Help

If my gf is going to nightclub for a good time, whats the chances I am being cucked?

To keep it fit, what is the best way to improve my OHP stats?

How did you exactly find out she was going to a nightclub? Honestly, I may be called insecure about this but if my girlfriend didn't invite me with her I'd be kind of bothered.

She posted it on the social media aka normiebook. We are currently living in different countries but before it has been together for 2 years.
Due to education issues I have to be in other place for a year now away from her.

If it's not the first time shes going then you already are cucked , if it's not the first time then you will be cucked

>whats the chances I am being cucked?
Medium to high.

>what is the best way to improve my OHP stats?
Doing OHP

If it is the first time you will be cucked*

>Due to education issues I have to be in other place for a year now away from her.
Find a new gf

ask to go with her you enormous faggot

B-but she is going there with her girl friends and will be just dancing right? She loves me and we have a solid foundation.

user, I.......

You're a faggot, long distance relationships don't work
She's already fucking another guy

>will be just dancing right?
With guys

Hell, I've seen girls get fingerbanged on the dance floor.

>go to a nightclub yourself
>post it on normiebook
>¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
>profit

Not everyone lives in america/uk/asutralia where all women are whores

She is mexican cutie, how bad is it? Are mexican Chads gonna be all over her?

Long distance cucking doesnt work.

Go to a nightclub yourself and stop being autistic

>Living in different countries
>She's going to a nightclub
Bruh...

>Mexican
>qt
Pick one and only one esé

>long distance relationship

top cuck

i hope she does cuck you since you're this insecure

Very high chance

Show me at least one man who will not be concerned when his gf goes to a nightclub m8.

Breh Latinas are just like that. Guaranteed she expects you to have a side piece. I moved to Miami for a year for work (waiting on gf to finish school), and every Latin American I know (man and woman) gave me the advice to get a mistress, since everybody does it anyway.

It's a cultural thing.

>nightclub
>another country

Oh dear OP....

So, since she is a Latino she most likely is going to have a side piece in Mexico without me knowing it? A-are you sure about that user? Thats really sad news.

>A-are you sure about that user?
Positive. It's the Latin way.

Even if she is a shy nerdy type of gf? Fuck. Fuck.

You might as well have a side piece too.

Post pic fag or this entire thread is a load of shit

She has already fucked at least 1 other guy. Guarantee.

She's probably fucking someone right now

Should I talk to her about my concerns now or just ignore it, find a side piece myself, meet her 1 year later and be cool about it?

Be gentle user.