Combat Training

Huge powerlifter killed in a street fight by a much smaller guy. Please train for self defence.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MWICXeRH8U

I am.

You make our movement look bad.
Stop discrediting your own movement or gtfo

>Guy who trains for years the ability to lift heavy things is defeated in a fight by a guy who trains for years how to fight
> WOOOW Veeky Forums BTFO LMAO

slavs are such subhumans, you can tell a group of people isn't civilized when they start chimping out on a passed out guy

russians = niggers of europe

>gets into huge fight in the middle of traffic
>in the middle of the day with a crowd
>smashes his head when hes on ground
holy fucking nigger tier people

I think you're a liberal pinko in disguise because your shirt says altright but your weak chin and frail frame say "I'm a numale cuck and I hate Trump!"

I was big into MMA when I was younger and the biggest thing I took out of it is that there's always someone faster, stronger, or just more practiced who can stop you into the dirt.
Carry a gun and don't get into nigger-tier streetfights.

He's a numale cuck and he loves Trump.

Damn i never thought kicks could be so important in a street fight.. Always thought boxing was were its at. This is some good footage

Fighting an inexperienced opponent anything can work.

This guy is a total nigger for doing what he did, should have stopped after the second knockdown and deserves any prison punishment he gets.

Fighting is one thing, attempted murder is something else, but he will learn that in prison.

>attempted
user, it was successful

I honestly don't think people have any real idea how difficult fighting is.

Actual MMA fighter here, with multiple years in stand up and grappling disciplines, and I'd be the first to say I wouldn't be running my mouth off anywhere anytime fast. Fighting is hard as fuck, I really don't understand why people feel like it comes naturally to them and it's just their sheer mass or strength that's holding them back.

I remember reading about the Dunning-Kruger effect once, is fighting perhaps the best example of that ever? People just have no idea how bad they are?

I think the thing that made it most obvious for me was the first bjj class I ever did, going in at 118kg, thinking I was just going to smash everyone in rolling, and it was the most humbling experience of my life getting absolutely dominated by 80kg guys, round after round after round.

If you aren't training to fight, you aren't going to be good at fighting, regardless of how strong you are. It's like thinking you're going to be good at cooking because you're stronger. There really is no correlate.

i will never understand why the powerlifter literally didn't attacked the other guy? when i was in school even though i've got beat a lot i still fought back and left couple bruises on the other guy, i once broke my hand on a dudes mouth once, i still have the scar where his tooth break

I know, but he attempted to kill him at that point, as opposed to just letting him stay knocked out (if the kick didnt cause lethal damage when his head hit the ground)

> Please train for self defence

how about i train to walk away from unnecessary situations? no self-respecting grown up should ever find themselves fighting in the middle of the street

Because it can be fucking hard to know when to make a move if someone has even a rudimentary understanding of distance management and timing. I don't even mean like some sort of master level, but 6 months of training and understanding of what's going on, vs someone who is utterly clueless is worlds of difference. Even if your body can't do it properly yet, just an understanding is huge.

What killed him wasn't the punches at the end, rather his skull hitting the concrete from the knockout

t.forensic pathologist, i get "alphas" who die from fist fights at least once a month

Is your self mediocre defense training going to do shit when you get jumped by 5 guys?

This user gets it. Your first sparring session in a martial arts gym is going to be among the most humbling experiences in your life. You realise you didn't know shit about fighting up until then

>Please train for self defence
Do not train for self defense. These assholes were clearly having some kid of agreed upon, scheduled fighting event. DON'T DO THAT and you can avoid what happened to him.

I took/taught muay thai for 9 years. Thousands of dollars later, I have a ripped hamstring and a shoulder that still pops when I lift it up high -- and not once did I need to use muay thai. You know why? Here's why...

ADULTS DON'T FIGHT.

Only kids ands lower class trash people fight.

Train for health, idiots. Just buy a gun if you want self defense.
>"I live in wacky dacky doo land where we can't into guns and everyones streetfighting like a 1980's movie all the time"
Shut the fuck up asshole you get my point. Just carry a taser or knife or some kind of weapon. Or move. Boom, there ya go, you saved yourself countless years, money and prevented the inevitable hits to the face (that I thought you wanted to avoid) that you will recieve in martial arts.

yeah, he had one advantage, but when you're the bigger guy its lot easier to rush in and fuck someone up really bad, if the powerlifter rushed him punching he could easily win

True, but strength and size does give you a tangible advantage in physical conflicts

If you weren't a fat piece of shit 118kg, they might have dominated you even more effortlessly

What works against some haymaker throwing retard teen in highschool doesn't work against someone who knows how to fight

Going to a BJJ class for the first time today. Any tips?
They're doing a beginner course so we won't be fighting right off the bat, but still.

