Brahs, be real with me here. Is it possible for me to penetrate a thiccc goddess without at the bare minimum, an 8x6???

Brahs, be real with me here. Is it possible for me to penetrate a thiccc goddess without at the bare minimum, an 8x6???

In the ass? No. In the pussy you'll be fine though, the huge size of her ass will help angle her pussy for easier penetration of your maggot cock

How can I get passed the fact that girls fart and poop? I just can't see past this. Even with all their makeup and perfume and nice bodies/face.

>girls fart and poop

Sorry, what?

It's true. I asked my mum and sister and they told me the truth. Men have been lied to for centuries.

if you were high test (like me) that thought would turn you on

Recently I believe erection hardness matters more or equivalent to size.

5.5 dick here I think about this all the time

I am obsessed with thicc bitches but pretty sure I wouldn't be able to satisfy one

If u wanna fuck a Kardashian size ass u need like a 2-footer dog.

>1.) Stop being a faggot
There you go. Was eating a qt.3.14 ass and she farted. I could not stop laughing. She was super embarrassed, but we soon went back into it. Chuckled for the rest of the night like some school kid.

Fuck man you serious right now?

top reddit my friend

Having high test makings pooping attractive? Go on...

>Stop being a faggot
This.

tfw
8x6.5

Am I a faggot if I let a guy sucked my dick last weekend? Normally I only let girls suck my dick but it happened

If the smell of her stinky butthole mixed with sweat doesn't get you aroused on a primal level, then it's time to get your test levels checked. There's a reason women like the smell of a man post workout (provided that he doesn't eat garbage [this affects your scent]). It's an instinctual thing.

If you didn't suck a dick, you're not a faggot user. A BJ's a BJ.