User pls come and have nice healthy juice drink with me

>user pls come and have nice healthy juice drink with me

sure

>*sips*

>tfw gomad isn't a meme

sips

>user pretty pleaase, can u also get me mango one from the stand while youre at it? It has many more different vitamins!

> ok user whatever youre no fun, i gotta go say hi to chad, hes got a new motorcycle he wants to show me!

>orange juice
>healthy
She cant be this stupid

this isn't /r9k/ user, you're not allowed to do that here

K.

Have some self respect and cover up you nasty harlot, you're walking around outside looking like a streetwalker.

Who here is such a beta fucking manlet, that having a glass of fruit juice will fuck up their daily caloric intake?

These threads are so fucking retarded

>"no, the acid in the juice will damage my enamel even further and make my teeth yellower than they already are. By the way, your nipple is slipping out."

no thanks I'll pass I have to play shirtless volleyball with the boys and it has too many carbs and sugar.

shut up op, your autistic roleplays are pathetic

>orange juice
>not healthy

inb4 muh sugar

user want milkies

why does this meme make me laugh like a retard every time

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Cause it's not a meme retard. We really do want to suck milk out of those juicy titties. Who the hell doesnt?

Holy butterface. She looks like BIGGUY4U's "in charge" man

I'm just going to eat your ass bb.....you carry on drinking your juice bb

This desu