You fucking lied to me Veeky Forums. You told me girls wanted a muscular guy...

You fucking lied to me Veeky Forums. You told me girls wanted a muscular guy, but the girl of my fucking dreams just told me she likes regular dudes.

Why the fuck did you lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139679/Meet-Shabani-handsome-gorilla-raised-Australia-fame-Japan-women-flock-zoo-just-him.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what a girl says
>what a girl likes
Two different things
Also

>girl of your dreams just told you the kind of guy she likes, apparently oblivious to you liking her

Friend zoned moron

I'm pretty sure she just doesn't like you user.

>Girl of your dreams

Doesn't exist friend.

plot-twist: she's the one lying
t. redpilled man

Sorry user, you're just ugly.

We didnt. All women prefer muscular guys, she just used that as ab excuse to turn you down because she doesnt lije YOU.

/thread

>having a oneitis
>taking the words of women at face value

>but the girl of my fucking dreams just told me she likes regular dudes.
READ: She just doesn't like YOU.

Women in general prefer guys with about 10% bodyfat or less and above average muscular. Athletic looking vs big.

Look at Brad Pitt in Fight Club, that's what women desire. There's exceptions of course.

That denial.

I don't even care about the thread, but your point is...?!

Just fucking read Models.

LISTEN HERE BUDDY

Sure there are plenty of guys out there getting girls
with just their looks alone, that DOES happen.
But for the rest of the real world, girls don't follow
what their vaginas say. At least not in the 21st
fucking century! Stop being a dumbass who thinks
he has to rely on his fucking appearance to get
girls that aren't deaf to the world. You have to play
the game!

The game is super simple too. Like it's so very
annoying that people don't understand it.

Please adhere to the following:

GETTING A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS =
GETTING A LOT OF GIRL FRIENDS

Girls, whether they like it or not, are most times
social creatures. When they see a person who
can command attention, they are immediately
interested in what the person has to say.

Luckily befriending other males is easy, so you
can start commanding a lot of attention from your
male peers. Once it's obvious to anyone looking
at your life at most any point in your life, you'll
realize that you get a lot of girls wanting to talk
to you. Hell man, you could even be FAT and have
a lot of girls want to be with you if you just play
the fucking game man.

Seriously, how come no one ever talks about this
in this fucking thread? Are you guys idiots?

>implying women know what they want

I knew a girl that said she was into hairy chested men, now she's a lesbian.

im tall with a massive frame: strong fat
all the cuties at uni crush on me until they find out im autistic

Looks like you're not big enough yet (I know it's old).
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3139679/Meet-Shabani-handsome-gorilla-raised-Australia-fame-Japan-women-flock-zoo-just-him.html

fucking seconded. Read the goddamn book. Also let me drop the reddest of the pills here.

Dude there are drug dealing losers and bums regularly fucking hotter girls than you've even spoken to every single day. The whole "women are attracted to looks, money, status" thing is a ploy by people who want you to work like a slave all day and spend all of your hard earned money on things you need to attract women. The truth is women are biologically different than men when it comes to attraction. They are primarily attracted to your behavior. One could argue that looks, money, status are a representation of your behavior and that's kind of true. But the best and most efficient way to attract women is to actually behave attractively. If you think you are too short, ugly, poor, fat to get hot girls your insecurity will come out in your behavior, girls will notice it, and become unattracted to you. The reason good looking, tall, rich, handsome, jacked, high status people do better with women than the average joe is because since these people are "attractive" by society's standards they give themselves the permission to behave like an attractive man. Women pick up on this vibe and soak their panties. The thing is you don't need to be a 6'2 220 lb 10% bodyfat CEO to get girls. You just need to act like you are important. Act like you are a fucking man. The gist of it is to treat yourself, your wishes, your desires as more important than anything or anyone else. You should seek nobodies approval but your own and you should love yourself unconditionally. This sounds like hippy mumbo jumbo and there are a couple of more details, but acquiring this mindset will give you unshakable confidence that will ooze off of you in your interactions with women. Ultimately your behavior is the most powerful way to attract women because they are biologically wired over millennia to reproduce with men that possess certain behavioral traits.

>never approached a single person in my life
>always look like i wanna kms
>dead, sad eyes
>aggressive face
>quiet, always get asked by people why i dont laugh or say anything
>new people im forced to meet always think i hate them at first
>have one group of friends that always asks me to come with them, i never asked anyone out (besides my girlfriend)
>everyone always assumes im a cold heartless asshole, or a sociopath of some sort

>STILL showered in attention from women
>STILL hit on, on daily bases, by both women and men
>STILL people approach me on the regular with fucking smiles on their faces
>STILL cashiers smile at me very very often
>STILL people want to be my friends and think im a cool guy
and many many more things

There's no special formula for doing any of the shit you listed. I dont play "the game". Even when im with my friends i rarely speak and yet i have friends, a girlfriend, people hitting on me, women wanting to fuck me and guys wanting to be my friends.

You giving out your shitty little 'formula' is like me saying "you gotta look like a hateful autist if you wanna be cool". Doesnt work for everyone buddy.

describe what you look like user

the red pill is strong in this post

But traps are girls too user...

Women don't know what they want. You have to show them. Be strong, lean, and muscular and you'll pull the right obeside whether they think they're into that or not. It's biological for women to want big strong men in good health.

she said that to make you feel comfortable, only a cuck takes what a woman says as the ultimate truth, and of course she will fuck a muscle guy behind your back while you drive her from place to place and waste your life on a vapid cheaty slut...but it's not like you can choose, right? have fun, cuck, enjoy your driving and please stay safe

Is this nigga serious right now? Who the fuck believes this stupid shit?

You're good looking and if you developed your social skills you would have a much hotter, saner girlfriend. Bet if you're honest you'll admit you're dating down.

Young sluts date drug dealers because they seem popular, because they have money, and because if you fuck them you get free fucking drugs, moron.

We lied because the more Veeky Forumsboys there are out there alienating women with their unapproachably perfect figures, the less competition there'll be for the rest of us.

Ya this guy right here

>OP is probably dyel
>S-so you like my m-muscles?
>No, I like more mediocre men
Sounds like you need a belt whoopin m80

Can confirm
T. dd who has never gone without 7/10 or better pussy when I wanted it in 9 years
The most vanilla and Christian of accountants still flock to my cock

>believing girls who say that
Girl i used to fuck told me I she only liked skinny guys but couldn't keep her hands off my chest and bis

Also knew a girl who used to always say muscles are gross, yet her desktop background was some muscular dude

>he fell for the ebin bio truths
Girls are not one person etc etc.

This could just be summed up with "live for yourself, love yourself and women will come to you"

She just wants a beta she can control. Not worth it.

Shes not attracted to you (as in your face/personality).

If she was you could look like Arnold and she'd be on your cock.

Sorry uggobro

Don't worry OP, once she is 33 with 2 kids and recently divorced she will go for you.

She is pretty much a female version of me. Thats why we work so well together. Everyone around us says the same and it took me 3 days after meeting her the first time to notice it myself and she said the same herself.