Reminder that girls don't care about legs xo

Reminder that girls don't care about legs xo

Reminder that I don't care about what girls care about xo

indeed

only fags care about legs

either you have face and low bodyfat or you go full bearmode to make up for your lack of facial aesthetics. There is no in between.
>mfw i have gotten more women as a thicc lifter than a ripped twink
someone shouldve told me that all women want is a big teddy bear

Women love watching rugby players in short shorts with massive legs. Tweens might not give a fuck but you're just ousting yourself as a chicken-leg paedophile.

They care about ass though

I'll preface this by saying I'm handsome but I get my ass groped all the time by women in clubs. Chicks love a big muscly man ass.

Always do leg day boys.

ass =/= legs

thats cool gay is hip

If you have a bubble butt and chicken legs you're going to look like a twink buttslut.

That's fine if you're into that mate.

kys twink

Imagine a guy focusing only on glutes but neglecting his quads/hamstrings.

Reminder girls only don't care about your legs because you have none.

You attract better girls when you're big & stronk tho.

Skinny little wannabe-players attract skinny sluts. Which is fine, if that's your thing.

But gurls who like actual masculine men have usually had a good strong male role model in their lives. They lack the daddy-issue bullshit all the cock-slurping sluts have, and I definitely think most guys want to be with a girl who is mentally healthy.

That being said, if you want anal, you need to go after the daddy-issue girls. Can't stick it in the pooper if she isn't trying to piss off her shitty dad.

I've seen it.
Someone on here posted a pic of a guy who only trains glutes the other day but I didn't save it because my HDD is already full of questionable shit
If I die I don't want my family to think I'm gay and a neo-nazi.

>giving a shit about what people think of you after you stop existing

Something like this?

Fair enough. I'll save the next twink I see and send it your way.

Nah this guy had no hamstring development at all.

The fuck.

Girls don't care about any form of muscle, they care about face, height and money, if you are good looking and have muscles that will catapult your changes in the infinite, if you are average looking and have muscles you are a bit better, if you are ugly and have muscles people are scared and you even worse off than without.

To work the upper you need to work the lower, no to work the lower yu need to work the upper lower, no wait, in order to work the upper you need to work the lower of your upper in order to work the upper of you lower you need to work your upper.

udder perfection

How old are you?

I'm a rugby player and I can confirm this. Girls love seeing us in our shorts, showing off our nice legs

I literally have scars down my quads from girls scratching them while I fuck them.
Granted, they know lifting basics and appreciate it.

>if you are good looking and have muscles that will catapult your changes in the infinite
is it possible to be so good looking to a point where women literally afraid/intimidated of you?

I asked my brother with downs syndrome to translate this for me and even he called you a retard

how is that a human ass

I thought it was a fucking cow

>the not knowening

This is the hardest I've keked on here in months.

>reverse image search
>Best guess for the image: Domestic pig

Retardening. It nature boy ric flarening wooo!!

Guys care about legs and I'm not trying to fuck girls

What do I say now?

"Well, to bad, I got something in my pants that looks like a bone. You might check it out"

you're terrible misguided if you think girls don't care about legs, they go crazy about them

"Who do you think you are you stupid whore? I'll have you know that I have posted our conversation on Veeky Forums, and me and my anons are discussing your insubordination. You will regret the day you tried to play me, the supreme gentleman, you slut whore swine."

thanks bro

waiting on response

kek

screenshot that, want to see what that leads to.

>implying we lift solely for girls and not other guys.

also girls like a good man ass

I need to see more of this specimen

Only way to salvage is ask her, "okay what do you do then?" and say something equally or even more witty about it.

Or... just finish the line and be like... "fkn nailed it, wew"

perfect

actually looks like a farm animal