/FAT/ General - "Post your best obese wojak" Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For fatfucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

PREV THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzahut.co.uk/order/pdfs/Nutritional-Information.673585085bd3d2ee418f91294ac17f0d.pdf
time.com/4314053/biggest-loser-weight-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>8 hours until I can eat

318 today, v1lb from yesterday, v 7lbs from start.

4.2mi today, 61.4mi total.

Confession: I had a 2 meat plate at Panda Express

/fat/her can go fuck himself tonight. i ate clean and good today fuck you father

tfw ate clean until the lust took over

This is my first time posting a pic on here. I'm nervous about doing so, but here it is.

I technically started at 315, but I don't have a photo of that.

Also, if you're wondering why the weight loss took so long, it's because I was unemployed for a period of 6 months, and gained back 15 pounds during that time.

What's ur height m8?

Nice, user. Looks like you have some face gains happening as well even with the phone in front of your face, too. Don't lose track and keep it up.

5'10"
Thanks, that means a lot. I'm still pissed about my gyno though. Even though my pants size has gone from 44 to 38, my shirt size hasn't changed at all.

>used to be fat and insecure
>lose weight because I thought that would fix it
>insecurity increased x10
>I'm objectively better in every way now but feel even worse

Go to therapy

who here addicted to /shoppingnewclothes/ ?
nothing beats the feeling of reaching for the medium size shirts, user. Should I lurk Veeky Forums now?

kys.

You should.

I'm a bit bummed I'm going to have to buy new clothing in a few sizes as I go down, but I can't wait to hit medium.

>About 700 calories over today

Can you get bloated/gassy from injesting too much protein?

Even if it's disappointing for you that the shirt size is the same, you can still see a huge difference in your upper body despite that.
They say the parts you want fat gone the most are often the last to go. I imagine the next 30 or so pounds you'll start seeing even bigger changes.

Going to try to lose 20 pounds in one month. No idea if I can do it, seems really rough. After that will try to cruise 10 pounds a month until I weigh 240 and hopefully I can deadlift 600-700 pounds by then.

Alright later today is pay day, what should I get for groceries Veeky Forums?
Recipe suggestions also welcome.

might walk to the shop to get some nuts to nibble on (no homo)
almonds or hazelnuts?

Body Dysmorphia is a bitch. My ex had it. Enjoy being an inconsolable wreck about your self image until the end of time.

fatnon here, checking in. 255 from about 265 2 weeks ago. Suppose to be this slow? I'm following those fitness points from the myfitnesspal app. I'm pretty sure what I've lost is just water weight since I've finally stopped drinking beer and have almost cut energy drinks out.
No noticeable change, so I'll post what I had last time.

Yes it is supposed to be this slow. That is relatively fast progress. Unless you're a hamgalaxy like boogie you can't expect to shed 100 pounds in a month or two. Body change is slow. The important thing is to keep going in the right direction. Forever.

But your eating them neck rolls now.

start over again tomorrow, eat what you planned to eat and don't starve yourself. You got this bro.

I only asked because the last time I lost a lot of weight it was really fast. But I'm sure it's because I was 18

wow, you're really fat. good luck.

>try to lose fat
>lost literally all appetite
>became depressed
>mom got scared of what was happening to me
>brought me to the doctor
>am borderline anorexic and i need to eat more
>mfw my genetics are so fucked up i still manboobs, big hips and fat ass

Lol reverse Brienne.

mum is currently pestering me about being too skinny
I keep telling her I'll stop losing when the belly is gone

>manboobs, big hips and fat ass
>borderline anorexic
wew lad

it's called body dysmorphia

I hate clothes shopping. I want to buy stuff that makes me look good but at the same time feel like it's shallow and superficial to do so.
Also a creeping suspicion at the back of my mind that what I picked out makes me look ridiculous or inappropriate based on some cryptic fashion rules I'm completely oblivious to.

Just buy what you like and think you look good in. Dress for yourself not for normalfags.

This. Be your own reviewbrah.

>fall for the keto meme
>really hungry
>eat an entire jar of fresh cream with a spoon
at least I'm s-still under my carb limit haha

>week of fasting and exercise
>not a kilo lost

Well, /fat/, it's over for me, good luck to you all.

WTF is wrong with your weight chart? That looks dangerous. Are you weighing yourself in the morning? The only reason it should be even remotely that sporadic is if you're weighing yourself in the morning after pissing/shitting one day and then the next day not weighting yourself until right after your last meal.

700 calories over what? Your goal or your TDEE? Either way you can do better tomorrow. But if you only ate 700 over your goal and your goal is your TDEE -500 then that's not all too bad for one fuck up.

What are your current heights and weights? I'm getting down into a normal BMI weight but still have a gut and some mantits. I also have some people telling me I'm thin enough now and should stop cutting, but I think that's natural. People get used to your appearance and when it keeps changing they think it's strange. But I'm just wondering if you guys are really close to being underweight or if you're normal weight and people are just fucking with your head.

