GF making fun of me

She is giving me a hard time because my squat shoes have velcro. She called me a retard and did that thing where she beats her chest with a limp wrist and tried to bite her ear.

How much do I have to squat before she shuts the fuck up? Current 1RM is 220 lb, I'm 150 lbs.

Ah, damn he got the velcros!!!!

Tons of Jordans have Velcro and they're quite fashionable. Call her a cunt and make her sleep outside for a few nights.

Honestly she sounds like a cunt, do you have pics of her?

How can you not take gf banter? How can you be complaining about gf banter? Get the fuck out of here.

Seriously mang, send a pic this way so we can analyze if she's a bitch or not

Your gf sounds funny as fuck.
How did someone as humourless as you land her?

Heres the one she let's me share

Rape her in a drainage ditch to claim dominance

(((VS)))

Its not just the complaining, she likes to humiliate me at home she will do thinks like call me her sweet little princess. Even though I am a man. And she insists on pegging me in a rough manner even though I told he I dont like that. She wont even have sex with me unless I wear womens underwear and bra.

This is not me I have a no pegging rule.

Blue board reeeee

This is not me, im Im not againt pegging entirely, I actually often enjoy being lovingly pegged. It just makes me feel like a sissy when she goes at it hard

>Current 1RM is 220 lb, I'm 150 lbs.
You don't need squat shoes at that bitch weight, senpai. Does she make fun of your belt and knee wraps, too?

This is not me, I don't let her peg me. But she makes me fuck myself in the ass with a dragon dildo without lube. I've torn my sphincter twice thanks to her.

This is not me. I don't fuck my self in the as.
But she makes me watch her fuck our bull.

This is not me. I have never seen my wife fuck another man but i am raising a child that isn't mine.

Moar pls

This is not me. I know in my heart that little Tyrone is my son, i just wonder why he is so tan.

This is not me. My tanned son is not called Tyrone, his name is Abdul.
That is why he is tanned.

This is not me, Abdul is the name of the refugee we house, in our bedroom of course as he has had such a hard life. I sleep on the sofa to accommodate him in my bed with my wife

Dump her bro, she's a gains goblin. I bet she's an ugly phaggot anyways

Your gf sounds like she has a great sense of humor if you dont want her anymore ill take her

She's perfect. I wish she would tease me for my retarded shoes.

Dump her.
She's not necessary.
There's more women out there.
Many of them are not assholes.
You're with an asshole.

I wear rebands but no belt.

RUDE

>She called me a retard and did that thing where she beats her chest with a limp wrist and tried to bite her ear.

I hope she gives birth to a child with mental disabilities, we'll see how funny she thinks it is then...

I bet you wear gloves too.

American flag sweatbands. Why do you guys care so much about what I wear? Why won't anyone tell me how much I have to squat before she shuts up about the velcro? It fucks up my workout and makes me lose focus.

So she is retarded. Pussy looks infected.

Stop being a faggot you retard

Like close to 405.

Ebinnnnnnn :DD

Just creampied her, look close faggot. It's leaking onto a towel I threw her.

Wtf I don't think that's possible for me as a 5'8" manlet.

>Stop being a faggot you retard
I hope you have a nice healthy son so you can't abort, and around the time he's 10 and you've grown a real bond with him, he gets into an accident and has severe brain damage. We'll see how witty you think calling people retards is then...

Any compentant lifter should aim for a squat over double bw.
What are your stats.
Also why did you invest in equipment when you are a plate short of 1/2/3/4

>Boohoo my girlfriend made a joke at my expense
She's testing you and this thread proves you're clearly an insecure faggot.
If you're not worth a laugh, you are not worth much.
Next time laugh it off and fuck her you fucking queer.

>She's testing you

>If you're not worth a laugh
brah it was lame af

Casual?

>Jordan's
>fashionable

next time you fuck her and she's enjoying it, put on the shoes

why that nigger has the dominican flag?
oh wait, he is dominican

>implying most dominicans don't have black ancestry

That's pretty funny dude. Maybe you should learn to handle banter, especially from a woman.

i didnt deny that, i said that he is dominican

wanna know something?

i hate dominicans like him, just look at that face, he is a parasite

sadly, many people including girls are like him and think like him

they behave like those black americans

only a a huge purge can solve this

good luck with that, o great eradicator

>She is giving me a hard time because my squat shoes have velcro. She called me a retard and did that thing where she beats her chest with a limp wrist and tried to bite her ear.
she sounds hilarious and if you guys don't banter in your relationship, then you take yourself too seriously

>she sounds hilarious
Really? Velcro shoe retard jokes are hilarious? Sounds like you have a shitty sense of humor.

>Current 1RM is 220 lb

How is that even possible?

i'Il say 315 is a lot for normies.

I'm 150 lbs and trying REEEEEEEE!

I just told her about this thread and what you guys said and now she says my squat shoes are "super gay." She takes back the retard thing.

>She called me a retard and did that thing where she beats her chest with a limp wrist and tried to bite her ear.

Your girl has a point dude.

This is not me, I sleep outside with my cat so little Abdul and his brother Ahmed can sleep with my wife

why does your gf try so hard to be offensive? That's not a very attractive trait for anyone...

She'll stop when you squat 3 times her body weight

4 if she's a bitch

>tfw my deadlift 1RM is 220
Should I just end it? My legs a pretty thick but my squat and diddy is shit

Squat shoes are ok, a little goofy but really OPs gf stop bein a normie cunt you prolly are wearing nike roshe or another basic bitch attire

>220 1RM Diddy

You either a girl or a feminine faggot, end it now nancy boy.

this is the worst thread on Veeky Forums

Ive been lifting 4 years too. My bench is 160

here is your (You), now stop trolling.

I wish I was trolling

Squat shoes?

Are you fucking joking Cadet?

While you are on this board you will not use such twinkletoed faggot commie shit to work out your probably 5kg squat peckerwood. I'll bet you're the kind of transtesticle fetishist who eats nothing but avocado's, or the kind of homo who gets oil implants.

I thought having 1/2/3/4x3 at 167lbs was bad.
Tell me you are underage.

>calls people who wear squat shoes pussy
>uses running shoes to squat that have foam padding

rly made me thnk

How is 1/2/3/4 bad at all? Also I just recently turned 18 in april

If haveing your numbers are unemplyment
Having 1/2/3/4 is like working at mc donalds.

I hope you find a gf who tells intellectual jokes meant for an intellectual such as yourself, user.

>g
>intellectual

>Tons of Jordans have Velcro and they're quite fashionable.
Yeah if you're a 16 year old hypebeast negro

Not him
My girlfriend has a very immature sense of humour. We're talking farts being the epitome of comedy, making stupid noises, stupid faces etc. It's rubbed off on me.

I have the same lifting shoes and my wife's sons always make fun of me

They're the cheapest lifting shoes on Amazon so they're getting pretty common

fpbp

>letting your gf talk down to you
Grow a pair, user.