Have you been improving your squats lately, stupid?

Have you been improving your squats lately, stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yuka_jevons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is this semen demon?
I know she's russian

Yeah. I have shitty mobility ever since a knee injury a few years ago, so I got some oly shoes and I've been deloading and doing lots of front squats. I'm currently only repping 2pl8 with good form but that'll shoot up now that I'm bulking.
I hope. My bench and squat are the same man

twitter.com/yuka_jevons

Go to the gym, legs day, I'm pumped, some fat fuck on the power rack, lying on a bench doing 25lb db bench, with his pig gf doing 10lb db bench, they do like 5 sets...so I go do leg press, extensions, leg curls and calves, circuit all, then some ugly bitch gets on leg press when I get some water between sets, she does 3 sets and sits there texting while pressing and between sets!!! SERIOUSLY!!! WTF ppl?? Long story short, didn't get to squat, 6 sets of everything else!!!! Home gym coming soon!!!!

You sound like a woman on her period.

>bench and squat are the same

Iktfb

Yeah I'm super pleased I hit 225x6 on bench.
Then leg day comes and I realize I've become a meme

>she

I finally got up to 3pl8, stop being mean Asuka.

I dont do any heavy bar work because someone is always using that equipment.

How do Veeky Forumsfags even do SS regularly at the gym when those exercises are by far the most popular.

Idk, I haven't tested in nearly a year. My working weights now are similar to what they were before last max, but feel much easier, and I'm much farther out. Hoping to see a 60lb+ increase.

Went from 85kg 1rm to 95kg for 6 reps made my day

Eat a dick!!! Squat over 600lbs and I'm over 50 yrs old....bad knees an all....thats w/o gear!!! Wtf do you do or have done with your life fag!!

in my case
>go to gym for squats
>4 squat rack + oly platform combos
>4 gooks there
>2 gymbags each
>filled with entire life's possessions
>sleeping bags set up
>chairs
>wouldn't be surprised if next time they brought a fucking grill
>fat gook literally laying on the dirty oly platform between sets
>20 minutes between 5 rep sets
>chugging monsters and eating sour patch kids

sometimes i try to leave but i trip over the fucking gym bags on my way out of the gym

>50 years old
>no gear

Not sure which kind of gear your referring to desu

What a qt.

My core looks like shit, it's not that it's weak. It just looks terrible.

My left side looks like it's sunken in or something

Should I isolate?

Fuck no.
If I want big legs I'd just ride my bike more.

Kek. Sounds like my bros and I at the gym. Thinking about setting up a tent behind the power rack so we can get an early start.

Back was still not 100% from deadlifts last squat day, still hit a couple PR's 325x6 and 360x3, wanted 380x2 but only got it for one. Feel good about about 400 next week doe.

I've been going to the gym for only a few weeks. I just work chest/arms/back.

Yhe
>I lift for girls
starter package.

Who are you calling stupid you ugly faggot? Nice try but get a better outfit and face before you try to talk shit you bitch

>over 50 yrs old
>still browses the 'ch0n

mmm, Asuka...