Following the stucky, how long would it take me to get from hambeast 203lbs 5'6 to attractive?

Following the stucky, how long would it take me to get from hambeast 203lbs 5'6 to attractive?

>5'6
>attractive

Pick one

2 yrs bro

>not wanting a loli you can carry around with you to bend over shit and fuck

>living in a fantasy world

Post your current body

>5'6
never gonna make it

5'6 is too tall you dumb bitch

5'6 is average height for a woman so I don't feel ashamed.

You'll never be attractive, once you lose weight your destroyed, overstretched skin will man you want to kill yourself

you'll then binge eat your way up to hambeast statut, lose all faith in life and eat yourself to death

not fantasy, motivation

if you're a manlet

:( OP here, this has already happened to me, got down to 140lbs, then became depressed and now I'm back to my highest weight (203)

I didn't have overstretched skin though apart from my breasts, which have never recovered from my weight fluctuations

What's your Snapchat

T H I R S T Y

You should

Surgery is the way to fix excess skin that doesn't go back

30-40 weeks if 1000 cal deficit.
60-80 weeks if 500 cal deficit.

Avg in US is actually between 5'3-5'4. 5'6 is only average in a few countries

>muh ebin manlet meme
*tips fedora*

What he said

Never had a problem with fat, so my advice may not be the greatest. You should aim for 10lbs per month, which is realistic if you try, and stop when you like how you look.

Maybe 4-6 months?

My gf is 5 feet exactly, it's fucking great when you can carry her around and just slam her on the bed and pound her, also my babby 7 inch dong is gigantic to her. 6 feet myself

>browsing a nepalese height forum
>complaining about height memes

enjoy cursing your kids into manlethood

>niggas here thinking a girl can be too tall
>niggas here who want to date fucking midgets

Do you fuckers WANT to produce manlet offspring or something?

Losing 75lbs should take between 80 and 40 weeks depending on how well you can stick to your cut. So probably nearly a year.

The good news is that you can build a very decent beginner body in that time so if you start lifting now youll really notice the difference when you get to a healthy bmi.

Doubt it, my mom is short but I'm taller than my dad, and so are my brothers (yes and we look exactly like our dad so no cuck), we have some giants in our bloodline, like 6'5 to 6'7 tall people, but they were freaks.

post your body, slut

height of kids is highly correlated with the height of the parents, yeah, there are exceptions, but you are playing with fire

I would only need to lose 45lbs to get to a healthy bmi, not 75

well I don't know why but I just prefer short women, like a lot, just feels like fucking a man when she is 5'8+ even though I'm 6 feet and pretty fit

You need 55lbs to get to the high end of a healthy bmi. More than that to look good.

Fucking short girls feels like I'm fucking a kid tho, and that's not my fetish

Well I guess it's mine kinda, I feel girls in their 20s and mid 20s are kinda worn out, glad I met a much younger grill who is still legal (turned 18 this year)

Holy shit fellow BRo, is that legit?

I'm 6'4" and I prefer women around your height. It's too difficult to kiss girls who are much shorter

test

Lift heavy. Eat at a deficit. 4 months.

The first food you should eat everyday is your protein via whey and skim milk. 4 scoops should do it. I recommend splitting that into 2 shakes. Those shakes will keep you sated as you sip them throughout the day. After those are consumed, eat rice, veggies,fruit, oatmeal, chicken, turkey, and fish for the rest of your calories per day. Take a multivitamin and melatonin for sleep.

You can get to average in 8 months, I think. If you shed the pounds and put on a little bit of muscle for your ass, legs, and get some back to help with an hourglass figure, a year to 15 months would be a reasonable timeframe to become a 7/10 or 8/10 depending on face.

156lbs is the highest healthy weight I can be at. That's 47lbs I need to lose, not 55lbs.

> and get some back to help with an hourglass figure

That just makes you look bulky, doesn't make you have an hourglass figure at all.

don't aim for your highest weight aim for your lowest healthy weight you fat fuck a woman of your height should be LESS than 55kg (120lbs)

Also I can't imagine you looking good after being almost 100 kg at 1.65m.

Losing one pound a week, give or take, to get you down to a qt T H I N N mode? Two years, if you have any willpower, which you don't.

> a woman of your height should be LESS than 55kg (120lbs)

I put 119lbs, 5'6 in a bmi calculator and it came up with a bmi of 19.2

That is UNDERWEIGHT and unhealthy. And just 0.3 less and my bmi would have qualified a model to be banned from Israeli runways for being too underweight

So stop talking bullshit.

19.2 isn't unhealthy unless you're brainwashed.

For fucks sake I'm 17.6 and work a manual labor job. I have more stamina and outwork the 16 other workers in my department on a daily basis.

>17.6
>isn't unhealthy

Ok mr skellington

>putting words into my mouth

anything less than 5'5 or 5'6 belongs in the fucking garbage

Look at all these whiny little r9k bitches shitting themselves over a girl just because of her height. If the genders were reversed you'd be cheering the dude on. Fucking freaks.