Plus, what it can do for physique is amazing as well, I'm surprised more people don't talk about the benefits of combat sports for beginner tier physique changes online.

Obviously I'm not saying it's an alternative to resistance training for elite level physiques. But if you're an out of shape guy, I think it can be really beneficial to go to an intensive MMA class or Jiu-Jitsu class, and do that massive exercise without the focus on the exercise itself.

it might just be my personal bias, but I went from 118kg to now 88kg in about 20 months taking up a really strict MMA training routine, and now in the best shape of my life. Made the shift in diet much easier too, as the energy expenditure was so high, it was more forgiving when I was making dietary mistakes at the start.

It just doesn't work like that in real life.

>some random druggie starts swining at you
>"D-DON'T FIGHT, JUST BUY A GUN LIKE A REAL MAN, FIGHTS ARE FOR KIDS"

First off, you're a fucking pussy if you feel like you need a gun for any possible physical confrontation.
Second of all, I hope you are ok with the consequences of using a gun in physical confrontation when your opponent is not armed.

Meanwhile, in another thread.

>based slavs beating up refugees
>pls save us from the scary brown people eastern euro bros
>lol niggers can't fight, look at klitchko and miocic dominating boxing and mma
>lol niggers aren't strong whites like Savickas and Pudzianowski dominate Strongman

Is there anything more pathetic than western white pussies?

Figured, but surely he could have killed him just as well with the punches had he not been critically injured beforehand.

Yes.
Northwestern supremacists.

>WE WUZ GREEKS AND ROMANS AND CONQUISTADORES AND KEBAB REMOVERS N SHIEET
>LMAO MEDS, SLAVS AND FINNS ARE NOT WHITE.

I imagine they will still get you guys to roll, as drilling is all well and good, but you need to see what it's like against a resisting opponent.

Expect to be in bad positions, and to tap a lot. I know it sounds dumb, but enjoy that. Every time you tap, it would have been a several step set up to get you in that position. Replay it a bit and try and see if you can see what got you there. The sooner you get your ego out of your way, the more fun you will have. Don't feel embarrased or opposite, don't feel like the big dog if you do something good. Just enjoy it for the fact you're learning something new.

I'd recommend rolling with guys who have been doing it a while, they will have had their ego's removed ages ago, and will more than likely have fun. Two absolute new guys together can be a bit spazzy.

Props for doing it man, best decision you'll ever make and you'll see what I mean about how much you never knew you didn't know haha. Where you training? Is it in the gi or no gi?

>attempt to walk away
>drunk/high aggressor attacks you anyway
>you get curb stomped

Brilliant.

>t. never been in a fight

that fucking webm my god

The skull is VERY hard and elastic
At most you could break the superficial bones of the face
Idiots fighting on concretes cause so many deaths, who knows how many of those idiots from worldstarhiphop die or get brain damage later

i recently had a guy who fell down in the same manner, got up, went home, took a nap and died from brain hemmorhaging. He still had his coffee inside his stomach

what im trying to say , is a) learn to run very fast and b) never spar on concrete, ever ever ever, because it will kill you very easily

years i've lived: 25
times i've had "random druggies swinging at me": 0

This. I'd rathet lose a fist fight than get sent to jail for murder.

Germanics contributed absolutely nothing for European culture and history. South Europeans, France, and Britain built modern civilization.

It only needs to happen once, retard.

I think it's gi. It was mainly a judo club that recently got in some new guys and branched out to BJJ too, and there's a lot of judo black belts so I imagine it's gi since they already use them.

We wuz popes n shit

don't let it happen then. diffuse the situation by being non confrontational

>lol you should train to fight cars because being run over by a car only needs to happen once

if i tried to prevent everything in the world that has a 0.001% chance of killing me randomly i'd have to live in a fucking bubble and never leave the house

fucking neck bridges!!!

the guy bounced with his head as it was nothing.

Did I say use the gun? No, I didn't. Stop putting words in my mouth and take the dick out of yours. Just showing it is deterrence enough. If you do need to shoot someone who was attacking you, what the fuck news have you been watching to make you think you go to jail? Secondly on that matter, you mean to try to tell me POSITIVELY succeeding in bliwing away someone trying to take your life with their fists is a worse option than POSSIBLY fighting off someone trying to kill you with their fists? Thirdly, you haven't taken nearly a decade of martial arts, so fuck off.

You people sound like kids. I'm 30 years old and you all are a bunch of shortsighted faggots, just like I was at your age. "Nah guns are bad. I'm gonna be like Bruce Lee and learn to beat 50 men with just my fists! Huah!". Get fucking real

Perfect logic user. Perfect! So now apply that to any hypotherical situation I could make up about someone pulling a gun on you. Take 20 years of martial arts, then realize how much time you wasted when a crazed shooter storms a convenience store you're at. Hasn't hapoened? "It only needs to happen once". Now if you had a concealed carry, you could help. But your gay ass is scared of guns and would only get shot in the neck trying to storm him. Nerd.

