Is it ok to be a lifetime natty Veeky Forums?

Is it ok to be a lifetime natty Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbaz5gwtQOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is astounding how much he looks like donald trump

Yes. But it's not okay to be a natty bodybuilder.

They've always ALWAYS been on some substance or other.
Yes even fucking Sandow was on cocaine and fucking heroine and probably eating bull testicles.

What's wrong with eating bull testicles?

Also Sandow's training is obsolete with all the cables and machines you could get much bigger naturally.

Yes Nick, we still like you.

I hate fake tans period tho.

i thought it was a shoop at fist

He admit going too hard with the cut. But yes, just don't try to emulate non-natty lifters and do your own thing.

he should work his legs a bit more

The King of this very board, MlKE PATT0N is a lifetime natty. Does that answer your question?

Wow! Really??

>king of Veeky Forums

I love how he covered his eyes. Like you wouldn't know who this guy is if you knew him irl.

can you stop posting pictures of yourself here? You're embarrassing yourself.

kys

Wtf his arm looks like an overstuffed salami inside of a tube sock

He just looks bad because he cut too much put on that godawful tan paint. At a normal bf% with him sitting at 180, he looks great.

Are you seriously comparing cocaine and a high protein diet to steroids and hgh?

kek

>where do you work out?

Literally just reading through this thread and see my pic and then see you being a idiot thinking that I'm posting these pics. Sheesh ITS NOT ME POSTING THEM ok?

Jesus Christ this dude looks like shit. If he got anything other than last place then the other competitors must've been more dyel

I can't put my finger on what makes him look so weird, is this what bad insertions looks like?

I think its the Small lats, huge head, and shit legs

He weighs 144 in that image

>-NPC Natural Kentucky 1st Place Novice Division

The other competitors must have looked worse then, but this dude doesn't even look good

youtube.com/watch?v=mbaz5gwtQOA

It's beyond ok. Steroids are for faggot lazy cheaters and they make you into an acne ridden hormonal retard with bitch tit nipples.

Who wants to look like a fucking roider anyway EVERYONE can tell when you are on roids and they don't respect you they think you are a weird loser. Most people lift for girls/looks I'm sure and no girls want some faggot who shoots drugs into his ass for months at a time just to get big muscles.