>Hurr don't eat and do pushups lmao
>Ate 2500 calories a day and benched 225 for 8reps
Veeky Forums getting BTFO again I see

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11310775
highsnobiety.com/2017/07/31/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't think i could bench 135 if i only ever ate 2500 calories a day

what's your point? that body is still achievable by doing pushups and not eating

That's because you're a fatty and aren't impressive.
I swear as meme as Brad Pitt is his lifts were no joke. I'm also just surprised that he could eat 2500 calories a day, high protein and carbs, and do a few meme exercises (admittedly with impressive weights) each day and be so fucking lean

What qualifies as impressive to you?

what is the point of this post? post body faggot

i'm 6'4" so 2500 would be a steep deficit for me

source on brad benching 225x8 and only eating 2500 calories a day?

My point is that he lifts more than most of the people here, eats more than most people here, and still looks better than anyone here could ever hope to. Yet people still laugh when you say "I wanna look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club"

>2500
>more than most people here

lad

2500 calories is a cut for most people here, just how much of a manlet are you?

This

Google "Brad Pitt Fight Club" and there are loads of articles detailing his diet, workouts, etc. All consistent too so it's not like some shilling thing for products.

Dude's 5ft11 so at 155lbs his maintenance should be 1800. He works out for an hour, -250 calories, and eats 2500 a day. That means a 350 surplus which means he somehow defies the laws of thermodynamics.

>5'11" 155

thanks mr. skeletal

I'm 6ft tall. Maintenance calories are 2300 so cutting would be 1800.
If your maintenance calories are like 3000 then either you work a manual labour job or you're fat as fuck.

I'm 5'10" 200.

Maintenance is 3200 and I'm not fat.

That's exactly what I'm talking about though

Despite being 5ft11 and 155lbs, the guy was benching 225, so 1.5x his bodyweight, and for 8 reps. That's impressive by anyone's standards, more so for a skeletal

my maintenance calories are ~3600

i'm a lot bigger and stronger than you

What do you do during the day?
Probably but 400lbs lifting 250lbs isn't very impressive

but user i'm 225lbs

How the fuck is your maintenance 3600 if you're 225

The brad Pitt workout is bollock. It has to be, the guy is weighing in at 155lbs and doing 3 sets of 75 pressups (boxer Anthony Joshua maxes out at 68 and he's Trained his whole life) before hopping onto 25 reps of 165lbs bench, 15 reps of 195 bench and finally 8 reps of 225lbs bench. That is not doable for a novice lifter, which he was. Can you provide a legit source that says he does 8 reps of 225lbs bench? Not some website pushing out workouts based on hearsay.

i lift weights

>muh thermodynamics
thermodynamics dont tell you what happens with those calories, i wonder why you guys keep using these buzzwords to explain biological proccesses. He mightve pooped out the latter 350 calories my point is you simply dont know

also guessing he burned 250 because he worked out for an hour is just foolishness

He benched 100 kg for 8 reps? That skinny fuck? I bench 100 kg for 5 reps and I'm twice his size, that's basically shit talk from Brad, he could probably benched that in Troy, but certainly not in Fight Club, 80 kg for reps at best.

Lifting weights consitutes like 300 calories

Even if you were 12% bodyfat at 225 6ft tall your maintenance would be 2700

That's exactly why I was so amazed
He really doesn't look like he lifts at all but they're actually pretty good assuming they're real. Granted, bench is like the heaviest lift he did. Everything else in his routine was pump-chasing shoulders, bis, tris, chest, and back

>lifting weights constitutes like x calories

that's not how that works - something like starting strength is going to consume a whole lot less calories than something like Sheiko

>even if you were 12% bodyfat at 225 6ft tall

6'4", and you also aren't taking into account NEAT, which drastically varies from person to person

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11310775

some TDEE calculator you found on the internet only gives you an estimate you can use as a starting point, it isn't gospel and your best bet for finding your actual TDEE is meticulously tracking calories and using a spreadsheet to track changes in bodyweight

I do PPL at like 25 sets a day. It takes about an hour. You're telling me I'm burning a shitload of calories? Everyone else said just to not even count it in TDEE

you're burning a shitload more than someone doing 3x5 3x a week, which should be obvious

more volume means more energy expenditure and more damage done

Still unironically my goal body
I get that this is a board for powerlifters and bodybuilders and this body is neither, but it's basically the pinnacle of what most average guys would love to look like: small in clothes but lean and sexy with them off.

I'm on my 4th day of a long water fast and I hit my weights yesterday on 5x5, granted it was small weight and I'm a beginner, but I got my +5lb increases completed, struggled though.

The increase in adrenaline helps push through, and the elevated HGH prevents muscle loss.

Dude I'm with you. I'd kill for that body.

I'm not saying this body isn't achievable natty, but just considering that he's an actor he's likely abusing steroids to achieve and maintain that body during filming.

highsnobiety.com/2017/07/31/brad-pitt-fight-club-workout/

This is a pretty good straightforward and easy to read article on the subject. It looks like something that you could do with a little time and discipline. The hardest part for me would be the cardio honestly.

He's like 5'8 or 9 and was somewhere around 140-150lbs in that movie. 2500cal makes sense. Also 225lbs isn't a lot for a guy that's been in shape for 30+ years.

That article is pretty great but the diet part is wrong. No way in hell did he have 7 yolks, and all the food is definitely not under 2000. It's closer to 2500 like OP said
And I feel like the workouts would be too quick, especially only allowing 60 seconds between sets

Looks like a meme routine.
And there's no need to do that much cardio. Maybe some fasted cardio (20-40min) to reach low body fat levels by mobilizing stubborn fat.

>no need to do that much cardio
>literally 2 hours a week

Never change, Veeky Forums.

30-40 minutes 4-5 times a week is still 2 hours a week, it's just much more manageable than doing an entire hour at once.

Would you consider that diet to be a good way to achieve the results though? Regardless of calories claimed, is it believable to you that he may have ate that shit?

I'm about willing to do anything to bust the final little bit of fat I have on my lower stomach and in my chest. Other than that I'm pretty lean and need to start building. But I'm honestly not willing to start bulking with that shit still there.

All except the egg yolks yeah. It's just a clean pre-contest bodybuilding diet.