You've clearly never had to deal with drunks or druggies. Diffusing the situation is sometimes impossible. I say that as a former bouncer.

It's almost like you can learn to fight AND carry a gun. Crazy, right. Somebody better inform the cops, private security, and military about this.

>this
i think the problem is relative weight/force,
i recently saw a similar video on liveleak,
some heavyweight kickbox did a backflip but failed, and because of his big weigth he got his neck snapped on crash,

many people say technique is better than size/strength

>tfw manlet and unintimating and people don't seek to fight me
it sucks being short but it does have it's bennies

If people heard you say "bennies" in real life they should kick your ass, manlet or not.

You don't know what you're talking about. When someone wants to pick a fight with you they will. Showing that you're a pacifist is just about the worst thing you can do to yourself in that situation.

> russians = niggers of europe
These aren't Russians, those are feral monkey's from Caucasus that we conquered centuries ago. Russians actually fucking hate them and they fucking hate Russians.
We don't really have a refugee crisis, our Muslim problem is domestic in nature we conquered a region of feral monkey's and and been fighting them off for like 200 years.
Eh, depends on what your goals are. Being able to fight isn't that practical and it's incredibly tough. Like, if you wanna do some combat sport, you should have passion for it.
As far as what you to train to be an effective fighter, here are some general things
1. Training your nervous system to perform specific movements efficiently on demand and react to certain shit appropriately. That's gonna be your reactions, technique, footwork.
2. Your cardio. You need to be able to both last long and do short bursts of high intensity shit. You are going to be doing circuit training, traditional cardio and your HIIT as well incorporating those short intense bursts into your fight specific training, something like just going apeshit combination lasting for like 10 seconds in the middle of your usual bag or pad work for example.
3. Training your body to withstand punishment. For mma and muay thai it's gonna be shin conditioning for kicking and checking kicks. In general having stronger abs and obliques will help you withstand bodyshots. Neck exercise to help protect your brainz.

KAFKAS SILA !!!!

I wasn't talking about Russians specifically, but slavs and eastern Europe as a whole. We're not white and savages unless it's convenient for them. And you may not have a refugee problem but we do.

The alt-right going mainstream is the worst thing that could have happened for the movement

>I wasn't talking about Russians specifically, but slavs and eastern Europe as a whole. We're not white and savages unless it's convenient for them. And you may not have a refugee problem but we do.
Do you realise that there is no diffrence between refugees and slavs other than a slightly lighter skin and hair color(if even, but then you should consider especially russia that is full of chink muds), and that's coming from someone actually living in a slavland. Everything is extremely backward and especially anti-christianity and humanistic in general even though we will boast how only have saven those values but then you see pretty much everyone dealing drugs, having sex(with focus on anal since it is more degrading) and living extremely degenrated and anti-intellectual life

Dude, go back to /pol/. Nobody cares about your archaic values. And if you wanna be mad about degeneracy, be mad at the West for spreading that shit with their movies, music, and media in general.

>when proven wrong he screams /pol/
So you don't really know what you want, do you?
>Nobody cares about your archaic values.
So, its ok to be degenerate as long as you don't let intruders in even though there is pretty much no difference between you and them.
>be mad at the West for spreading that shit with their movies, music, and media in general.
I don't know man, you can trace russia's history and find a lot of degenerate stuff but the WWII rapings really showed russia for what it is.

> Cool thread on combat stuff
> Devolves into an argument on refugees.

Never change Veeky Forums

>thread about violent sandniggers attacking people and killing them
>oh gee guiz y the "refuge" hate??

shut the fuck up lol

Caucasians in north caucasus are whiter than avarage russia slavshit

>conquers land of mountain hunters
>calls them savage when they kill them back

Holy fuck that webm is incredible. I just signed a contract for a year at a normie gym to fight off the atrophy but now I regret not just going to study martial arts.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. New king of manlets, they have finally learned.

>and Britain
Those are Germanics.

Martial arts is beautiful.
I'm glad i started training years ago.

Be humble. Tap if you lost. Try not to apply any force and focus on getting the technique right. Basically, leave you ego at the door

or just don't waste your time and money on meme arts and carry a weapon.

>there is no diffrence between refugees and slavs other than a slightly lighter skin and hair color
also a slav and i can confirm this

Great meme

White Russians are weaklings compared to alpha Caucasians. Every fight between them ends the same way.

>brandishing lethal weapon without intent to use it
Low test

Lanklets when will they learn

just work on position and submission defense when you are rolling

The small dude obviously knew what he was doing he knocked him out with a fucking Bruce Lee spinning roundhouse to the face.

you do realize caucasians are white right? the dark skinned once are probably inbred with some iranies

We are Middle Easterners and much stronger than you pathetic whites.

