I was thinking about doing Reg Park's 5x5, Ice Cream Fitness, Starting Strength or any other of the meme programs...

I was thinking about doing Reg Park's 5x5, Ice Cream Fitness, Starting Strength or any other of the meme programs... and I realized there's only one real way to choose which.

Dubs decides my routine. I'll follow it strictly for 3 months and report back.

Report back day November 29

plz no t-rex mode. Put me on something good. I don't want to come out the other side of this looking like a walking nightmare.

5x5 squats every second day, no other exercises

Neck curls only

do it

I demand greatness

Monday: 15x10 bench
Tuesday: 5x10 curls 5x10 preacher curls
Wednesday: get drunk
Thursday: 10x10 bench 5xF dips
Friday:5x10 curls 5x10 preacher curls 5x10 rowing
Saturday 5x10 bench 5x10 tricep curls 5xF pullups
Sunday: get drunk

fuck, I'm not fat and this seems like it's for losing weight

Is this going to fuck me up? I'm skellymode

>Ice Cream Fitness,
Do this one. The guy who invented it is an ex-mercenary, AND HUGE irl. (Not bald btw)

Though interesting, this can only be done while single or without wife & kids. Nobody has 5 hours after work for getting the ass into the gym.

GZCLP or J&T2.0 if you're more advanced.

I do. I started my own company and I can pretty much get away any time I need. Most of the time I'm working from home, so I have plenty of food nearby and an apartment gym.

I'm just a skellyman and I want to prove that no matter what program you pick, consistency is more important.

get drunk days seem important.
got to smash that face for those face gains.

SQUATS AND OATS

Your not spending 5 hours in the gym. The window references the eating habits for each day.

Your only in the gym for 1.5 tops

yeah this is totally doable. you just need to meal prep and do cardio on off days.

Do it! Post some before pictures

>inb4 OP doesn't deliver

Yeap, early I checked the image fast. Now I see it can be totally managed. Thanks.

This is for gaining mass. What do you think the fasting is for?

whelp, thanks for not making me do 100 bulgarian split squats 6x a week. I may actually come out of this with a decent body.

Here's a before photo: 6'0" 164lbs

End date is November 29 and I'll let you pick a new program for me to follow.

I'll be browsing the boards, asking questions, etc. 100% of what I do will be from and the sticky.

I'll take some more detailed measurements this weekend and I'll check in again in a month.

>I have never done cardio before. While I agree it is good for your heart

really makes you think

holy shit

so close yet so far