 14 and have never had a good enough base to be able to do that for long periods of time since I earn fuck all. So I would buy a house, nothing fancy but on some land so my neighbours aren't right nearby, would buy an economical car, would create a home gym setup, and a workshop.

Every day I could just start a new project with woodworking or something. I could build and sell furniture I made, not because I needed the money but because I enjoyed doing it. That'd be nice.

I'd buy some nice clothes for school/work, a lot of cannabis, books for school, some stock in criptocurrencies, and a new car.

Then I'd finish my masters program then move somewhere nice and find a job teaching physics.

Lol
It is a funny delusion created by western media that here we have a bastion of nationalism (I wish we did)

Know how I can tell you're Underage B&, OP? Because you say stupid shit like in your post.
>buy a girlfriend
Enjoy your GOLD DIGGER who is only interested in your money and is otherwise a cold-hearted cunt.
>build a gym
Fool.
>buy a house for cash, cut a deal with the county to pay the property taxes in advance for the next 20 years
Now you have a place to live you can do whatever you want with. But wait, there's more:
>BUY a working public gym as an INVESTMENT
Now you have somewhere to work out where you can do whatever the fuck you want -- AND it makes money for you. Upgrade the equipment, promote it properly, attract high-end powerlifters and bodybuilders. You're the owner, be bros with them. Now you have all the expert guidance for your own lifting that you could ever want, and they're PAYING YOU for the privilege.

If I got $100million i'd just put most of it in boring, safe investments that drip-feed more $1million per year and then just do, like, whatever

I'd have a platonic harem of qt korean girls who cook and clean for me and cuddle with me and play vidya with me and all have hair dyed different colors like my animes.

i wouldn't fuck any of them though, i'd just fuck prostitutes

>Disappear to a small town in rural Mexico, build a modest home, get my head removed for free by some cartel members I accidentally looked at funny

>engineers have a certain amount of prestige

No we don't. The only prestige I get is when I tell normies where I work, my degrees don't get me jack shit.

That would be a whore, not a gf.

>tell nobody
>continue career, but with even more alpha idgaf cockiness
>buy 50+ acres in remote area preferably with running water on property near a substantial body of water, but proximal to a major city so I can have best of both worlds when I want
>build average house for the area with hidden bunker and personal gym
>stock bunker with rations and weapons
>build sustainable permaculture food forest, develop business plan to replicate or educate pertaining to this
>buy 1 million in memecoin just in case
>gold / silver with 10+ million in my own bunker safe
>invest in other land, likely commercial or rental for income streams
>invest in businesses, like "The Profit"
I dunno what else

My nigga, lets be neighbors