You don't have street fights with people that have double digit IQ like causcus muslims. Killing a white Christian is the most they can hope to accomplish in their life besides fucking their cousin.

>headflip like it's nothing

Is that Kage from virtua fighter!?!?!?

This made me think about crocodiles.

No joke but I think I can fuck up a crocodile with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs. I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the crocodile is finished. You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a crocodile with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

I need martial arts for my Work, as we regularly have crazy people (literally, hospital security with lots of mental health patients) randomly charge and swing at us / medical staff and we are fully authorized to use force / handcuffs, but not given any weapons because "muh patients.

Signed up for judo starting in September because standing grappling seems like the best option.

Fuck you to the retards saying "just carry a gun lol, that's not always an option.

old english and old dutch are practically the same language. also the english tribe of angles have a cousin tribe in the netherlands also called angles.

>So you don't really know what you want, do you?
I do, I want to post about fitness on the fitness board, not about failed ideologies.

>So, its ok to be degenerate
Yes, as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

>even though there is pretty much no difference between you and them.
That's false. Slavs and mudslimes are nothing alike.

>the WWII rapings really showed russia for what it is.
A country that did what every winning country does ins war. Or do you think the Germans were innocent of such crimes?

No, the thread is about Russians, not sand niggers.

Try fucking up a water buffalo first. Thats what crocs eat so if you can't beat one of them you're a meal.

Is Boxing and Wrestling the bread and butter for martials art in the western world?

Are you a retard? Instead of excusing the behaviour of the jewjet army by saying the truth that only a small percentage of actual slavs did that shit and most criminals were kikes/middle eastern/mongolians . You tell us a lie that germans did the same thing and its a white christian behaviour.

The germans have a state named Sachsen and brits are called Angle -Sachsen.

who's we exactly?

>the nazis were gud christian bois they dindu nuffin
>da joos and the shitskins raped those german women, the russins were innocent

Imagine being this fucking naive.

Well, russians have surprisingly decent average iq, unlike refugees. I do agree, that russian culture right now is pretty shitty in general right now and isnt changing for the better. Luckily at least borders are open, you can leave this fucking place forever to some place thats actually decent.
> and that's coming from someone actually living in a slavland
What country, bro?
Well, with all the mutual hatred between us and them being allah warriors and all the terrorist organisations being a significant influence, shit changed. At this point the only way to solve problems with north caucasus is to nuke the fuck out it desu

LANGLETS BTFO

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Dude, I don't know if you're still reading this thread, but cross train it with wrestling. For a practical sport, you want to make sure you can do it without the grips that come from wearing the gi. I'd add BJJ, both in and out the gi to that as well. Getting people to the ground is one thing, controlling them is a totally different bag. All the high level judo guys I know cross train with BJJ for that reason.

And BJJ.

Most high quality MMA places now offer MMA specific variations of MT or kick boxing, wrestling and BJJ to suit MMA (so the positions in BJJ are valued differently, and positions incoporate ground and pound for example, or the wrestling is to set up dominant positions to finish the fight rather than scoring points).

In any MMA situation, skill and knowledge trumps athleticism. Where skill and knowledge are both equal, atheleticism offers the advantage.

If both people are clueless, odds go to the better athlete. If one guy is skilled and an athlete, and he's fighting an experienced MT fighter with a purple belt in BJJ who's a manlet, he's going to be murdered, with some ease.

Hey, still here

The judo club in my town closes in the summer, so my plan was to cross train with bjj in the summers for ground work.

Depending on the site I have between 1 and 5 partners though so once they are on the ground it is usually all good though.

How did this go?

Also, you'll want a BJJ gi, the Judo gi's aren't amazingly suitable for BJJ. They'll be fine for the first few classes, but you want a gi that would be fine for competition to train in. And when someone's choking you with your own collar, you'll soon want it to be a more suitable material for it!

If your BJJ place is good, they'll do some takedown stuff as well (but obviously not to as an amazingly high standard like a pure judo class would) so hopefully it will supplement your takedown needs until it opens back up.

BJJ is such a ridiculous thing when you start it, I bet you will not stop. I just couldn't handle realising how absolutely powerless I was to prevet someone manhandling me and dominating me that I had to git gud. Train both and you'll be a monster man.

Well, a lot of punching power comes from a combination of bodyweight and the rotation of one's kinetic chain. Hitting hard comes down to pushing against the floor and torqueing your body as quickly as possible, simultaneously seeking to punch through your opponent.

With that logic, there will always be someone more armed, more skilled, more trigger-happy than you and kill you. Shit logic. Truth is, no matter what martial sport, if you know the basics you will most likely be able to fuck up 90% of other guys.