Should I dump my whore of a gf? There's this Latino dude who works out at the same time as my gf...

Should I dump my whore of a gf? There's this Latino dude who works out at the same time as my gf, and I caught her staring at him multiple times today. We fought all the way home and I'm fucking furious she was checking him out (she even admitted it but said it's only human to look at attractive people). Should I just dump this coal burner? We've only been together 4 months so...

Drop her user. I know people bullshit about checking other people out but you should never do it in front of your SO. I never did it to my gfs because I found it disrespectful. Maybe I'm old fashioned but if you have never done that to her, drop her. You deserve someone better

Stop being so insecure, it's not like she did anything. You don't check out hot chicks?

this board is for fitness related discussion please.

>You're insecure and jealous as fuck, your gf hasn't done anything with this dude.

Yea, but not because shes a whore. Because you are insecure as hell and obviously not making her happy.

How much of a cuck are you that you sperged on her? Why even get mad, lol?

She clearly doesn't respect you, or all her attention would be on you. I'd dump her.

She's not wrong, you know.

Youve been beaned user

Definitely drop her ass

>fags

It's okay to understand that your SO will find others attractive. But to check them out in front of you? Fuck that. I have never done it to a girlfriend and they have never done it to me

Dump her
Give her a possibility to find a new bf, not the insecure beta boi she is with at the moment

OP here. Fucking this. Either these guys are cucks or are virgins. This is why the white race is dying. I'm dumping her ass tomorrow after I hate fuck her in an hour. Thanks bro.

>my life is a template that everyone should follow
Are you 20yo?

Lol at how mad you are

The problem is you

What are you gonna do when new gf pulls the same shit?

fuck and dump

1. You showed you were insecure by throwing a hissy fit
This alone will make her realize you feel inferior to that guy, and once a woman thinks you feel inferior to someone she loses all respect - and attraction, to you.

If you really don't care about her, fuck her and dump her, next time don't be such an insecure cuck and argue like a child, straight up dumb her right off, these red flags are visible from day1 so it shouldnt be hard to spot.

Not date a coal burner?

This doesn't have shit to do with fitness

Did you read that in your PUA pamphlet?

Fuck you faggot, it happened in the gym. Close enough kys pls

No, I learned from being that cuck myself once.

The feels. So she guilt tripped you into believing you were an insecure cuck.

this you faggots.

I would say dont dump her, just fuck her and other Girls. Just make her your fuckbuddy.

Dont be so insecure.

Just tell her not to do it in front of you. You check out other chicks all the time. Stop being a hypocritical cunt.

no, OP is not the problem

checking someone out in front of your SO is blatantly disrespectful. If you faggots had any trace of testosterone left in your xenoestrogen ridden bodies, you would know what to do.

Go read some PUA shit, you may, may lose your virginity then.

>low Testosteron fag detected

>this pic
>that story
>these mods

Keep 'resisting' faggots.

Checking other people out is not what couples do, incel/roastie.

Dump her and find a nice Asian girl.

yep

When I was with my old gf, I used to check out girls in front of her and make joking comments about it to her. It's fine. You guys are being insecure desu, but then again lifting doesn't cure autism, does it?

Dump her so she can get with that more attractive latin guy.

>men and women should behave the same

I'm sure, that'll work out well for you.

I dont get why some people will stress on a daliy base because of a fucking girl of all things.

What's wrong? I check out dudes all the time

She'll just get with the Latino or someone else, it's not exactly going to be a big deal to her in the long run. It shouldn't be to you, either; these are just young relationships, and there's no reason to get emotional about them.

Your girl is eye-fucking another male. He is probably handsome and you are ugly. Gl hf on our white race dying with you cucks.

On one hand you check out other women, no? On the other if she was eye raping him then I'd be kinda bothered

Yeah dump her OP
She saw how you reacted so now she'll hide it from you better
People are saying "what happens when the next girl does that?".. dump her too and keep looking for a chick that is so into you that she doesn't feel the need to picture other guys fucking her

I dont know how about you lift bro???

What the fuck does checking out even translate to?
Literally looking at someone??
I bet you look at women all the time when you are in the gym

Idiot

Not fitness related, fuck off.