Is my lunch fit?

Is my lunch fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mybodygallery.com/photos-54485-body-shape.htm?StartAt=0#.WZ5hRD6g_b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's you're whole lunch?

Is that fucking tofu?

Yep. I posted because I have problems with food and was looking for some serious feedback.
Am woman tofu is okay.

Your pan is fucked mate. I suggest you buy another or enjoy your cancer.

Cancer it is I'm broke as fuck lucky to afford the gym membership.

>tofu

Are you a girl?

Sorry but your lunch is shit. I would literally starve

how do you cook the tofu?
Just pan fry?

Don't drain the tofu pan fry with no oil. I put some soy sauce and lemon juice on top like a kind of dressing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the decoration for the main plate.

I posted up asking because I have no Idea what I'm doing any response helps. Been on fit for years and was doing super well until last year when I had to stop for a year because I had lordosis then put on 15kg because I had an eating disorder now I'm back at the gym and trying fix my eating habits. Any help would be appreciated.

>no meat
>no gains
Just

how much can it deadlift?

Eating disorder=binge eating hidden by obsessive workouts. I'd only eat 500 calories a day but then eat 5000 all at once. When you can't work out that really adds up.

Right now 95kg can't go any higher for now it tears up my hands need gloves.

ill try that for sure thanks

On a scale of 1 to mega estrogenic faggot, where do you see yourself?

That's like 30 calories of lettuce, and about 120 in Roma tomatoes, which have no protein, i.e. they're mostly useless outside of basic nutrients, but they make for a good picture I suppose.

Maybe 1.5 cups of tofu, 30g of protein, 250 cal, and a 1x2 inch cube of cheese total there? Add in 125 cal, 8g of protein if you're being generous

So you have perhaps 525 Calories there (which is being generous) and 38g of protein (also generous). Not very efficient, and if you're actually working out and are a young adult, if you ate three of those meals a day you'd be running on a deficit.

can i just dump the entire container into a pan with some olive oil for 20 minutes (10/side)?

i've been doing half the container (4 tendies)

next time i will buy actual breast, i didnt realize that tenderloins were such a bitch to cook

What's up with that salad? Can't you cut the leaves? Are you unable to make a real salad?

You will always be hungry because there is no fat in your food. Fat makes you full. You will always have cravings without fat. Like I said your meal is shit but I can't teach you nutrition over the internet. Educate yourself or get help from real people and most importantly do what they tell you

oops i forgot the pic, sorry im baked rn

That's fucked up OP. You haven't made lunch, you've just placed ingredients next to each other.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PROTONS SON
C'MON

It's a woman taking an instagram picture, that's why it looks like some white-girl vegetarian bullshit and not like a legit meal.

They forgot the sage though

Dude why would I cut the leaves they're all going into my stomach like why bother? That just seems like a whole heap of extra effort. Also I'm trying to educate myself I've read the stickie and other how to eat books but my view on calories and portion sizes is twisted. I can't afford a dietion so hence why I'm asking for feedback. (I thought the cheese would supply enough fats to that meal.)

Just oven bake them. 375 25 min per side. Done for the week.

You need to know you're TDEE and eat at a deficit of you're looking to lose weight.

You'll need your lean mass in protein (e.g 140 lb of muscle needs 145g of protein) or go with the food and nutrition guideline of 0.8g per kilo to maintain muscles. Building your muscles help use the energy stored.

Plan your meals and know your weakness. If you binge, you won't get there. Give yourself a cheat meal but don't go crazy. Fill up with water if you don't feel full.

Good luck OP

That wasn't OP I think that guy is stoned out of his brain and posted on the wrong page..... But thank you. :)

That 100% is not Instagram worthy.

Eat your protein anyway dude.

Baked man has a point. Bake the chicken

wtf is this shit..man up

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

Thank you for the break down, I live in a farming town and get the lettuce and cheese cheap and grow the cherry tomatoes. I didn't realise it was so few calories. I'll have to up it, that's my main meal.

>15 kg
Jesus FUCK. Do all women do that? They have like superpowers when it comes to bulking.

Why cut the leaves? Why make the bed if you're going to sleep in it again anyway you fucking animal

I laughed, you're fucking funny but that is my goal.

The joys of female hormones and fat genes

I don't make the bed either...... for the same reason. That also makes no sense to me.

>Fix my eating habits

Easy:

Step 1 - Fuck off until you eat dead animal product
Step 2 - Chicken, beef, rice, veg, job, work out, sleep, repeat

isnt 25 minutes a side really long, shouldnt that be like, total

I do eat them.... but tofu is cheap and tasty so it's most of my protein.

HOW MANY SCOOPS

1 and 1/2 in milk every morning with my vegimite and cheese toast. ^.^ Although my dumbass was convinced by some vegan asshole that pea protein was better then whey it tastes like ass and now I have to wait it out....

Are you like super fat and that's your idea of what you have to do to stop being super fat

I mean you're idea is not wrong just it's going to be painful. Seeing how you don't seem to give much of a shit about your macro intake, just eat whatever you normally eat but give the calory labels a thorough look and stay below your tdee. Losing weight is no rocket science

I'm 85kg(182lbs) Bench 50kg(110Lbs) deadlift 95 (209lbs) and squat 95x6 If that gives you any idea.... I don't think I'm super fat but I'm wrong about food maybe I'm wrong about that to...

Missing A L O T of protons breh, not gonna make it.

Height?

I don't want to make any assumptions, just I don't know, your basicmost instincts should tell you that's not enough food. Like that's the apetizer salad you get at a restaurant before the actual meal comes

>vegemite

Disgusting user

5'4 I think I destroyed those instincts long ago.

It's fucken tasty mate.

It's like 500 cal, so if you eat that stuff, add some chicken breast in with the tofu at least, christ. Then shoot for 1800 calories a day while working out frequently

Like half a chicken breast?

Just to put it in perspective I'm also fully capable of downing a family size pizza, although I haven't done that in a couple of months....

Like a bit over a cup or 150g would be about 250 calories and would give you like 40 ish g more of protein. You could scale from there

Yeeeah then I guess you're a tad hefty?

Keep working at getting a feel for the calories I guess. Read the labels for everything, I feel it really helps develop an idea. Calculate your TDEE and stay below it without starving yourself, I believe in you

Thank you. :) yeah a bit hefty but I would call it super heavy, singular goal is to stop binging and get my head around food, mybodygallery.com/photos-54485-body-shape.htm?StartAt=0#.WZ5hRD6g_b0
That's me. Just the pic not the shit around it. terrible pic in my archery gear but it'll do.

Have fun never improving

Would it kill you to at least put some chicken in this absolute garbage meal

Okay I promise all the posters here that tonight i will defrost a chicken breast and add a cup of chicken and more cheese to my lunch tomorrow...