Nsuns 531

Anyone tried nsuns? Results?

I'm seriously considering switching, at least for a couple months. I want to get my bench to 275, currently at 225. Currently doing your typical upper/lower routine and making very slow progress.

(I'm 5'7", 165 lbs somewhere around 12-15 bf%)

Link:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8EbfzFB0mBrS3NERjNCQlNvQ2M/view

That program is complete garbage. 6-day program for strength is literally retarded.

Why aren't there any pulling movements besides deads?

That's what the assistance work is for. It says to do assistance work for back on 3 days.

does it tell me what assistance work to do?

works until you start burning out HARD I was sick for a long time when doing it

I tried it for a while but I just stalled after 2 or 3 weeks.

That's really what I'm afraid of. That after a few weeks you'll just max out on 4 lifts every single week.

you could try it for a few weeks until you're about to stall then move on

the fuck does that chart say

spoonfeed me is that all for one day jeez?

it would work if youre wondering

it is setup perfectly for linear progression. One max rep set at submaximal weight to determine progress, and then a bunch of volume after that

doing the 5-day program, and it's working so far, but I think I will be stalling soon

It's basically 5/3/1 spinal tap for the main lifts, and sheiko for the T2 lifts thrown together, guy that did the program is a nobody.
WOrks for a few weeks, then it's pure hell, not sustainable for the long term.
I tried it for 6 weeks and while my OHP skyrocketed i had to take a whole week off because i was feeling like shit constantly.
Classic 5/3/1 BBB or GZCL is vastly superior.

>I tried it for a while but I just stalled after 2 or 3 weeks.

>WOrks for a few weeks, then it's pure hell, not sustainable for the long term.

>works until you start burning out HARD I was sick for a long time when doing it

Seems to be a very frequent experience with this program.

I've never done this program, but it doesn't actually have any fatigue management built in at all and just has you working probably close to your MRV continuously

>but it doesn't actually have any fatigue management built in at all
you could that easily by implementing RPE into this program and then its solid

That's because brainlets here don't read shit and start too heavy. Basic rules of 5/3/1 still apply to this program. You're supposed to start light (aim for 6-7 reps on your 1+ set) and keep adding weight slowly.

I don't understand how this became so popular on reddit, someone explain plz. It looks about as good as any other 5/3/1/ variation.

nSuns is a user there and is well known since he is active in r/Fitness, and since a lot of people like him, they shill his program.

Messed up my right shoulder with all the benching. If you want to do it, make sure to do a lot of external extensions, facepulls, rows, etc..

I'm running this program right now and am pretty happy with the results. Steady gains every week. Customizable. 4 or 5 day version is good. Its heavily focused on bench and squat/dl. But you can use the basic progression for any lift. I added in weighted pullups for example.

Anyway, my numbers are something between beginner/intermediate and so far the program works nicely. Im 6'2 85kg btw

Went from 60x4 to 72.5x3 ohp
90x6 to 100x4 bench
+30x4 to +40x3 weighted pullup
Deadlift and squat stayed the same because i fucked my back up some time ago and have to go light on these. (Instead i did a lot of leg press but not with this kind of porgression)

This is over maybe last two months or so with two weeks off gym because of school and work.