97% of people who try hooking up at the gym are successful

97% of people who try hooking up at the gym are successful
(1/6)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/1mrzW34
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flexing in the mirror, taking selfies, drinking protein shakes and taking supplements all make you significantly more likely to attempt hook ups at the gym.

21% of men have been hit on at the gym
33% of men wearing a hoodie have been hit on at the gym

>hooking up
that's not my thing op
and 24% is probably the same as talking to someone anywhere else.

working out raises testosterone in both men and women, it also makes folks horny.
this may be why the hookup statistic is 66%

What is this stupid shit

People who go to the gym more often and for lengthier sessions tend to fantasize about fucking the people who work there.

I don't understand how anyone said 'No' though, trainers are hot af

facebook get out

People who go to the gym more often and for lengthier sessions tend to get hit on more frequently too.

Why do gyms mainly employ hot as fuck receptionists and trainers. Shits distracting and fuck.

45% of women said physical contact at the gym made them uncomfortable
77% of women said the person was sweaty

8% of women have secretly taken pictures of other men at the gym

(the end)

Also I think the numbers are inflated because of gay men

fucking normies that answer this shit must be the dyel faggots in the back walking on the treadmill

>only working out for an hour
>only working out 12 times a month
kys

I wish women would hit on me at the gym. All I get are underage girls sneaking glances at me and giggling to each other. I once overheard one of them drop her spaghetti to her friend when she thought I couldn't hear her.

The reason for '97%' is probably that people who try, are also the people who are more likely to succeed.

I never hit on women because I'm an ugly autist who people actively avoid.

I always want to approach qts at the gym who I think are mirin', but what if they complain to the front desk that my autistic ass made them uncomfortable and I get kicked out of the gym? I will literally have nothing to do and lose all my gains.

>its a black guy with a white woman

Disgusting

If you try 100 times you may succeed once
If you try zero times you'll never succeed

So they have a good look for the gym

>t.worked at a gym.

I'm not that buff at fucking all but most the members were always telling management how attractive I was. Or even my other co worker who was a 170 lbs powerlifter. Dude was ripped, slim, and sexy as fuck. N-no homo.

I guess that makes sense. I honestly considered getting a pt once just because she was one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.

I've tried countless, over 100, times, got zero success.

Lower your standards

Apparently you should wear an hoodie over a tank, and shorts, and work out 3/week for slightly more than 1h.
>THE STATISTICS CAN'T LIE

>zero success.
you must be fucking disgusting.
please kill yourself for the benefit of humanity.

>blonde and brown at "hit on"
>only white with another white on the date, the one that indicates something might not even happen

GOD DAMNIT /POL/ RUINED ME

If I'm putting in that much effort I'd rather not go for girls who are painful to look at.

What if I tear the sleeves off of a hoodie?

Don't do it. They're normally self absorbed and if you're in need of a PT most likely you don't meet their Veeky Forums standards.

Had this one milf trainer but she wouldn't even bat an eyelash when I said hello to her.

You're on Veeky Forums bud, you're as much of a genetic waste as any of us

You might be painful to look at. Gotta stay in your league buddy

Well that's why I don't try, it's not worth it

Yeah I never would. Pretty sure she's engaged. Even then I don't think I could keep my shit together around her.

apparently not, I don't ever try with women and I've still had girlfriends and one night stands.

You've tried and have failed.

it has improved you

Just hit on the front desk girls. Most of the time they're usually really vain so any compliment will get them drooling. Besides the male coworker I had the rest were females. One of whom would bang every 21-25 yr old who has forearm veins and the other who had a crush on me but would flirt with all the guys.

Bit weird.

Good job, you're still garbage

Post pic

>one of the desk girls might actually let me smash
Why have you put this idea in my head. Now I'm going to be even more distracted.

>be at gym
>in the middle of my workout
>panting, sweating, and tired af
>hot cardio bunny comes up and asks to use a piece of equipment I'm standing over
>start to stutter and finally manage to blurt out "sure" in a high pitched voice
>freak out and stare at the ground

Never have this problem anywhere except the fucking gym. My heart rate is way too high to allow me to talk normally or think straight. So I'd prolly be that 3% that doesn't get laid when approaching girls.

Also, this survey is basically saying, if you're a vapid, cocky SoB who likes to flex in the mirror, you're more likely to approach girls. Which makes sense

>projecting this hard because you're an ugly virgin
oy vey

>71% of men have stared
Pleeeeeease

How many pl8s deadlift do I need to lift to unlock owl familiar?

This entire thing is so infuriating.

5pl8 didly but also 2pl8 neck curls and 3pl8 bent over flies

Lol

Woah hey now buddy theres no need for that, only children treat each other with such hostility.

>7:10am
>running
>like 20 treadmiles empty
>milf with big tits comes to the treadmill next to mine and starts running
>asks me if I have the TV remote
>calmly reach for the remote and hand it over to her
>never look at her again
You have no power here, demon
This body does not copulate with females

if you workout for more than an hour *as a natty*, think twice.
docdro.id/1mrzW34

>This body does not copulate
ftfy

Damn that's a grindfest.
Most of my points are invested in chest compounds.

Tank top, basketball shorts and hoodie. Got it!

>Damn that's a grindfest.
why else do you think they're so rare m8

I find not looking at your phone and resting without using it between sets keeps me relaxed, also not using pre workout and practice not being afraid to make eye contact with all the people in the gym. I always struggled with staring at them but I've tried really hard to just let it happen.

dude wtf

>Only 6% of men take secret pictures

Phone up against clipboard, arm at your side, hit shutter with volume button as you walk by. You're welcome.