Well you gave it an honest go.

>week
>a single week

Come back in a month dude.

Kind of off topic but I'm about to make it and it's starting to get cold so I need a completely new wardrobe after looking like shit for over a year
I'm thinking about going business casual such as dress pants, shirt and v neck sweater with Chelsea boots and a coat
Opinions? What style do you guys aim to?

How is it possible though.
If you fast for a week and exersise, there is no way you won't lose at least a kilogram. Where would the energy come from?

Tfw I like what I see in the mirror

I can lose another 5-8 kg but I kinda like thicc mode lads

We're all gonna make it

>be lardass
>Decide to lose weight
>Determined
>Will turns into solid iron
>Walk and jog for 2 hours every day
>eat nothing except for breakfast
>drink energy drink so i dont doze off in the middle of the day bc energy levels non-existant
>Lose 60 pounds in 8months
> last 4 months where slow bc i ate more
>Almost labeled anorexic

Well it fucked me up for life probably. Losing 50 of those punds in like 3 months.

But i did it

heh, I've done that 4 times now

May just be water weight, look up the woosh effect. May just be Broscience but lyle macdonald seems to believe it.

If by fast you meany you literally did not eat anything and you engaged in intense exercise then it is highly likely that what you are retaining is the water weight everyone keeps on them when they start exercising.

If you were actually eating, then you didn't count calories correctly or didn't calculate your TDEE correctly.

if I skip eating for one day, can I eat twice my limit the next?

can't think of another way to get a whole medium pizza into the day

Just eat the pizza and nothing else. Or is your limit even less than a single pizza?

>tfw like 200cal over maintenance today

I can't gym and walk like 10km without needing to eat a lot, even with the calories I burn I still go just over maintenance

You can do it but I wouldn't advise it, you'll feel like shit the first day and you'll probably want to overeat the second day because I doubt a single pizza can substitute satiety for 2 full days eating.

What pizza are you eating?

Having a look at even pizza huts pizzas (so, in particular a medium pepperoni with thick crust- 8 slices at 195 cals per slice from pizzahut.co.uk/order/pdfs/Nutritional-Information.673585085bd3d2ee418f91294ac17f0d.pdf ), then you could eat the entire pizza for 1.6k calories.

Surely you could just... Eat normally for the rest of the day - say around 400 cals for breakfast/lunch - have your pizza - and cope with 2k calories that day. Then slowly cut whatever you've gone over during the rest of the week? Or, just eat at maintenance for one day?

Mind, if you've been dieting for a while, I suspect you'll be like most of us that can't eat an entire pizza in one go anyway. I know I tried 'treating' myself to a big pizza the other week- I got a quarter through it before feeling full.

hmm, never been to a pizza hut
but I'm too much of a sperg to go into a restaurant alone

I don't like building calorie debts, i'd rather pay them up front if you get what I mean
if I make it the last thing to do in the day then it's safe as houses

>calorie debts
The autism in this general is unreal

Make a buttload of salad. And I mean salad, not fat&syrup soaked vegetables.
Kale, cabbage, lettuce, onion, cucumber, some tomato and bell peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, maybe some vinegar. No ham, no cheese, no corn. At worst it will set you back by like 50 calories per bowl. Eat that, then 2 slices of pizza. Repeat throughout the day.

it's a simple way of communicating an idea
that's what language is all about

You can order for delivery.

What cals DO you eat then in a day? Perhaps you can eat say- half the pizza one day, and then either finish it the next, or give it to a homeless person/the bin/the dog etc.

Or you could perhaps do some cardio?

>The autism in this general is unreal

1. By "autism" you mean paying attention to detail and overcompensating. This is something everyone does at times and is very helpful when trying to accomplish goals. It's a sign of maturity.

2. The phrase "calorie debts" isn't really an example of that. I understand what he means by it and that's all there is to it.

Just buy a slice at your local pizza joint and eat pizza every day guilt free.

if I could buy pizza by the slice I would probably eat it every day
or about a week until I'm sick of it

outside their delivery zone
there's a dominos, but... it's dominos

Have you thought about getting a higher quality fresh pizza from your local store?

Stuff like pick related is pretty good, and is only around 550-600 cals for half a pizza, so more than fits in. Hell, you can get the pizza express ones that are only 700 calories for the entire of their small pizzas.

I know it isn't quite the deep crust, but if it scratches the itch until you can do enough exercise/eat at maintenance for a take out one then that might work in situations like this rather than starve yourself for a day.

>decide to lose weight with gf
>I adopt IF paired with exercise, even factor in beer and dark chocolate to maintain sociability
>gf adopts healthy eating: fruits, low fat substitutes, etc. and no exercise
>i'm down 14kg
>she hasn't lost a gram, actually gained weight some days and is angrier than usual
>today she started to conduct sabotage

her jealousy sustains me, what is that feeling of euphoria you get when everyone around you fails?

schadenfreude

>i'm down 14kg
how long did it take and what kind of IF?

