Female cousin (16) comes for lunch

>female cousin (16) comes for lunch
>"wow user you're so short i'm as tall as you"

This is what your life is like when you're 5'9, not even kids respect you

>tfw not insecure
>tfw shredded and have good face
>women mire me, including ones taller than me
>5'9

Must be ugly or something op, Ive never in my life been called short or anything like that. Or maybe you are more like 5'5 or something?

you just gotta fuck her OP then she'll respect you. I fuck my 18 year old cousin all the time

This

The dream

LISTEN HERE BUDDY

Sure there are plenty of guys out there getting girls with just their looks alone, that DOES happen. But for the rest of the real world, girls don't follow what their vaginas say. At least not in the 21st fucking century! Stop being a dumbass who thinks he has to rely on his fucking appearance to get girls that aren't deaf to the world. You have to play the man game! The game is super simple too. Like it's so very annoying that people don't understand it. Please adhere to the following: SUCCING A LOT OF DICKS =
GETTING A LOT OF GIRL FRIENDS Girls, whether they like it or not, are most times retarded spergs with boobs and a snatch. When they see a person who can succ, they are immediately interested in what the person has to say. Luckily befriending other males is easy, so you can start "commanding" a lot of attention from your male peers. Once it's obvious to anyone looking at your life that you're a faggot, at most any point in your life, you'll realize that you get a lot of girls wanting to talk to you. Hell man, you could even be FAT and have a lot of girls want to be with you if you just play the fucking man game. Seriously, how come no one ever talks about this in this fucking thread? Are you guys idiots?

just tell her she is tall you aren't short.

I have a cousin who's like 18 and 6'1 and she just looks awkward.
Girls should be short.

i'm just sick of manlets lying about their height

my height doesn't look that impressive on paper (6'2) but irl i'm noticeably taller than most people

just grow taller

Just tell her how most men are going to think she isn't as cute as a petite 5'3 woman.

I am currently in fucking shock. I just spent the last 7 hours crying and drinking a large bottle of vodka in bed. I am so fucking angry and emotional right now I almost have no words. You anons know the dating app Bumble right? It's like Tinder except only women can initiate conversations with their matches? Ok well I made a profile and have been using it for the past 2 weeks. I am not a slob. I have been told I have a cute face and usually in "rate" threads I get 7-8/10, I am 25 years old and pretty wealthy because I have a good job making 50k. Only thing is I am short. Like really short. 5'5. I matched with this girl on Bumble. I didn't bother reading her bio and just swiped right because she was legitimately 10/10 and her network thing said she was in law school at the same university that I go to. Anyway, we talked for like 12 hours. She was the coolest, smartest, most gorgeous girl I've probably ever seen. We talked about films, music, art, literature, food, future goals, life in general, philosophy...she was breath taking physically and intellectually. Then after this she asked me how tall I was.I took a moment to respond. Then actually opened her bio and it said "I can reach the top self, can you?" Panic ensued... I considered lying and saying I was 5'8 or something but if we met in real life she would obviously know I was bullshitting and I would come off as insecure so I was truthful. I told her "5'5." No weird jokes or creepy messages trying to validate myself I just sent the numbers. 2 minutes later she unmatched me. No "oh I'm sorry I really like tall guys I think you're a great person", no sympathy, no good luck wishes just fucking unmatched me even after we connected SO WELL. I fucking hate women so much, I hate myself I wish I was dead and I hate my mom and dad so much but my mother especially for having kids with a guy who is fucking 5'3. I should have been female life is not fucking fair I hate myself so much FUCK SOCIETY

>tfw 5'11"
>182cm
>1cm off 6 ft
time to get a tall hairstyle i guess

Hahahahahahahahah How The Fuck Is Being 5'9 Real Hahahaha Just Be 6'2 Like Nigga Grow A Couple Inches Haha

>being this autistic

I'm 5'6 and I noticed that people doesn't comment on it because at that point it is just sad

taking the pill the hard way

women have literally no sympathy for guys they're not attracted to, its psychopathic. keep lifting, keep improving yourself

Is 185 cm taller than 5'9?

>people doesn't

D R O P P E D

>grow, grow, grow

Yes. 5'9 is 175

>you anons know the dating app
i stopped reading there
online dating is rigged in the females favor, always. you would be much better off finding girls in real life friend, your not gonna find gf material online

cm
cm
stop speaking in irrelevant sand nigger measurements

>female cousin (male) touches my pecs
>solid

FeelsBadMan

Stay strong fellow manlet bro. My cousin who's 14 is already 6'2 and I'm 5'8. Kills me inside, I've stopped visiting

Hey bud, at least you get matches on dating apps

>mfw

>flex biceps in front of female cousin
>"EWWWW what is that weird disgusting ball on your arm ???"

such is life with a disgustly high biceps insertion

Just wait until you work in an office, where every woman is 5'10+ without heels and at the very least chubby. Large offices: land of scarf-wearing dinosaur women.

i left Veeky Forums for a while, because you only discuss height, how pretty your face is and steroids and accidentally clicked Veeky Forums and this is the first thread. what a shit board.

I tell you what, nobody cares!

even some women have a midget fetish

This. We should be shaming tall woman into submission and lowering their self esteem.

>tfw 180cm
Could be much worse user, I'm considering buying insoles. I'll still tell people my real height but when they see me IRL I'll look taller.

God fucking damn I hate life

>getting this emotional over some hag on some great value brand tinder