Veeky Forumsizen Crossfit coach here, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJdB2XAjK5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you fuck off?

nah

the one with sound is better

Why should someone bother with Crossfit

If you want to be strong do powerlifting. If you want to look your best do bodybuilding. If you want to be as fit as possible do crossfit.

>fit as possible
>crosshit
choose one plz

Anyone can qualify for the games, the Open is public. Any non-crossfitter can go compete if they are fitter.

creating one of those every day now?

urgh

It's been a good time, some good debates and bantz

What's ur clean & jerk OP

285, you?

But why post a photo of someone doing a snatch?
also
>Shit thread, sage in all fields

because it was the next picture of Camille that I had

rolling

Not even once.

How and why did overpriced circuit training become so popular?

>this

If I want to be as fit as possible I'll do boxing, kickboxing or MMA.

Why do you hate spines?

Is there anything worse than pec-tits?

Whats your least favorite movements? Mine are as followed from worst to best

>thrusters
>turkish get-ups
>wall-balls
>goblet squats
>burpees
>air squats
>box jumps
>KBS

If I want to be as fit as possible I'll be an olympian, not a twink who snaps his shit up because crossfit at any amateur level is trash. Overpriced trash which only leads to injury, aids, bodyglitter, and an overblown ego as shown by OP.

not even once

100% chance you have never set foot in a crossfit gym.

What language is this

why do you want to injure people

100% chance that you're a crosshitter retard that will snap his shit up in a year

Trying to get more into crossfit myself, what does your programming look like? I'm having a hard time finding the right movements on which days to allow for optimal rest.

Tips for overhead squat mobility?

kys right now you fucking degenerates

Why are all the men in crossfit manlets?

Never seen it with sound. I'm guessing In The Hall Of The Mountain King is playing.

Why do you guys hate crossfit? My crossfit gym is nothing but stacies and milfs. There is no downside.

they jelly because their autism doesnt allow them to be in such a pussy filled environment without sperging out

Why doesn't Crossfit drug test at the Crossfit Games?

how do you periodize a crossfit program? I have a competition in 3 months, i was going whit a powerlifting style periodization, adding a metcon every day, but whitout the final peaking of technique

cause they fraud as fuck

Were you just lurking in this thread waiting to say that to someone who asks a genuine question? What are you doing with your life dude XD

A session looks like the following:

-General mobility
-Specific warm up
-Strength cycle (or gymnastic/bodyweight skill work in lighter days)
-Conditioning
-Bodybuilding assistance

But then again it's for people who take it seriously not casuals paying £100 just to do two circuits a week.

I go to lift and get big, not look at ass.

I do not "hate" crossfit. I just disslike the behaviour and personalty it tends to breed in men and women. they tend to act like they are superior human's when it comes to athletics. But when you actually put them in a sport like football or basketball or 100 yard dash they cant even hold their own against college athletes. All they have really become is a human that has become very efficient at working out. They put themselves on such a high pedestal because they can do 100 pulls ups and then go squat 200 pounds until their spine snaps in half or they collapse of exhaustion. Also how is they entertaining to watch and a viewer?

let me guess, you are single?

youtu.be/rJdB2XAjK5U

kek

>crossfit
>not a joke
>this thread again

Just crossTRAIN you nerds. Do the whole cardio while you lift thing but don't pay some faggot to spend 45 minutes 3 days a week hitting a tire with a hammer and jumping over hurdles and doing 10 pullups. Crossfit is a scam for idiots. This is a fact.

kys right now you scum

you mean calisthenics

we all can agree the squat plug is an excellent accessory for powerlifting.
but will its benefits translate over to the sport of crossfit?

yea fuck crossfit, i don't want to ruin my joints
i'll just ruin my face and brain

if speed is a factor, having tiny limbs means less distance is traveled with each movement

Ask a guy at crossfit anything

>2 years
>no injuries