Help
>binged on Sunday
>the cravings came back and binged agin yesterday
>mom bought cake knowing i'm on a diet
>had a serving of that this morning since there was nothing else to eat and my drunk father ate my pre made meals.

I lost 50lbs in like 3 months but now I'm getting my ass kicked and will power is tanking,help. How the fuck do i stop lads? I'm crying for help,no memes or no jokes,I'm not kidding. what the fuck do i do?

i know this feel...old job was shit and everyone fat. got fat by association and thought it was normal. leave and spend 6 month dieting and being autistic, end up going from obese 2 to normal, from XL to M and 38 to 30 no lifting because lazy so end up being dyel. visited old work a few weeks back...all those mirs and hatred filled looks were more delisious than stuffing my face with pizza and beer.

on a side note,
im looking to lose a little bit more weight ~5lbs fat. is it possible to lose fat while building muscles ie noob gainz, havent lifted in 6 years and recently started again on SS with accesories. found a gym that allows deadlifts and has good equipment but not sure if i should be lifting on a deficit of ~200 on lift days and a deficit of ~800 on non lift or if i should try a recomp at +200 on lift days and -400 on non lift days. hitting macro targets of course. any anons have advice for this situation.

stats as follows:
5'6" manlet @ 150 lbs/~68 kg
~21% bf ~123 lbs lbm (if u belive the scales)
deads @ 3x8@70kg
squalts @ 3x10@70kg
ohp @ 3x8@30kg
pullups @ 3x8 no weigh
bench @ 3x8 @ 60kg

I'm no GF expert, but I don't think you at supposed to feel schadenfreude at your girlfriends failure.

Stop blaming your mother for buying what she wants in her own house.

Move out if you can.

Continue grinding, there's nothing much to it. Just because mom bought cake to herself means nothing. Dont give into temptation.

I had about a serving of that cake,about 400 calories? I don't know, but I'm too scared to touch the package to even know. I'm going to try to make meals again measured and see where that takes me

fat fucks

Hi.

Is there any negative to eating 1000 or less calories a day while IF when I'm taking multivitamins?

could you start calling it /fatg/ instead of just /fat/?

fatg is way easier to search for than "fat"

just type in /fat ffs

You best be trollin'.

why would it be /fat/ when its fat general

get with the times grandpa

>ctrl f "fat"
>57 results in the catalog right now

Every /something/ thread is already a general you fucking retarded faggot. Holy shit I don't know where you came from, but go back and stay there.

Don't worry, they're never going to make it.

I slipped up for a while. Stopped visiting for a month and went home to visit parents. gained 6 lbs and ate terriblely. But im back now. For first time I was able to take my shirt off at the beach. Im still fat but it felt liberating to begin loving my body. Now im back in, did a day of IF yesterday and doing full fast today.

DONT GIVE UP ANONS WE WILL ALL MAKE IT.

I weigh between 7 and 8 at night. I had some constipation issues at the start but that's over now.

>doing fasts
you'll never make it, retard

kek you're legitimately stupid

You're an idiot.

I tried every meme diet ever, and sooner or later I slipped. IF doesn't really require me to think of it as a "diet" - it just forces me to remember when can I eat and when can I stop eating. And this thing made me lose 8 kg already, and it's been only 3 weeks maybe.

wtf is possessing you to do that, just weigh in the morning like a normal human being and you won't have such autistic results

Post results you pathetic hamplanet, let's see how well you did and how long you'll maintain fasting. All your life? Keep dreaming.

And you'll slip again you moron, you can't keep fasting forever.

just ctrl f "fat/" bro

>you can only eat at certain times, when the moon is at the higest point in cosmos, if you eat a crumb before this you will get fat. Get in tune with your cosmos, and only eat at these very specific times

it sounds like garbage women's magazine broscience

CICO

I should stop criticizing these obese morons that think fasting is effective in the long term. Instead I should just laugh at their ugly skinnyfat frames after they reach their "goal" weight. Sadly none of them EVER post results here because they're ashamed to admit they were wrong.

>losing weight is bad
Why are you even in this thread?

Losing weight in a healthy way and maintaining it is good. Losing weight by fasting is retarded and ineffective.

I'm here to laugh at you.

>losing weight by fasting means you can't mantain it

Allow to me to fucking qoute the sticky, which you so clearly not have read.

>How often/when should I eat?
>It doesn't matter. Although many will claim that you can speed up your metabolism by eating more meals a day, a review of pertinent studies reveals that this is not true. Common sense dictates that three meals a day should be fine.
>The idea that eating after a certain time will cause the body to store such calories as fat is a myth.

That's exactly what it means, fatass

chew gum for those jaw gains

Not that user but it's more about maintaining healthy eating habits. Losing weight is actually the easiest step as maintaining and not gaining weight is even harder. Majority of fatsos who lose weight eventually regain lbs because of not losing it in correct way. Check Biggest Loser for example. time.com/4314053/biggest-loser-weight-loss/

Cycled 100km, almost died.